Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Auto news on Youtube Sep 27 2017

energycrusher.org

For more infomation >> Best Money Making Business 2017 - How to Make Money - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

YOU CAN NOT MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUTUBE PLATFORM UNTIL YOU REACH 10,000 VIEWS I THINK THATS FARE - Duration: 7:17.

hey guys I'm trying to multitask today so I'm cooking dinner eating my lunch

and making my videos but I hope you guys like my title basically put the prank

videos down for now stop looking at those videos and let's talk about

something that's a lot more important especially if you're trying to grow your

channel I see here YouTube it says YouTube will no longer let you make

money off its platform unless your channel reaches ten thousand lifetime

views which we all know and then I'm not gonna read but as I'm talking you can

see what they're saying and then you can pause the video and read what's going on

but I'm just gonna sum it up in a nutshell but there's one part that I do

want to read to you and it's okay it's right here it says YouTube's says this

is designed to help discourage scam artists and content creators that

violate YouTube's policies for making money on the platform the company said

in a blog post now you know what in a way you guys might call me idiot but I'm

gonna say this to you I'm far from idiot and the reason why I'm saying this is I

think that that's a brilliant idea because there's so many people that are

up here abusing the platform to the point of it's ridiculous and they're

making it for youtubers that are dedicated to their channel to make

content and I think that if you do discourage people from getting up here

making videos the ones that are not serious they won't make videos and cause

havoc up here on YouTube and leave the platform for people like myself and

people like you that are watch in this video as we speak they will

leave this space for us to be creative and I think that it's fear that you have

to have on your whole channel as a whole 10,000 lifetime views in order to start

getting your videos monetized that is a key component to YouTube now before it

was you can upload video and then monetize it doesn't make any sense to

monetize anyways I'd monetize my videos I'm at a little over two hundred

thousand views however I'm not making any money at this point yet it has to be

consistent 200,000 views per month I'm in order to see maybe a hundred a

hundred dollars from that revenue but with all that being said youtube has made

some changes and I think that it's for the better and I also like that system

that pops up that lets you know when a video is not appropriate for the

platform I'd rather know before I upload a video that YouTube is not with that

program that YouTube doesn't want that video on their platform I don't need to

hear that my channel is being threatened to be taken down six months later when

I'm doing well on that channel because of some video that I had posted six

months ago so I like the changes that are going on on YouTube and I think that

the changes are also going to let other smaller channels grow and they're also

cracking down on the bigger channels that are doing the clickbait videos that

are making the videos that are violating the terms of YouTube

they're also cracking down not only on the small channels but the big channels

as well I think soon YouTube will have us all at an even platform an even playing

field YouTube has to be aware that if they allow everyone to be at even

playing field everybody will get a chance to grow at their own pace and

then perhaps there will be many many many more PewDiePie's to come if give

the chance and not being treated differently than a big youtuber so I

really feel like this article here did some justice me scrolling upon it and

finding this this information here I don't know how we got way down here but

yeah really go and read the literature that they're talking about in this blog

post here it's very very interesting this whole blog post it's a short little

blog post I love that and it's not like a book long but it's a blog post telling

you basically some of the policies that YouTube was implementing at

this present time to make YouTube a better environment and this post was

posted on April 6 2017 so this wasn't too long ago this is not like this is

some old news this is only a couple of months ago but didn't have to tell me

that I couldn't monetize my videos until I reached 10,000 because it

already shows it on the platform that you're not able to even have that icon

that link will symbol to monetize until you reach 10,000 and you still have to

be reviewed the channel as a whole which is another good thing you want YouTube

to be able to when you reach 10,000 so if they're so-called doing this review

your channel to make sure that you're not breaking the violations of YouTube

so that later on you get community strikes or copyright strikes when your

channel starts to grow let me know from the gate don't even let me indicate

unless I basically have a clean channel that is suitable and is I'm following

all the guidelines to YouTube don't have me making all this content and then as

soon as I start making some revenue you want to stop flagging videos and then

shut me down so with all that being said please subscribe share and like this

making a favorite and always remember to look in the description from relative

search terms of other videos to watch similar or maybe different than the

video that you're watching now and you know videos that you might never

otherwise would have known about if you didn't copy and paste one of those

search terms in YouTube search engines and found it so with that all

being said please subscribe Share and like this video I'm making a favorite and I

already said that but I'm saying it again and I'll see you guys in the next

video bye for now

For more infomation >> YOU CAN NOT MAKE MONEY OFF OF YOUTUBE PLATFORM UNTIL YOU REACH 10,000 VIEWS I THINK THATS FARE - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

How To Earn Money on Youtube Urdu Hindi Tutorial Part 6 - Duration: 15:30.

please sbuscribe my channel for more videos ):-

please sbuscribe my channel for more videos ):-

please sbuscribe my channel for more videos ):-

please sbuscribe my channel for more videos ):-

For more infomation >> How To Earn Money on Youtube Urdu Hindi Tutorial Part 6 - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

How I Make Real Money with a Low Investment!!! - Duration: 9:44.

Call Now! 210-390-8155

choosedebtfreedomtoday@gmail.com

Call NOW!!! 210-390-8155

choosedebtfreedomtoday@gmail.com

Call Now! 210-390-8155

choosedebtfreedomtoday@gmail.com

Call Now! 210-390-8155

choosedebtfreedomtoday@gmail.com

Call Now!!! 210-390-8155

choosedebtfreedomtoday@gmail.com

Do Not Let this Opportunity Pass You By...

Call NOW!!! 210-390-8155

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét