MTV True Life — I'm Dating A.... by Victoria X Rave
it's her thanks for having us yeah I'm not sure why you're here but I
don't know yeah well this is uh she said they wanted to interview me and like 30
doing like couples so this is uh just about people who have interesting
romantic partners yeah come on this is my boyfriend by the way we were
just about to pop the bottle just fall in love baby this is your booking yeah
it's my boyfriend's Bhaskar ex-con babe what's his name
Tabasco but I just come babe to pass yeah back home so fast
hi Tabasco I'm Janice nice to meet you he doesn't shake hands is it a cultural
thing yeah yeah about he is is a cultural thing we do have a cultural
difference well why don't we just get this interview started we just we're
gonna prop up them like yeah that sounds great true light
and just a teddy bear what well that's how we're going to title it
well use a big teddy bear though he really is he's so you know was
intimidating but I want you to know that that is how we are going to title the
episode well my name is Victoria rose and this is Tabasco and we've been
dating for like a little less than a month but honestly it's been the best
less than a month that I've ever had how'd you guys meet my inner my roommate
actually introduced us oh okay tell me a little bit about how that
interaction went well you know what it's blurry
a little bit most of all is it because there were drugs involved I don't
remember um yeah it should my roommate was just out with a couple people she
was drinking and she just brought some people home and he was one of them you
know for the first time ever I asked him to be my boyfriend which I've never done
that before but so I think like maybe I know what
sounds really soon but like a week after we saw each other you just hear all the
time and he never left so I just said well you're basically my boyfriend right
that's a nice Eddie it's actually my boyfriend rude disrespectful I didn't
say anything back so I'm like okay I don't that sounds silly it's also funny
but what do you mean what do you mean you is here like you just like actually
just started staying
well everywhere right now except for this pizza joint I think I think when
you sing a little right no I don't want to go here okay I just so yeah I don't
really keep that thank you thank you everybody just report like come on so
you really brought stranger home and he spent the night and just moved in
doesn't that sound a little freeloading we're just so in love that kinda feels
right does he shower ever because he looks a
little dirty I what I wash his face sometimes with the fruit breeze with
Febreze and pine-sol I argue a lot you do there's a big difference between him
and I you know we're similar in a lot of ways but some ways no food everything
does he ever paint like is this a 50/50 he's Charlie burn no he's trying to get
his rap career started but like I'm just like being considerate of that fact
oh yeah you'll have to check on his mixtape I was actually about to take
some selfies for them to post my room oh yeah smile dude no not that face like do
that you don't put around me Oh
he just picked me a flower Oh didn't see that well he's a little clumsy
ask are you gonna take respected my boyfriend he said I need something real
oh are you guys are you guys filming right now when I brought home the bear
you know I was just out with friends and these guys on the street gave it to me
and you know I was a little tipsy kind of excited so I got him home and I was
like Victoria I brought him with any mirror you know I woke up the next
morning and I saw that they were in bed together but I really think anything of
it I mean he's a teddy bear right liquor yeah you're supposed to snuggle teddy
bears can I just be real with you like off the record I just feel like ever
since this one guy really broke her heart you know she won't date anyone
else she just wants to date this teddy bear and she's so stubborn I can't get
her to like see that he's an inanimate object I mean how about here's a map of
penis she's an appointment with no penis you
know it's it's 2017 and we live in Los Angeles I'm so supportive of whoever she
wants to date but I just she takes him everywhere and it's just
hopefully she'll get tired like should have the rest of them right so she
started talking about like the two of them getting married and I mean I don't
know how to tell her it's not legal to marry like an inanimate tiny bit she's
MTV True Life — I'm Dating A.... by Victoria X Rave
yeah I hope so it's her boyfriend yeah well Victoria thank you for your time
yeah are going to follow your story all right thank you can we see you guys uh
TRUE LIFE Documentary - I'm Dating A... by Victoria X Rave
very nice thank you Victoria okay and in cut yeah I think we got what
when you guys they're just a regular couple arguing over we're gonna have
dinner chillaxing in treating her to get her nails done
MTV True Life — I'm Dating A.... by Victoria X Rave
MTV True Life — I'm Dating A.... by Victoria X Rave
MTV True Life — I'm Dating A.... by Victoria X Rave



Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét