Hi Omaha Chiropractor Dr. Christine Zorad. The article today is from the
Doctor's Resource on my website. The title is "Two Essential Oils Studied in
Connection With Toenail Fungus." Toenail fungus can be extremely difficult to
treat. Conventional and alternative methods have in common a low success
rate in helping people eliminate this problem. These two essential oils are in
a new clinical trials and the results are in the article. Please click on the
link below the video. I'm available for questions at four zero two two one zero
eight four nine zero I'm happy to help you. I think that one of the reasons that
methods to treat toenail fungus is not successful is because no one's talking
about how it happens in the first place prevention. One thing to do if you have
toenail fungus is to really cut down the sugar that you have coming into your
diet, not just to added sugars but how much fruit are you eating how many grains are
you eating during your day really reduce the carbohydrate load and that will help
you heal no matter what treatment that you use. These studies show that these
essential oils are pretty effective sixty plus percent. For something else
that if we could all do if we could all live on the beach and go barefoot and
have natural sunshine on our toes for several months that too can be a cure
for toenail fungus. There's some experimentation with blue light
therapies as well. If you have questions about how to help with your toenail
fungus I'm happy to work with you. If you're watching this on youtube you can
subscribe to my channel. See this on Facebook like my page, share it. If you
see this on Google+ add me to your circle.
If you haven't already on my website I have a form to fill out where you can
get health tips right to your email Omaha Chiropractor Dr. Christine Zorad. I
look forward to talking to you soon
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét