Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 27 2017

Mightybear streaming just like any other time

Mightybear: How do they keep the count in this kind of song?

Mightybear: It's even hard to keep the count on a calm ballad..

Mother bear came at this moment!

Mightybear: Hi~

Mightybear: Okay~ For the next song

Viewers giving some reactions

Mightybear: It's my mother. My family watches my stream often.

Eh, really?

Wow

Mightybear: It's true. I taught my mother how to watch the stream

Mightybear: So my mother and father watches the stream often

Mightybear: and sometimes my older sister watches it too~

Mightybear: So my father is..dadybea..dadbear, dadbear

Mightybear: d..da..daddybear!

Daddy bear

So kind of them

And time for compliments began

Mommybear.. You're son really looks handsome

Found the comment

Mightybear: I mean, why are you saying that~ (Cheekbones up high)

Mightybear: The comments weren't so warm like this~

Mightybear: Why are you doing this~

Mightybear: This warm atmosphere..

I'm not used to it

Khm!

You're son really looks handsome..mommybear

(Shy)

Mommybear: Really? Thank you. A warm breeze on Afreeca..★

He is the best-looking among the ROX teamhouse..

Thinking about something

Mightybear: Can't say no to that Kill-ing Pa-rt

Mightybear: Aye.. what is that?

Can't say no to that..

lolololololololol lolololololololol

Mightybear: That stands for idiot brown bear

What!

Mightybear: You know how to use those stuffs too, mom?

Mightybear: Oh, you're pretty good now!

Mightybear: Oh, I admit it~

Tit-for-tat

hehe

The chats seem very sweet today Mightybear: It's realy sweet~

It's a warmth that you can never feel on Afreeca..

It's warm

Mommybear: You're ignoring me

Mightybear: Aye aye, aye~ I wasn't ignoring you~

Mommybear: Should I send some star balloon

Mightybear: No~

Mightybear: I'll tell you my bank account, mother

Mightybear: Send me some pocket money over there

Realistic son

Mightybear: I actually send and receive pocket money..with my mother now.

Mightybear: It feels good! To send each other pocket money..

Finishing it with a warm atmosphere just like that

For more infomation >> [ROX Stream Episode] What's caused a warm breeze on Afreeca while ROX Mightybear was streaming? - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

What's New Dr. Frank? Sept. 26, 2017 - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> What's New Dr. Frank? Sept. 26, 2017 - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

What Has More Calories -- Cheeseburgers or Cocktails? - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> What Has More Calories -- Cheeseburgers or Cocktails? - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

I MOVED! RENTING A HOUSE IN THE USA | How much is that? What's the process and much more - Duration: 7:43.

Hey guys! Yep, I know! Don't tell me! Shame on me!

I've been a very nasty girl here on Youtube lately, I kow

but let's move on, cause you know, that's not a drama movie so

I'm pretty sure you're here for content and let's go!

Well the last time that I talked to you guys I was in Muscatine. You guys remember right? In Iowa!

But now I live in North Liberty, it's another city

Yep, we moved to another city and that's why I'm here today

- to share how it is to rent a house here in the USA, from the moment we started browsing a house on the web

to the day we finally moved. I'm also gonna talk about costs, curiosities, processes and much more.

Just one point: all the information that I'm providing here is related to Iowa, ok?

General rules and prices may vary a lot from state to state.

Well this video is all in English but you can active the subtitles below, either in Portuguese or English

If it's your first time in the channel, please don't forget to subscribe

and don't forget to share this video with your friends. I'm pretty sure they're going to enjoy it as well!

So the first question: Why did we decide to move?

You guys know that I love Muscatine, it's a very beautiful city, a small city but a very beautiful city

but the point is, Tuca - Tuca is my husband - so Tuca and I used to live in an apartment

It was just a two-story apartment but it was an apartment and that's the first reason:

We really wanted to live in a house. Yeah, with a nice garden, a yard, a nice garage...

and I'm gonna add some other extra facts that we were considering when moving to another place

Our car used to be parked off-street. Well, it's ok most of the times but

when it's hailing, it might damage your car if the stones are too big - or even worse, when it's snowing.

So a garage would be nice! Another point: where we lived there was not a single window in the kitchen

so, I don't know... just grill/fry - whatever - a steak and you'll have a foggy house

and a crazy fire alarm screaming to the moon and back. I mean, really out loud.

You get desperate. I don't know if you have ever heard but I'll try to find a video and put it in here

And the last reason is regarding the bathtub. If you don't know, when you take a shower here in the US

most of the houses have a bathtub and a plastic shower curtain.

Once again that's very different to me since in Brazil, back in Brazil, I used to take a shower in boxes.

Guys I'm not complaning ok? I'm just telling you why we decided to move because here in the house where we're living

we could find all these things. But everything was great, everything was amazing, wonderful.

There was nothing I would complain like, for a second about the house where I lived. I'm serious and I mean it.

Actually I'm very very thankful for the whole opportunity I had in that house and now in this one so please, don't get me wrong ok? :)

And you might say that I'm being very picky and I don't know maybe I am but I'd like to share with you like friends you know...

the reason that we considered when moving to another house. And I guess that's normal, we always want something better.

One more point: it was summer - actually now it's fall, fall has just started - but it was summer

and we realized we could have some extra benefits like having a yard, we could grill, call some friends, have a party...

have a garden to grow all my flowers and herbs, you know, more space!

Ok so where do we usually find houses to rent? Basically on the web

You know, home owners also advertise on local newspapers but most people search on the web, on facebook groups,

realtor websites, I don't know and things related to that.

And Erika, now the question that I wanna know is: How much is it to rent a house in Iowa?

So just out of curiosity, if you're planning to rent a house with like, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a laundry, a living room...

You're gonna pay aroung $1,000 - actually it might range from $800 to $1,200 + utilities

Now if you wanna add an extra bedroom, a garage and probably more space, you'll pay from $1,200 to $2,000 + utilities

Erika, you're saying UTILITIES, UTILITIES... WHAT ARE UTILITIES?

Guys, utilities are: GAS + ELECTRICITY +WATER + TRASH AND RECYCLING + whatever you wish like INTERNET / CABLE TV

Guys, that was just a guesstimate to rent a house here, in a small city, here in Iowa.

Have you ever hear of that expression: GUESSTIMATE? You know I love sharing a different vocabulary with you all, right?

It's a GUESS and an ESTIMATE of something. A very very very common word or expression if you prefer to call it like that

here in the US so you'd better memorize it! So going back to the story...

Our friend Marcelo Bahia was browsing the web, he was trying to find a house for us as well.

He knew what we wanted, the budget we had, by the way THANK YOU again Bahia, you're such a good friend!

And actually he found the house where I am living right now! Now I'll tell you something very very funny:

The day we came to visit the house, you know, I got so in love with the space especially because the remodelled the house

that I wanted to sign the leasing the same day of the visit. I basically asked the landlord:

"Ok so what's the next step? I mean, where do I sign?" and Tuca looked at me like:

"Aren't going to talk to me and ask my opinion? - but he liked the house of course!

But there's a process to rent a house. It's not like "Ok, I liked the house, where do I sign? Can I move tomorrow" No it's not like that

It's pretty different at least from Brazil and that's the next question I'm going to answer:

What is the process to rent a house? Again, here in Iowa! First of all, again you don't need a guarantor to rent a house

You have to pay a safe deposit. Ok so What is a safe deposit? Well the safe deposit it is the same amount as your rent

and you pay it previously or with your first rent. When your leasing finishes and you decide to move to another house and everything

is ok with the house, if you haven't broken anything, the landlord will give all your money back, I mean your safe deposit

Second: when you decide you want to move to the house, you want to rent the house, you have to fill an application

I'll just leave an application so you can have an ideia of what it is and in our case, with the application we paid $60

This money was used to check our credit history and also our background. Well, if approved you can proceed to talk about

and then sign the leasing contract. Once you have the contract on your hands, you gotta read it thoroughly

Yeah, you gotta make sure that you agree with everything the landlord is saying on the contract. Everything he/she is considering.

After signing it, the landlord will tell you when the house is free to go and that's it! You just rent a U-HAUL and you move to the new house

In our case we didn't rent a U-HAUL. Yeah, we thought it would be available, would be there for us at the day that we moved

but actually we should have booked it like, some weeks before so at the day that we decided to move there was no one left

Thank God again we have friends, so our friend Mateus has a truck and Bahia came to help us three.

and everything thank god was perfect. So Mateus once again thank you so much for helping us that day, Bahia and Mateus thank you!

So guys I guess I covered all the topics that I was supposed to speak today

If you wanna follow a little bit of my routine here in North Liberty, just follow me on Instagram

if you wanna also practice your English 'cause I also speak a lot of English in there

but guys I really hope you have enjoyed this video. Don't forget to like my video because it really motivates me

and it also helps to spread the information. Ok guys? So on Thursday we're gonna have another video and I'm pretty sure

you're gonna like that one. Stay tuned. Take care of yourselves guys and see you on Thursday. Bye!

For more infomation >> I MOVED! RENTING A HOUSE IN THE USA | How much is that? What's the process and much more - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

What is Sampling? | Music Production | Loudon Stearns | Beginner | Berklee Online - Duration: 3:20.

The word sampling is used in many ways in music production.

So when someone uses the word sampling, or sample,

we must know the context of the word to really understand

what they're talking about.

Imagine someone measuring ocean height.

They put a tall stick in the seabed rising up above the water.

And on that stick are numbered marks at even intervals.

Once every hour, they wade into the water, to the stick,

and write down the number closest to the water level.

Each of the measurements they are taking is a sample.

One could say they are sampling the water level.

They went out once an hour, so their sampling rate is one sample per hour.

Perfect for creating a chart of the tides.

In digital audio, we have a similar situation.

The samples that make up all digital audio

are a stream of individual measurements.

But sound goes way, way faster than the tides,

so we have to sample much, much more often to capture sound.

To chart the tides, we could sample once per hour, but to sample audio

we must sample tens of thousands of times per second.

For music, we usually sample 44,100 times per second.

So we can say the sampling rate for digital audio

when making music is typically 44,100 samples per second.

Longer samples could be a single cycle of a wave form loop

to create a playable synthetic instrument,

or the sound of a single kick drum, or a full measure of a groove.

So really, a sample is a piece of audio from the smallest

possible single measurement of amplitude stored on the computer,

up to the largest file your computer could hold.

Generally, when music producers talk about samples,

we are referring to an audio file with a length

somewhere between a single cycle of a wave form, and a few measures of music.

And we intend to use that piece of audio within another piece of music.

Samples can be placed directly on a timeline and music software,

but for some samples, that doesn't work so well.

A single cycle wave played by itself sounds like a short click.

So, if we want to use that sample, we place it

within a sampling device, often known as a sampler, which

is an instrument that can take that cycle and map it across the keyboard,

allowing for real time improvisation.

There is another usage of the term sample,

and it may be one that you are more familiar with.

Producers often extract or sample a part of an already complete song

to use in their own song.

This method of music making is powerful, and controversial in its own way,

because it allows one artist to build on what

another artist has done, without necessarily asking for permission.

So there are many meanings of the word sample, and we must have that in mind

as we're talking to someone about sampling,

so we can understand what they mean when they're

using this oh so important word.

For more infomation >> What is Sampling? | Music Production | Loudon Stearns | Beginner | Berklee Online - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

What's Lurking on the Baby Changing Table? - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> What's Lurking on the Baby Changing Table? - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (Cover by 黃氏兄弟) - Duration: 3:11.

I don't like your little games

Don't like your tilted stage

The role you made me play

Of the fool, no, I don't like you

I don't like your perfect crime

How you laugh when you lie

You said the gun was mine

Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

I don't like your kingdom keys

They once belonged to me

You ask me for a place to sleep

Locked me out and threw a feast

The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama

But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure

Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours

But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time

Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined

I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me do

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you just made me do

Look what you just made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you made me do

Look what you made me

Ooh, look what you made me do

look what you made me do

look what you made me do

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (Cover by 黃氏兄弟) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

What a wonderful world Louis Armstrong cover - Duration: 2:29.

I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom for me and you

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

Are also on the faces of people going by

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

They're really saying I love you

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow

They'll learn much more than I'll never know

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world

For more infomation >> What a wonderful world Louis Armstrong cover - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Was the First Auto Casualty: History in a Minute (Episode 42) - Duration: 1:57.

Good day everyone. Mr. Phillip Campbell here with Homeschool Connections History

in a Minute. I am your bearded nerdy history guru. Hey, let's think about

traffic fatalities. Every year in the United States tens of thousands of

people are killed in traffic accidents. But you ever wonder who was the very

first person ever killed in the traffic accident? and when did it happen?

Well, this dubious distinction goes to a woman by the name of Bridget Driscoll

from England. And Mrs. Driscoll in August 1896 became the first person killed by

an automobile. She was walking across a place called Dolphin Terrace with her

family, near the Crystal Palace, when she was struck and killed by an exhibition

car. This is a car that was out giving rides and demonstrations of what

automobiles were. She was struck and killed by a primitive vehicle going at

the alarming rate of four and a half miles per hour. That's right and she was

injured and died of her injuries. The investigation later declared an

accidental death and nobody got in trouble. I'm not certain how being struck

at four-and-a-half miles an hour killed her nor how she didn't manage to get out

of the way of the vehicle going four and a half miles an hour. By the way, the

average pace at which a human being walks is about four miles an hour so I'm

not sure but at any rate Bridget Driscoll was hit and killed August 1896

the first traffic fatality. Hey subscribe. If you want more interesting history

factoids like that. And remember history is awesome! For Homeschool Connections I

am Mr. Philip Campbell signing off. See you next time.

For more infomation >> What Was the First Auto Casualty: History in a Minute (Episode 42) - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

When people ask me what the difference between Orthodoxy and Catholicism is - Duration: 0:15.

Forgive me, I mistook you for the Catholic Church

I am the Catholic Church

Or rather the Catholic Church as it should have been

For more infomation >> When people ask me what the difference between Orthodoxy and Catholicism is - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

#What Chelsea must do to break down Atletico Madrid and their astonishing defensive record - Duration: 7:14.

What Chelsea must do to break down Atletico Madrid and their astonishing defensive record

CHELSEA travel to Atletico Madrid tomorrow for their first away game of the Champions League this season.

The match at the Wanda Metropolitano will be the first European tie at Atleti's new stadium.

Diego Simeones Atletico are one of the hardest sides on the planet to break down.

Antonio Conte is trying to mastermind a way to breach Atleticos defence.

With Diego Simeone's side notoriously hard to break down, our friends at Football Whispers look at what the most likely way is for Chelsea to score against them.

It will be a daunting visit to Madrid for Antonio Conte and his men.

Simeone has built arguably the best defensive unit in Europe since returning to Atletico Madrid as manager in December 2011.

Since then, in every full season he's had at the club, Atleti have finished the campaign as the team that has conceded the fewest goals in La Liga.

They let in 31 league goals in 2012/13, 26 when they won the league in 2013/14, 29 in 2014/15, 18 in 2015/16 and 27 in 2016/17.

So far this season, they've only let in four goals in their seven matches in all competitions, as they remain unbeaten.

Diego Godin, Atleticos defensive linchpin, wins a header.

Slovenian keeper Jan Oblak has proved a hard man to beat.

Lucas Hernandez has become one of Atleticos key defenders.

In-form marksman Alvaro Morata will fancy his chances in his home country.

They have only played two of those seven games at the Wanda Metropolitano, but both of those matches have seen them keep clean sheets, first in a 1-0 win against Malaga on September 16 before a 2-0 win over Sevilla on Saturday.

There's no doubt that it will be one of the toughest away games Chelsea face all season, and it will be a difficult night for the Blues' attacking options.

Yet, perhaps Conte will be able to see a glimpse of a potential weakness in Atletico Madrid's coat of armour.

If he's seen the four goals they've conceded this season, they all have similarities about them – having come from the attacking team's left side.

Atletico have kept clean sheets in both games at their new Wanda Metropolitano home.

The first goal conceded came in their opening goal of the season against Girona.

After the ball was cleared, Girona's Eloi Amagat picked it up to the left of the penalty area just ahead of Atleti right-back Juanfran, who was unable to make proper contact on the ball.

The ball then found itself with David Timor via Borja Garcia, and the midfielder played in a left-footed cross from just deep of the penalty area.

It went in between left-sided centre-back Stefan Savic and left-back Lucas Hernandez, with Cristhian Stuani being there to find himself behind the two defenders and head it home.

The second goal they conceded was also against Girona, but from a free-kick, also from the left.

Alex Granell's ball to the back post was headed across the box, where Stuani was there to head his second.

Their third goal let in was against Las Palmas, when right-back Sime Vrsaljko played a loose ball that was intercepted, leading to Momo breaking down the left and playing a delicious cross for former West Ham United striker Jonathan Calleri to score from.

He was left free in the gap between the left-side centre-back Diego Godin and left-back Hernandez.

The most recent goal they conceded was a Raul Garcia strike against Athletic Bilbao.

Jose Gimenez returned to the starting line-up against Bilbao.

Mikel Balenziaga was left with a lot of space by right-back Jose Gimenez, allowed to cross and Savic missed his header, leaving Raul Garcia free to finish.

While they may have all come from the left, it has to be pointed out that the first three were in the opening two games of the season, and the last goal they conceded was late in injury time, with Atletico Madrid already 2-0 up at the time.

But, there is some correlation between the four goals Atleti have let in, and Conte will undoubtedly want to exploit that.

Stefan Savic goes in for a tackle against Sevilla.

Marcos Alonso loves bombing forward from left wing-back and putting a cross in.

In Alvaro Morata, Chelsea have someone who is hugely impressive with his head – he's already scored three headers this season.

While a lot of the Spaniard's goals this season have come from him dropping deep to collect a Cesar Azpilicueta pass from the right, he may look at exploiting the space between Atleti's left centre-back and the left-back to cause damage to Simeone's side.

And there's no doubt that as someone who came through the Real Madrid youth system, the 24-year-old would love scoring the first goal from an away team player at his old club's cross-city rivals' new stadium.

For more infomation >> #What Chelsea must do to break down Atletico Madrid and their astonishing defensive record - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

What are tomatoes for? Nine proven benefits that tomatoes will make for your health - Duration: 3:12.

The tomato is a fruit very used in almost all the kitchens, this food besides being

delicious contains several properties for health, which makes it ideal to eat it

regularly, today in todo en salud we will speak a little more of this and which can contribute

its consumption to the body.

In the tomato we can find vitamins such as C, A, E and niacin, minerals such as potassium,

phosphorus, magnesium, iron and calcium.

These components will make when you add tomatoes in your diet you can get benefits

like: - Tomato for smokers: Tomato

contains substances known as coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid, which are ideal for

fighting nitrosamines that are produced when smoking and are one of the causes

of cancer.

- Tomato for the vision: The vitamin A content in the tomato makes it indicated to

improve the vision and prevent problems such as macular degeneration and night blindness.

- Tomato for a healthy digestive system: This food can improve intestinal

movements, prevent constipation, diarrhea, jaundice and also helps

to expel toxins that are lodged in the body.

- Tomato for hypertension: Potassium, magnesium and calcium in tomato make it

very suitable for regulating, preventing and lowering blood pressure.

- Tomato for diabetes: Some studies have found that tomato reduces the

oxidative stress that occurs in type 2 diabetes.

- Tomato for the skin: The tomato helps to improve the natural protection of the skin

against the harmful rays of the sun, in addition it is a great ally to prevent the early aging of the

skin and improve the strength of teeth, nails and hair.

- Tomato for urinary infections: The large water content in the tomato, is useful to eliminate

bacteria housed in the urinary tract, can even prevent

bladder cancer.

- Tomato for gallstones: Calculations in bile can dissolve with regular

consumption of tomato juice.

- Tomato as an anticancer: Lycopene in tomatoes, is an antioxidant that can

fight and prevent cancer of the stomach, uterus and prostate.

As you see tomatoes are a great source of benefits, the versatility of these foods

make them ideal to eat them with any meal, this is because you can eat both

raw and cooked.

So if you want to take advantage of all the nutrients that tomatoes have, do not hesitate

to add them to your diet and tell us what you think.

We hope this video has been useful to you, remember that your opinion is very important

so score, comment and share and if you have not subscribed, sign up every day

upload new videos.

For more infomation >> What are tomatoes for? Nine proven benefits that tomatoes will make for your health - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

What is she saying?(45) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:39.

Hi everyone. Welcome back to ForB English.

I'm Gabriella and you are watching "What is she saying?"

I'm going to say an expression three times and you need to guess what the expression is.

Are you ready?

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

Can you guess what I'm saying?

Let's try it again.

This time with a hint.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

Could you get it this time?

I'll say it a little bit slower now.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

So the answer is "The boats went out to sea."

Now, this just means that some boats departed and left to go out to sea on the ocean.

And it indicates that it's probably for a long period of time to go out to sea

and traditionally sailors would go out to sea in the olden days and sometimes today too they go out to sea.

Also, a cruise ship goes out to sea but it's typically on some kind of mission,

usually going out to sea.

So let's practice this phrase together now.

Please repeat after me.

The boats went out to sea.

Very good.

Let's try it again a little bit faster this time.

The boats went out to sea.

Very good.

And native speed.

The boats went out to sea.

Excellent.

Three times native speed now.

Please repeat.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

The boats went out to sea.

Very good. Excellent!

I hope you enjoyed this video.

I am Gabriella.

This is ForB English.

Please, like, share and subscribe, and join us again.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> What is she saying?(45) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tara Talks: What You Practice Grows Stronger - Duration: 5:47.

[music]

As I was considering this talk, I remembered a conversation I'd had with a woman

in our community some years back.

She described talking to a friend...

and this woman that I am referring to is a cancer-survivor

and the woman she was talking to was a fellow cancer-survivor.

And the friend asked, "What would it feel like for you to think that something good

was going to happen rather than something not so good or even bad was going to?"

That was the question she was posed.

And her response was, "Totally weird and uncomfortable."

And then the friend said, "Good.

Try it now."

You might check that one out for yourself right now.

Just for a moment.

What is it like to, in some way, tell yourself that something good is going to happen?

Something maybe unexpected and a surprise that is meaningful or touches you in a certain way,

is going to happen, it is around the corner.

And notice how that sits in your body and your heart when you hold that frame.

For some, there might be something enriching and alivening, connecting with the head, but

we are just not used to being open to and considering that.

So it is unfamiliar.

You can open your eyes if you haven't already.

So in happiness research, one of the common denominators of those who are deemed happy

is this sense that they are actually choosing to be happy, that there is some turning towards it,

some willingness, an invitation towards it;

that happiness is intuited as a possibility.

Henry Nouwen , who is a Catholic mystic and writer – no longer alive – and deeply,

profoundly wise… good writer…

this is what he says, and he goes further

with this from just choosing happiness, he says, "Joy does not simply happen to us.

We have to choose joy and then keep choosing it every day."

And it really makes sense from an evolutionary perspective that this would be the case.

It is not surprising that this woman I was talking to felt totally weird

envisioning a positive thing happening because

our brain is designed to mostly fixate on what might go wrong.

You hear me talk about it a lot if you listen to these talks.

It is described as the negativity-bias and it is part of survival, it is part of our survival wiring

and it is this filtering process that just scans for what can be a problem

and then fixates on it.

So we get very loyal to our anxiety and our mistrust and our vigilance.

We really stay true to that.

And of course it is a very good strategy for avoiding some real physical threats,

but it is not a good strategy for savoring, for enjoying, for celebrating

which is also a part of being alive.

Especially if we just have this short time on planet earth,

we are missing out if the negativity-bias rules.

So these practices that I call "gladdening the mind" – this pathway of intentionally

directing our attention in ways that uplift – undoes the negativity-bias.

It creates a kind of an inner atmosphere that allows true happiness to unfold itself.

And it is based on the principal of neuroplasticity, which I know more and more people are familiar with now,

which is really that how we pay attention can rewire the brain,

that the structure and the function of our brain can change depending on

how we are paying attention.

It is said that where attention goes energy flows, you know.

So it is an important understanding because if you have fear thoughts, if you are in the

habit of worrying about what is around the corner, or you have judgmental thoughts or

you have mistrustful thoughts about how other people are perceiving you and you keep running them,

over and over again, they keep evoking certain biochemistry in your body that then

keeps more of the similar kind of thoughts going, so you in a looping

that sustains a certain kind of wiring in the brain.

Does that make sense? Yeah...

So the idea is: whatever you practice grows stronger.

And if you are practicing judgment and anxious worrying, that grows stronger,

the grooves get deeper.

Okay.

In reverse, if you practice let's say gratitude or sending well wishes to people,

then those pathways get stronger.

And the biochemistry they bring up, which is actually oxytocin and dopamine and feel-good

chemicals that actually change your mood totally.

So what you practice grows stronger.

[music]

For more infomation >> Tara Talks: What You Practice Grows Stronger - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

What Is Being Me? - Duration: 2:05.

Being You Changing The World Class with Dr Dain Heer

What Is Being Me?

The reason I came here, I think, is because I was desiring more.

I have a fabulous business, great life

and yet really thirsty and feeling semi-unsatisfied

and really looking to crack myself open.

I thought, well, Being You Changing The World,

that sounds really good to me, I want to do that.

I'd already started to create and then I kind of got lost

so this has really brought me back to me and who I am.

I think being me is really just allowing... it's total allowance.

So, just a complete lack of judgment for myself for my personality, quirks and all.

It's that space of honoring who I really am,

beyond the identities of this reality,

beyond being the mom, the wife, the co-worker, the friend.

All the labels, all the identities and everything that comes with that.

It's really being the drop in the pond,

that can ripple out through the rest of the world.

You get this amazing contribution that these people are,

who've never experienced this level of change

but now they're on the front lines of helping create it.

Just by being there and by the questions they ask

and by the energy that they contribute.

There's something dynamic that shows up

when you choose to be you however beautiful and mucked up

and fabulous and delicious you are in a sea of other people.

For more information visit:

For more infomation >> What Is Being Me? - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

BLACKWAKE VS SEA OF THIEVES: Gameplay differences & What to buy [ENG SUB] [ITA] - Duration: 7:19.

Hi guys and welcome back to Yakamoz Tv, today we make a comparison between two apparently similar

but completely different video games: Sea of ​​Thieves and Blackwake. I will explain the differences

and in the end I will also advise what to take according to the type of game you want. Blackwake came out in February 2017

on steam but is still in early access while sea of ​​thieves comes out in the early 2018 on xbox and pc.

The biggest difference lies in the gameplay, the setting is the same, in fact they are both games with the theme of the pirates, but one is an open world, Sea of ​​Thieves, and another a simple online multiplayer

team deathmatch or catpure the flag, Blacwake. In blackwake You will fight as a crew of up to 16 real players on a ship

driven by another player who has been voted as a captain. The modes can have up to 54 players in a battle!

If you are part of the crew, you can help the ship in any way. You can be part of the gunnery crew by loading guns and shooting at the enemy,

or being the master of repairs and helping keep the ship moving by fixing holes in the ship, repairing sails,

or pumping water. you can help stop your ship's fire by running the supplies for your crewmate or you can even climb an enemy ship

fight with rifles and swords and conquer it! If you are nominated captain, drive the ship and order to your crew what to do, where to shoot and where to settle.

Available modes are: deathmatch 1v1 with two ships, deathmatch fleet with 3 ships vs 3 .

And a capture the flag style always 3v3 . Also the game is constantly updated, everything is improved, including new maps, modes, skins etc ... ..

Sea of ​​Thieves is an open world. The game will gather you with friends or strangers to sail the seas

and islands together, fight others in big pirate ships, land on the beaches, find treasure maps, and work with your crew to figure out where the booty is. Sea of ​​Thieves is strongly cooperative.

You and your crew must understand the roles they have on the ship, with people who hire different jobs, which means you will have to tell if you want to avoid accidentally doubling the tasks.

What's interesting about Sea of ​​Thieves is how few is the UI is used. The missions are written on a piece of parchment that our character finds and based on clues on the parchment we need to find the island, resolve the puzzles

and find out where the treasure is located ... There can be fights against IA that areskeletons

but they are not very difficult to beat. It can also happen to run on ships controlled by other players and then the clash to plunder. Again in this case there are fighting with cannons or swords.

As far as graphics Sea of thieves is better then Blackwakw, blackwake is done with unity, but the price difference justifies this lack.

Sea of ​​Thieves will cost $ 60 while Blackwake only costs 20. Also blackwake is developed by only two people

while sea of ​​thieves from a famous developer called Rare. There are some bugs in blackwake but it is still being developed

while in sea of thieves there won't be bugs, even this is justified by the price difference. In both games communication is critical and in fact there is both a chat and a way to communicate

with a microphone. In my opinion, the perfect game would be a mix between these two, a game with the modes of sea of ​​thieves from open world but also including

blackwake modes, because it would be much easier to play, you can also play half an hour without having to play uninterruptedly for hours to find the treasure, solve puzzles, maybe fight etc ....

If you want i made a series of Blackwake on the channel, it's just a single video for now, but new episodes will soon emerge. I leave the link in description.

Ultimately I personally recommend taking blackwake first. Because it costs a lot less and you can at least understand whether the genre likes it or not. If you like blackwake I definitely recommend taking sea of ​​thieves

because it is a totally different game and probably even better. If instead blackwake does not like I do not recommend taking sea of ​​thieves. Thanks for the view

and hope this video has been useful to you. Hi everyone and see you in new videos on yakamoz tv.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét