Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 1 2017

A shaman walks between the two worlds:

between the physical

and the metaphysical,

so the human

and the spiritual realms.

They are able to mediate

between those two realms

because they have one foot in one world

and one foot in another world,

and they usually work with the powers of nature

which means the powers of the earth

and earth medicine,

plants, in the form of plants,

and also they have an understanding

of how things work in the sky.

And they work with...

the wisdom of nature

to restore order, balance and harmony

to people places and the world.

A shaman is someone

who has faced

their own shadow.

A shaman is not afraid of the dark.

Because they have faced their own fears,

they overcame their own limitations,

their own shadow.

Sometimes people are afraid of shamans,

and this is for that reason.

Because a shaman holds great power

within their consciousness.

That power they acquired

by going through specific rites of passage

that they went through,

and passed through,

and they accessed

the power within them.

So every rite of passage

that the shaman went through

they accessed deeper, and deeper, and deeper

levels of power within them.

Because they know how the universe works

and because they know

how their own consciousness works,

they can see...

issues that... let's say,

a client comes in and presents an issue.

Well, a shaman is able to see

right through it

with their penetrating eye,

as well as their expanded consciousness.

They are able to see it

in a much bigger context

and help the person

to understand the issue

from such a perspective that wasn't accessible to them.

So, that's one thing.

The other thing: the shaman works

at the level of the soul.

So the person may come in with

all sorts of surface issues,

like issues with the partner...

you know, having fear of rejection...

struggling with overwhelm or procrastination...

and...

you know, fear of speaking up

or fear of being betrayed or rejected...

So anything like that.

So, any surface issues.

And I call them surface because,

from a shamanic perspective,

they are on the surface.

What we do then is...

I use my shamanic skill of...

hunting

and going to find

what's the root cause.

To be able to see right through the issue

and to the root cause

and to the core of it.

A shaman works differently to a healer.

And I'm a healer too,

so you can be a healer and a shaman

and work with both.

So here's the difference:

A healer,

or me if I work just as a healer,

then I'll be working

at whatever the person is presenting at this time.

At the level that they are presenting it at.

So that's a healer,

and that's important and we need that.

As a shaman

I also go beyond

and I look at the soul:

Okay, what does the soul need at this time

in order to make

progress on the journey?

Where is the soul stuck?

How can the soul be supported?

Okay, well, maybe

one of the shamanic...

practices is soul retrieval, for example.

Right? So the person can come and ask for healing,

and the healer may work at a certain level.

But if that person

has lost their soul

some time ago,

either in this life time,

like a part of this soul got lost,

and I'll explain in a moment how that happens,

if that happened sometime during this lifetime

or sometime in past lifetimes,

well, you can do the healing

at this level that the issue's presenting.

Let's say the issue of...

motivation, let's say motivation.

So the person comes and it's like:

'I'm lacking motivation.'

Okay, cool, so we can work at the human level,

so to speak, of motivation

and mindset, and maybe even...

you know...

kind of slightly deeper things,

like chakras and...

Yeah, try and get to them at the energetic level.

And yeah, it will feel good,

it will help,

but if the core of the issue is

that they lost their motivation

like, literally, lost it

at some point in their life,

let's say, 10 years ago,

they had their business idea,

they put their heart and soul into it

and it didn't fly.

So what happened is that,

I'm not saying this happens for everybody,

but I'm explaining for this particular person,

what happened at that time

is that their...

the part of their soul

got stuck and lost at that time.

So their heart was broken, that's one thing,

and the other thing is that

part of their soul

is still there.

And it still hurts.

And so now when they think about motivation,

it's like it's almost not there.

And we can, like I said,

we can heal it at this level,

of just focusing on the motivation level

until cows come home.

But it won't have a lasting

and permanent effect.

A shaman will be able to see:

'Ah, okay!'

'This is what happened ten years ago,

this person lost motivation

in this particular event,

and their heart got broken.'

So a shaman will then use the right tools

in order to be able to call that part of the soul,

that motivation

back into the person

and heal the heart.

So if you have a thought

that a broken heart was just a theory

and just a kind of an expression –

it's not true.

It's a very very real thing,

in the spiritual realm

that's what happens.

So if you ever experienced a broken heart

it needs to be repaired.

Otherwise you are not whole.

One other thing that I do with my clients,

quite frequently, actually,

is clearing what I call STK.

STK stands for

sexually transmitted Karma.

If you never heard about it,

again, it's a very very real thing.

When we are having sexual experiences

with other human beings

guess what happens?

We pick up their stuff.

And so we can use

shamanic plants,

they can help us clear our energies.

I may make another video about this specifically

because that's been very popular

in my clinic,

and I may make a video about that specifically.

But in this video I just wanted to share with you

what a shaman can do

and the extent of the work of the shaman

and the difference between a healer and a shaman.

So I hope that was helpful to you.

If you have any questions or comments

leave them in the comments below,

I love hearing from you.

And I'll see you in the next episode.

If you liked this video

subscribe to my channel.

And if you want to be

part of my inner circle

sign up to my Newsletter,

I send out inspirational tips

every week.

I'd love to connect with you

and I'd love to help you

make your biggest dreams come true.

I'll see you in the next episode.

For more infomation >> The Difference Between a Healer and a Shaman - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Miracle Mink Raw Indian Hair... the difference between Raw Hair and Virgin Hair - Duration: 16:35.

Miracle Mink Raw Indian Hair

Visit www.themiraclehair.com to order

See our top line of premium hair!

Call to order! 912-264-9242

Miracle Mink Hair www.themiraclehair.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét