Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 27 2017

For more infomation >> Kit Harington & Rose Leslie 'are ENGAGED' after five years of dating - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Dating In India NOW VS. THEN | #AnishaTalks - Duration: 4:06.

Dadi, I wanted to ask something?

Yes, my child.

How did you & grandpa meet, when there weren't any phones?

Romance during my time cannot be defined.

Have you eaten?

No! I miss you a lot.

*blushes*

Ok, let's hang up.

Sure, go ahead.

No, you hang up.

You hang up!

No, you hang up.

I insist, you hang up.

No, you do it!

Oh my!!

I look so pretty!

I ain scared of getting slapped but of an eye lash curler.

Who is he? Who didn't check me out!

Do you love me so much, that you can afford this restaurant?

Anything for you Lalita!

Please papa, I will be really happy with him.

I will only get married to him, or I will never get married!

I will never get married!

I think we should get married?

What?

I don't want to get married now!

First, I want to finish my college,

* ranting *

Then, after a few years we shall decide.

oh my!!

For more infomation >> Dating In India NOW VS. THEN | #AnishaTalks - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

love in spring. how adorkable panda learn dating and mating恋爱的春天:呆萌熊猫哥"撩妹"全程 - Duration: 2:17.

Hi, I am panda Wugang

let's see what my neighbors are doing now

let's see what my neighbors are doing now

let's see what my neighbors are doing now

let's see what my neighbors are doing now

let's see what my neighbors are doing now

I am taking nap

I am taking nap

I am taking nap

I am taking nap

I need to get some energy before the dating

I need to get some energy before the dating

I need to get some energy before the dating

I need to get some energy before the dating

I need to get some energy before the dating

I need to get some energy before the dating

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

Why I am sill so nervous to meet Cuicui, my dream lover?

sill so nervous

sill so nervous

sill so nervous

As a panda, I can be as adorkable as what people can image

As a panda, I can be as adorkable as what people can image

As a panda, I can be as adorkable as what people can image

As a panda, I can be as adorkable as what people can image

As a panda, I can be as adorkable as what people can image

a little bit shy now^~^

a little bit shy now^~^

a little bit shy now^~^

a little bit shy now^~^

a little bit shy now^~^

open the door, open the door, open the door, please

open the door, open the door, open the door, please

open the door, open the door, open the door, please

open the door, open the door, open the door, please

open the door, open the door, open the door, please

the door was opened and the lovers came to together

the door was opened and the lovers came to together

the door was opened and the lovers came to together

the air smell so sexy now

the air smell so sexy now

the air smell so sexy now

the air smell so sexy now

we keep touching and smelling. Am I in dream?

we keep touching and smelling. Am I in dream?

we keep touching and smelling. Am I in dream?

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

our touching become more and more deeply and warmly

hey, be a gentleman. please not be so hurry

hey, be a gentleman. please not be so hurry

hey, be a gentleman. please not be so hurry

hey, be a gentleman. please not be so hurry

hey, be a gentleman. please not be so hurry

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

It's the first time for my girl friend, and we failed to move further due to her lack of experience

I am now thinking to make a second try with her

I am now thinking to make a second try with her

I am now thinking to make a second try with her

I am now thinking to make a second try with her

I am now thinking to make a second try with her

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

but the doctor suggest that my girl friend need to take a rest to calm down before second try

It is so boring while waiting for the moment

It is so boring while waiting for the moment

It is so boring while waiting for the moment

It is so boring while waiting for the moment

It is so boring while waiting for the moment

finally, my girl came back

finally, my girl came back

finally, my girl came back

finally, my girl came back

finally, my girl came back

however, she still do not know how to work with me together to make that lovely thing

however, she still do not know how to work with me together to make that lovely thing

however, she still do not know how to work with me together to make that lovely thing

however, she still do not know how to work with me together to make that lovely thing

however, she still do not know how to work with me together to make that lovely thing

so the doctor did something to enhance my girl's desire to enjoy the romantic moment

so the doctor did something to enhance my girl's desire to enjoy the romantic moment

so the doctor did something to enhance my girl's desire to enjoy the romantic moment

so the doctor did something to enhance my girl's desire to enjoy the romantic moment

so the doctor did something to enhance my girl's desire to enjoy the romantic moment

my girl started to work with me, although she is not so good at that.

my girl started to work with me, although she is not so good at that.

my girl started to work with me, although she is not so good at that.

my girl started to work with me, although she is not so good at that.

my girl started to work with me, although she is not so good at that.

our hearts merged together

our hearts merged together

our hearts merged together

our hearts merged together

we succeed finally

we succeed finally

we succeed finally

the doctor try to let my girl come to my house to further enjoy a whole night

the doctor try to let my girl come to my house to further enjoy a whole night

the doctor try to let my girl come to my house to further enjoy a whole night

the doctor try to let my girl come to my house to further enjoy a whole night

the doctor try to let my girl come to my house to further enjoy a whole night

and our bodies merged again

and our bodies merged again

and our bodies merged again

again,again. and we have tried so many times in just one night.

again,again. and we have tried so many times in just one night.

again,again. and we have tried so many times in just one night.

I think that I am a super athlete. Do you agree with me?

I think that I am a super athlete. Do you agree with me?

I think that I am a super athlete. Do you agree with me?

I think that I am a super athlete. Do you agree with me?

my friends Jinke and Meixi also fall into love and enjoy the beautiful moment

my friends Jinke and Meixi also fall into love and enjoy the beautiful moment

my friends Jinke and Meixi also fall into love and enjoy the beautiful moment

my friends Jinke and Meixi also fall into love and enjoy the beautiful moment

my friends Jinke and Meixi also fall into love and enjoy the beautiful moment

However, my friend Xianglin failed in the competition.

However, my friend Xianglin failed in the competition.

However, my friend Xianglin failed in the competition.

However, my friend Xianglin failed in the competition.

However, my friend Xianglin failed in the competition.

I am so lucky. see you tomorrow

I am so lucky. see you tomorrow

I am so lucky. see you tomorrow

I am so lucky. see you tomorrow

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét