so see one of the comments saying what's in what am i drinking I'm drinking a..
decaf vanilla latte don't like a lot of caffeine so not sure how that's relevant
but we do look it does look like we are the room is filling up we're almost at
capacity here so I'll I'm sure the rest of people will filter in over the next
minute or two but we I'm just gonna go right into it and start right now since
everybody's basically here cool awesome so first off what we're gonna be talking
about today is how to start a wildly profitable seven-figure business and
earn your first Commission checks as early as tonight so as you see there on
the right is me and my me and my wife and my beautiful daughter Lilly so proud
of her really excited and that's us a-- fication in hawaii and everything i'm
about to show you is has really been to build this sort of life for myself of
freedom and being able to travel the world and live life on our own terms
which is kind of what we do now I'm sure you're wondering first question is is
this webinar worth your time and just to give you a quote from Forbes about me in
an article that was released about two years ago they said quote while plenty
of people aspire to to live the 4-hour workweek that Jon crostini is the high
profit of Tim Ferriss is lifestyle design I don't know how many people have
you heard about the 4-hour workweek but that's what's motivated me and what I'm
gonna show you today are the exact same strategies that I've used to grow my
marketing business from 1.5 million dollars in five months and this is
absolutely with no clients no customer service no products no email lists none
of these things and I've been able to generate these sort of results that you
see over there on the right now and it's just been me who's been able to do this
I want to make clear I've I've trained some other students in our first group
and this is Tyler Ellison this he's earned over seven figures this past year
he just sent me a a screenshot of his earnings you can see over there on the
screen and that's a that's a testimonial he he wrote for me back there on skype I
post that and just just show you that's him with his wife and his a new kid I
think it's his seventh kid he lives in Utah so he's he's you know very happy
and growing his family another seven figures student of mine created million
dollar million dollar business as Bryan Pfeiffer he's been able to that's him
with he lives in Las Vegas and that's him with a bunch of friends of his I
presume and he's been become enormous ly successful doing everything I've talked
about here's another seven figures student of mine Ronnie Sandlin and their
teen and his fiancee Sabrina and they've been able to do over one hundred and
thirty thousand dollars in a single month using what I teach in this system
that you're about to learn right now and here's another seven figure student
of mine that's Jordan and that's his wife and their new kid and they're they
moved to Puerto Rico recently that's the view from their penthouse and they're
overlooking the ocean he he made a lot of money really quickly applying this
and he wanted to actually move out of California from you know super high
taxes to Puerto Rico where they have really low taxes so we could really save
a lot of that money and build his family now how is this different from anything
else you're gonna be seen well first off I've been there you know I spent four
years buying you know make money online courses trying to figure out how to
build a business on the internet and be mobile and spent four years doing this
and trying to figure out what is that right what's gonna work for me what can
I make happen I'm not very technical personally you throw me in front of a
you you forced me to do some program you know I'll shut down the internet you
know I'll crash any website second off this model is proven so it's used by
some of the smallest and the largest marketers online and it's consistent it
just goes so it's very proven it's used by big companies and small small
affiliates alike and also everything you're about to learn here requires very
little effort so this math method is truly a method that can give you the
4-hour workweek it's not going to require to you know be you know putting
in you know think appointments on your calendar and talking to clients or like
managing some office and a bunch of outsourcers and shipping items and
inventory or showing up to real estate showings nothing nothing like that you
know you see me I just travel I don't know how many of you follow my blogs and
whatnot now if you stick with me to the end
stick with me to the end and we're gonna get into the training in a few minutes
here stick with me to the end and I'm gonna give you a completely free
marketing course on exactly what we're showing you here okay you're also gonna
get guaranteed entry into a top affiliate program and I'm also gonna
make an offer for a few people it's like few people to work with me very end
now who this webinar is for is if you were like me where you were working a
nine-to-five job you have a community you wake up to a freakin alarm clock and
which is so inhuman I can't even it's it's it's slavery people you know it's
you deserve a way out this is a way out so this is for you if you're an
entrepreneur who's looking for the best possible way to make a big income online
not just create a job where you're working with a few clients here there
and not just create yourself you know some sort of you know put yourself in a
rut where your time is all being sucked and you don't have any time to enjoy
yourself if you're looking for a big income this is for you you've seen my
numbers you've seen my students numbers this is seven figures and if you're a
marketer who's looking at another stream of income this is a very easy
way very easy way to add another stream of income to your business
now a few house rules for today's webinar first
this isn't get rich easy you have to you know everything like everything in life
you have to do work this is not a magic button this is not a magic pill or a
push you know this it's everything requires work and second off
this is gonna be interactive you're gonna get more out of this the more you
put in the more you pay attention the more you have active listening on
exactly what I'm going over the more you're gonna get out of this and also
neither my results nor my students are typical most people don't make millions
of dollars because most people don't do any work on this so keep that in mind
you know nothing works unless you do so a few things about this is first off
again this doesn't require any email lists I'm not talking about getting
clients not this doesn't require any products or shipping or inventory or
fulfillment or any of that and this doesn't require any customer support
okay none of that now for those of you who don't follow me on youtube some of
you follow me on youtube Who I am is my name is John Chris Donnie
and I'm a freelance marketer born and raised out here in Los Angeles
California I recently moved with my wife my kid my dog my cats my hedgehog etc we
have a lot of animals over to a house we bought in Malibu which is a nice
beachside community just outside of Los Angeles really beautiful absolutely
amazing community and I've grown my marketing business from nothing it's
doing over four hundred thousand dollars a month in the span of a couple years so
now how I got started in this whole industry was actually read a book called
the 4-hour workweek and this is back in 2009 it was by a guy named Tim Ferriss
I'm not sure how many people here have read the 4-hour workweek but I read this
book back then and what I ended up getting was four years of failure
that actually ironically enough I and that's that's where I worked I worked in
a cubicle I just worked in it's like a prison cell I liken it to they just
worked in this cubicle or this prison cell and there was no route up I wasn't
making what nearly what I deserve and I was just trying during this period I was
trying to figure out a way out but couldn't get anything to work and you
know was getting all these make money online programs and couldn't get it to
work now I finally came across a mentor and this was you know I even I I
remember the situation I you know it was the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood the
second floor there's a bar and a bowling Italian and I actually snuck into this
this marketers mastermind meeting because I wanted to learn from these top
marketers and I met him and he's he's prolific marketer in this industries
made tens of millions of dollars in his name his pseudonym online is the Rich
Jerk but he his actual name is Kelly Felix and I learned from you know he
said I told him what I was doing I said I'm trying to be an internet marketer
you know he gave me a few words advice and he'd give me a few pointers every
you know every month or so he'd say you know do this and do this and I took his
words very seriously never he never gave me that step-by-step plan like I'm about
to show you in a few minutes here but he but he just would give me a few words of
advice that led me enough because I knew of his success and I was so I knew I
knew of what he's done that I was determined to make whatever he told me
happened and first year I was applying everything he told me I made 388 that
these are my tax returns by the way I made three hundred and eighty eight
thousand dollars applying exactly what he told me to do the next year the next
year taking his advice I made over nine hundred and thirty three thousand
dollars applying a plot because I asked him what's the next step and he said
paid advertising this is how you grow because I was hungry I said I want to
make I want to make big bucks here and he said paid advertising him he told me
no gave me a few pointers and took it to the next level ever since then my
business has not done below seven figures and this allowed me to live a
life that I could have only dreamed of you know this is me
renting Lamborghinis with some of my friends you know racing around the
desert and Nevada and here's you know I mean London meeting one of my one of my
mentors and I'm in I'm in New Zealand bungee jumping and I've been able to do
all these crazy things Egypt you know I met my wife I've got married I bought a
house in Malibu I flown lots of my friends to exotic locations and just
been able to live life and frankly I have had zero intention of ever ever
teaching and you know during a lot of this time I didn't ever even think you
know this makes me sound really bad but I never thought of passing it down or
paying it forward it just didn't really cross my mind I was living my life doing
my thing but then you know a story came out about me in the news it made the
front page of Forbes online and it ended up going viral and getting featured in
in Fast Company Inc entrepreneur etc and the the story title is called you know
how a 28 year old went got fired and built a $500,000 a month business
traveling the world and this was written by a journalist that had just came
across me randomly in Morocco and he had sat down with me and wrote a story on me
but and ever since that story came out I've gotten thousands and thousands and
thousands of messages every single week asking me you know what do i do how do I
do what you do how do you know what's the trick what's the what's the loophole
to hack the glitch what what what are you doing show me step by step what
you're doing and I realized I realized there was a massive massive massive gap
in knowledge and the ability for people to create this and I realized the desire
for this was so big which is why I've been willing to basically hold a
training like this to show some of you exactly what's going on
and how it's done for so for those of you here today this is this is how it's
done and you know I've in my life in my
business I've been able to create such a massive recurring revenue stream you'll
see this is my last year's income that's two point seven eight five million
dollars and not a single month went by where I made less than a hundred
thousand dollars now and I want to make this clear I'm a small fish
I'm not even you know I'm a small fish in this game you know there's people
like Jessie Wilms here who without even a high school degree have made over a
hundred million dollars in revenue it's people like Robert Grimm who you know
there's a bloomberg article about him where that you know they show him he's
31 years old he's estimated to be worth over a hundred eighty million dollars
one of the richest people in Poland and he had this really cool quote which I
really I completely understand having been through some success as well he
said quote unquote it's like striking gold you almost panic
and that's such a true statement you have you have no idea you almost you
almost don't even believe the numbers when they start showing up on your
screen when you start implementing what I'm about to show you and here's another
here's another very successful person just bought a house for fifteen million
dollars in Hollywood Hills he has a TV show called lucky bastards which is a
it's on A&E it's about him and some of his friends were just living this
lifestyle of freedom because they've been able to make all this money now a
few things what I'm about to show you today is I'm going to show you the
three-step system that I put together to eliminate risk and instability that's
allowed me to grow my affiliate marketing business okay I'm also going
to show you seven different mistakes that affiliates make when doing paid
advertising and I'm gonna show you a live demonstration of this method in
action so everything I'm doing everything I'm talking about I'm just
going to show you live demonstration of it in action
and how I make money I'm also going to make an offer for a few people to work
with me at the very end now why you should pay attention it is for a few
raisins you can do this from anywhere okay it doesn't require any technical
skills it can be from Nigeria and do this you can be from Ghana and do this
you can be from the US anywhere you can do this it doesn't require any technical
skills in it only takes a few hours per week again that's an essential element
because otherwise you can't live that life of freedom also you can do this on
your own schedule okay so you don't have to have appointments or set alarms or
whatever you don't need a lot of money to get started so it's a very accessible
business for anybody to get into and you can do this no matter where you're from
okay once again you can be from anywhere you don't have to have an LLC anymore
all that mumbo jumbo you can do this from anywhere and it allows you to live
a life of freedom okay now and this is exactly what students have might have
been doing now I showed you a few of my seven-figure students I've plenty more
students making six figures applying these systems so this is Luiz Nakamoto
he went from him $40,000 a year he's made over forty four thousand dollars in
a month he was working for a healthcare company
and here's some of his stats he's been you know I don't know they might show up
a little small on the screen but he's been able to just explode onto the scene
and make a lot of money just very quickly just applying exactly what I've
showed you and here's here's James McLaughlin he was a fifteen year old and
he made his first commissions in his first day applying the system and
actually he sent me a video I'll play a short video because I think it's so
funny this kid is so young and I just want to play this short video for you
hi there my name is James McLaughlin and I'm coming from John crostinis internet
jet-set I wanted to say that it works I'm 15 and within one day I'd made my
first Commission Wow so pretty awesome stuff right so even a
15 year old can do it but also here I wanted to introduce you to - mommy -
mommy Yosh I can't pronounce your last name yoshimora single mom and waitress
from Tucson Arizona she's been very successful made her first commissions in
her first week using this system so pretty crazy results all over the place
and hundreds and hundreds of other people have done this as well so here's
tons of students who have made successfully made lots of money using
this system now here are the simple steps to creating a massive seven-figure
business with affiliate marketing now first of all I want to make this clear
again for all of what we're doing I know this sounds like you know crazy talk but
you don't need your own email list you don't need a product you don't need
clients and you don't need customer support or inventory or any of this
stuff so now here's how paid advertising can
get you a seven-figure income and this is how I became an internet millionaire
so first off I'm gonna do a live demonstration of this method so check
that out we're gonna flip to my screen real quick just gonna move over the
different thing and hopefully we'll switch over the camera
let's see cool so first off everybody press press one in the chat area if you
guys can see my desktop computer just press one if you guys can see everything
alright cool okay cool so what we are is we're in my affiliate tracking platform
so we're in my affiliate platform and what we're doing is I'm advertising
a weight loss product right here and all I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go over and
I'm going to click and copy my links so I have my affiliate link now what I'm
gonna do is I'm going to copy my affiliate link and we're gonna go over
to my ad network and we're going to copy and paste my affiliate link in here so
everything in my ad network is set up according to the system I have my ads
that I dragged and dropped from the system and my pre sale pages and what
we're gonna do is we're just going to activate my campaign as you see I have a
$500 loaded in for the purposes of this demo not so we're gonna spend all $500
right now but and I have my bids set a little bit low $0.10 per click so just
everything set up according to my system and what we're gonna do is I'm going to
activate this and we're just gonna let this run during the course of this
presentation so you guys can see we'll see the results of what happens and the
numbers at the end now here the three things that you need to
have a 7-figure marketing business I said it's gonna tell you the three
things and first off these three things are they're dead simple
it's very dead simple to set up this has been responsible for making me one of
the top affiliates in the world and this exact system has made me upwards of
thirty five thousand dollars per day so very big results this works works on big
scales and it's used by companies big and small everywhere so my three steps
what I call a no product funnel is step number one is a Facebook ad step number
two is using a pre sale page and step number three is using an offer an
affiliate offer that's the product you're promoting
so the first step is Facebook ads this is where you get the attention from
people and you get a click okay so basically this is this is how we reach
people and we get them clicking on our ad that's how we engage with people step
number two is we're using a pre sell page so what a pre sell pages is is
think of you know it's like a blog or an article where what we're doing is we're
taking that browser we're taking browsers of the Internet and we're
turning them into buyers so we're taking a problem they have and we're a jeté
ting it we're focusing their attention on change and we're helping them
transition from a social mindset over to what I call a buyers mindset and this
will boost your conversions and your profits very simple and step number
three is you have to have an offer that converts on a big scale so it should be
a big offer that works on big broad cold audiences so here's an example this is a
skin care product from Christie Brinkley oh I don't know how many of you guys
know Christie Brinkley issues you know cute older actress and she has a
skincare line as an affiliate products so here's the three critical keys to the
success though so these three keys if you get any of these wrong you'll fail
the system doesn't work now the first key is what is videos videos are the key
to getting high engagement you need to use really good videos videos work
videos work videos is where everything is shifting towards and you know just
now that I think about you know I was wondering if you guys don't mind if I go
a little bit off presentation and I was wondering if you guys are interested
this will take a just an extra minute or two but if you guys are interested in
seeing one of my sources for how I get high converting videos or high
engagement videos for Facebook Ads just type in yes if you guys are
interested in seeing and I see it on my screen
okay well I'm seeing tons of yeses so I'm just gonna go into this let's go
over to my screen and this is a source I call pond5 so so actually write this
down if you guys are watching pond5 and guys name a name and niche
name and niche if you're watching that you'd like me to search for videos for
so it could be weight loss or skincare woodworking or okay I'm seeing muscle
supplements so I'm just gonna go with
muscle supplements from Randy so here we go and see we have some videos here and
let's look at this so here we have videos and you know imagine let's look
at this just imagine how imagine how much more people would click on your ads
if you had this in the facebook newsfeed if you saw something like this appearing
in the Facebook newsfeed imagine how much engagement something like this
would get a little bit more engagement than an image right you know get way
more engagement than an image so putting videos in your ads just works and it's
very easy and it just gets you way much higher engagement so this is one of my
tricks to getting high engagement so hopefully hopefully uh let me know if
that was pretty awesome I pretty excited about that one use it a lot now
the second key to getting to being successful is high click-through rates
so you want high click-through rates on your pre sale pages and that equals low
cost clicks okay so if lots of people are engaged and their problems are being
agitated and they're looking for a solution it means you're gonna get
clicks really cheaply going over to your offer okay and key number three is you
want to promote offers that can like crazy so the difference between
promoting a bad product that doesn't convert versus a product that does
convert is whether is the difference of whether you're profitable or not it's
the difference of whether you're losing money every day and you're just watching
that money go out the drain or whether you're making tons of money I have some
very simple ways for figuring out what offers work and how to find it so now if
this is so simple you might be asking okay if it's so simple why isn't
everyone doing it right why isn't just everybody out there an affiliate
marketer now there are a couple big mistakes that people make when getting
into this industry there's a couple big mistakes that people get in setting up
affiliate campaigns that separate the small-time guys from the big the
big-time super affiliates that are making five ten thousand dollars a month
or more so the first the seventh biggest mistake is not advertising
internationally now why people don't advertise internationally I really don't
know I think some people don't think anybody speaks English outside the US
and not sure some people think people don't buy products online outside the US
which is also wrong not sure why people don't do it but one thing is even if
English is the only language you speak English is spoken all over the world I
mean here's here's a map there's more people speaking English outside of the
US and the UK then are inside of it so there's people speaking English all over
the world and here's just a brief list of countries that people speak English
in and also the most educated the biggest money do populations in foreign
countries generally speak English so you can actually advertise in English almost
anywhere all over the world and make money online so this is it's a huge huge
opportunity and here's a weight loss ad campaign that I was running in an
international country and look at that that's the price I was paying per click
zero cents so it's not a fluke it's actually it was a
rounding error so it was because they're rounding down it's less than half a
penny but as you see you know I only spent 33 cents I had 79 people visit my
presale pages so uh you know just you can get unbelievable results advertising
internationally and on the budget mistake number six is not using free ad
network credit so this is this is a big one now here's an example here's money
just just right here spend $25 get a hundred dollars in ad credits what
people don't understand everybody's talking about Facebook ads because
Facebook ads work and it's a great place to advertise but what's happened is all
these other ad networks need customers there's a lot of other ad networks out
there and they desperately want customers but everybody's doing Facebook
ads so they offer free ad credits to help get people started and this is just
one example you spend 25 you get $100 and ad credits who wants to see more
free money so guys type in free money if typing
free money in the chat area if you guys want to see more areas where you can get
free money to spend on ads so I need to see I need to see some free monies in
here free money free okay show me the money
session nice cool awesome okay I'm seeing a stream of free monies
let's let's move on here free money guys LinkedIn LinkedIn is offering $50 you
don't have to spend a dime they're giving you $50 and free ads to spend you
can take that $50 and make 350 dollars and make a hundred and the way this
works is because they believe if they help you make some if you can spend $50
on the LinkedIn and make a hundred you're gonna keep spending money with
them here's more free money Amazon Amazon needs people to buy more ads
their platform because ever they don't have enough people to spending ads in
there they'll give you fifty dollars in free ad credit just for signing up to
put ads on their platform so the and there's many more that will actually
there's many more ways you can actually get free money for you know just
advertising credits on some of these other ad networks so mistake number five
is creating your own pre-sell pages so this is a big mistake I see people think
they need to do or make and it's just first of all it's complicated second off
you should never be creating your own pre-cell pages you should never create
you know your pre-sale pages are your little sales people that are selling
people on getting to the office you should not create your own pre-sell
pages it takes time and effort and you have to you have to work to create the
right headline and the right images and you have to write the copy and all this
stuff takes time effort and even money to create so you shouldn't be creating
your own pre-sale pages you should use pages that are proven it to work in your
niche okay now again it takes time takes creativity it requires technical skills
and if you create your own pre-cell page to help sell you know you create a blog
post to sell a woodworking product or whatever it is a health supplement or
make money online opportunity it might not get a high click-through rate so
you're you're at a huge amount of risk there if you're creating your own
pre-cell page it doesn't make sense it doesn't make sense the fourth biggest
mistake I see people making is doing any programming whatsoever seriously even if
you know programming you shouldn't be doing programming this is this is a
first off there's a lot of reasons you shouldn't do any programming I'm not
very technical myself I it I will destroy websites you know if you let me
touch a piece of code I'll just blow everything up and waste money and you
know it'll be awful so why shouldn't you do pro
I mean it slows you down it's very hard to learn it's not an efficient use of
time yeah you might make mistakes mistakes take time and money to correct
and they're tools that do everything for you just drag and drop they're tools
that do everything for you so there's no reason to do any programming you
shouldn't be doing that we're in 2018 this is in 2012 anymore
you know so you don't need to do any sort of programming the third biggest
mistake I see people making is not using a swipe file so what a swipe file is is
it means it's ads that are already created you should be using proven ads
in your niche that work that get high click-through rates proven images that
work in your niche that get high click-through rates so I know in the
make money online niche what works you know fast cars
you know wads of cash you know cute girls and exotic locations you know
luxury houses these are the sorts of images that get high click-through rates
so you shouldn't you should have a swipe file already created with everything you
need to actually put up ads so all you have to do when you're creating ads is
dragging images and dropping from your swipe file all you should have to do is
mix and match headlines to find a winning combination and basically having
a swipe file in whatever niche you're gonna work in will save you time it'll
save you money it'll save you hours of researching because you just go to your
swipe file you look for some images you look for some headlines that work and
boom voila you have a couple you have your ad and
so the second biggest mistake I see affiliates making people getting into
affiliate marketing and this is a biggie people still don't realize this is not
building recurring revenue recurring revenue is king
and you know you have to understand is the difference between promoting an
affiliate program that gets you one time commissions versus promoting an
affiliate program that gets you offering commissions is massive because what
happens is if you promote an affiliate program that pays you're occurring
commissions or even lifetime commissions you can get you can have one ad campaign
sustain you for years or more now what I did just to give you an idea last year I
ran an ad campaign for a couple months and I took the rest of the year off just
took the rest of the year off because I ran it for a couple months and I had a
six-figure income that just sustained throughout the rest of the year because
I had so much recurring income coming in I didn't need to work and you know I was
spending time with my family my daughter we went on a couple of occasions Bahamas
Dubai Florida etc so it's really important to do build recurring income
because otherwise you're gonna be relegated to booms and busts you're
gonna be waiting for a next big ad campaign when all you need to do is have
one ad campaign and that's it and also you get paid more when you go with
recurring income programs it's actually you end up making a lot more money over
the long term if you go after recurring income now the single biggest mistake
that I see affiliates making is not targeting the right audience now I don't
know how you or other people target your ads but a lot of other people basically
they go after you know they kind of like you know it's kind of like brainstorming
internal linking what interests you know what are these people interested in or
you know what topics or categories does this person fit or what age or gender r
is my audience all of that is BS all of that is up to guesswork and I don't do
guesswork so guesswork is not a way to run your
business now what I discovered is it's what I call my zero guesswork one five
ten targeting workaround method to Facebook advertising so this will
make it so you never have to even think about who your audience is or who to
target in fact it'll go straight to the buyer so if you guys are interested in
this just type in money type in money I want to see some monies want to see some
money in the chat area because we're gonna we're gonna take this to the next
level here and this is one of my big secrets and this is allowed me guys I
need to see more monies keep me keep the money coming
I need this has allowed me to be profitable in every single niche I've
been in because targeting is one of the biggest keys of the thing if you're
advertise you could have the right message but if you're so if you given
the right message to the wrong people you know what's it worth you know if you
you have the best you know marketing campaign ever but if you you know let's
say you're selling woodworking products but you're not given the marketing
campaign to people interested in woodworking it's never gonna hit so I'm
seeing a lot of money's okay so I'm seeing a lot of money as I'll move on
it's called look-alike audiences and what Facebook allows you to do and but
it's a level deeper than look-alike audiences what Facebook allows you to do
is Facebook allows you to take a list of people if you have a list of people who
have already purchased a particular product and you upload that buyer's list
over to Facebook Facebook will take that and they'll automatically look through
their database and find the commonalities and they'll match you with
other people who are most likely algorithmically to buy your product
they'll matching with other people who are gonna buy this product with a scary
degree of artificial intelligence and this still works so this still works and
Facebook still allows this and it's a freaking gold mine now they
let they have their artificial intelligence target the ads for you and
everything here still works now you might be wondering how do you
get a hold of a buyers list you know how do you get a hold of a that's a nice
method and it's great that it works and it works every time but how do you get a
hold of this buyers list and the answer are my secret is I simply email people I
have a tided template and I would email people and ask them for it I deem ale
people who had affiliate programs and I would say hey and it's this exact email
so if you guys if you guys want to screenshot this or whatever you know use
this for you know for reaching out to people with affiliate programs basically
I I sent this email and I get people to have them send me their buyers lists so
I could market their products for them and every time I did this it worked and
I built up a whole database of just you know I've gone in a dozen different
product categories and have made a lot of money so in summary you know a few
things paid advertising is the way to make a
big income online okay you want to target big niches and getting big
results is no different than getting small results online so the difference
between a 1000 dollar day campaign and a $10,000 a day campaign is literally just
you know how how much you slide the budget
secret number one is good pre-cell pages our competitive advantage of super
affiliates okay having good presale pages that get high
click-through rates that sell the person and agitate the problem big secret
secret number two is the right affiliate networks will give you big payouts
positive cash flow and recurring revenue okay so you want to work with affiliate
programs or affiliate networks that give you that recurring revenue secret number
three is having buyer data is king to targeting there's nothing easier than
having buyer data to just create audiences around zero guesswork zero
guesswork now a few advantages advantage number one is having the correct set up
to do everything super easily Vantage number two is having high payouts
positive cash flow high converting presale pages an advantage number five
is having by your data to use for your targeting now is this making sense
everyone let me know if everybody just type in you know mess making sense or
yes sir if you guys are totally lost if this is going for you you know let me
know and if this is totally confusing right now let me know if this is not
making sense so what we're gonna do is I'm gonna flip back and I'm gonna flip
back over to my computer screen and throw on the live demo so let's see if
and we'll just check my ad campaigns
so here we are now as you guys can see we've we've spent about 182 bucks which
is good it just means our ads are showing so it our ads are showing and
yeah so this this doesn't tell us anything but it shows us our ads are
approved they're showing all that chess now here we are in our affiliate
platform I'm not sure if you guys can see I know the numbers are a little
small but basically as you guys can see the number of visits we've got a little
over 10,000 people that have visited they've clicked on our end and visited
our presale page so we're you know that's our little internet sales person
it's selling now of those 10,000 people that visit our presale page 277 people
clicked to view the product we were selling you know so like Christie
Brinkley's skincare you know they checking out the product interested in
buying it and from those 277 people 25 people ended up actually buying that
product and the product we make about $40 Commission each time somebody buys
so we made a little bit under basically a little bit under if we do the math
about you know under $800 everything is said and done so and that's that's in a
fairly short time period and it's easily replicatable and this is what I do every
single day and this is it's very simple very straightforward not rocket science
and you can go into many niches and do this without a lot of guesswork
now here's a big question is how would you like me to give you everything that
works in online marketing how'd you like me to give you everything that works in
online marketing now and I'm talking when I say everything everything the
data the ads the pre-sales and the offers now I want to make an offer and I
know I said this in the beginning and I'm looking to work with a few people
this is I'm you know this is a very limited thing I'm only looking to work
with a few people and this is not for everyone this offer I'm about to make is
not for everyone so just keep that in mind as we move forward there are three
conditions for working with me so one of the things is one is if you're
interested in working with me you must work with one of the two affiliate
programs I recommend that's it must work with one
of the two affiliate programs I recommend it
number two is you must use the system I'm about to give you ethically there's
no if ands or buts about this the marketing works and you can use it to
sell anything almost anything you want the problem is the problem is you know I
don't want you marketing irresponsible products that offer little value to the
world and us you know the third condition is you must apply the system
if you're accepted into my mentorship program you must apply if your student
of mine you must apply the system this is not for people who are just looking
to sit back and learn this is for people who are doers
now I want to introduce you guys today the special system I put together I call
it the super affiliate system and what this is is this includes everything you
need to launch affiliate campaigns so I call it ready to launch basically I'm
gonna give you the buyer data you use for targeting ads that you can
copy/paste pre-cell pages that you can click and clone and top converting
offers that you'll partner with me on so we will both be working together on
these up excuse me well on these offers now number one is I'm gonna give you
buyers data this is very proprietary stuff I'm gonna give you buyers data
that makes targeting your ads literally zero guesswork copy/paste
this easy exactly what you're seeing on the screen I'm gonna give you ad swipes
that are just drag-and-drop these are the top converting images these are the
top converting headlines in different niches that I've been working with it's
proven high engagement ads that work and I'm gonna give you the pre sale pages
these are just literally you click it you clone it you're gonna click on the
pre-sale page and it's gonna load onto your website and you don't have to touch
a piece of code it's literally just click boom and you can click on your
link on the page and just edit it to be your own tracking link and you're also
gonna get network referrals so you're gonna be able to join my affiliate
program my affiliate network doing this so you'll be basically you'll get
referrals in the top-tier affiliate networks that have wildly profitable
offers I'll tell you exactly what offers to promote because again you're gonna
partner with me on these and we're gonna share in the success it's part of the
agreement now second part of everything is your I'm gonna give you a complete
affiliate training course I'm gonna show you everything everything I've ever done
up until this point to make all of the money that I've made I'm gonna show you
how I made 2.9 million dollars in a single year using cheap ads that took 30
minutes to set up I'm gonna show you my ad that I made thirty five thousand
dollars in a single day with this was in the weight loss niche I'm also gonna
show you how I launched ads I'm not just Facebook but all the other ad networks
as well I'm gonna show you how to launch ads on Google AdWords I'm going to show
you how to launch ads on YouTube ads I'm gonna show you how to launch ads on
different native ad networks such as Outbrain tabouleh lista Rev content etc
all in all it's a six-week training course and it has over 15 hours of
affiliate marketing training videos leading you through every step in the
process step by step by step by step by step Monday through Friday you'll be
getting twenty to forty minutes worth of videos and everything will lead you
through every section step-by-step so that you can just follow along in my
foot sets implement the system and I'm giving you everything so here's and just
to show you guys what I'm spending and what I'm currently doing this is my
American Express card this is what I'm currently doing so as you see business
services that's all ads and that's what I'm currently spending on affiliate
marketing to this day so what I'm doing is working but my way my way of building
my organization my way of building my team is I'm looking for a few motivated
people to work with me to grow these offers and build them and find more ad
angles more ad networks to launch these on using my exact same methods now
you'll also obviously get accepted into affiliate program so you'll have a
chance to work with me in growing a business you'll be a part of my team
and you have a very aggressive commission structure with incredible
perks so the affiliate program that you'll be working with has already paid
out over 105 million dollars to affiliates and this is what we'll be
working with and there's some really awesome perks in this program to give
out Rolex watches they give out they give out cars they give out you know
parties and yachts and I want to build a team to take this whole thing on and
become the top producer in this in this affiliate program you'll be working hand
in hand with me and also there's tons of trunk fun tropical events working with
this affiliate program and also every week we're gonna be working together on
a weekly campaign analysis so every week on Friday afternoon and if you're
interested in this make sure you write this down Friday 3:00 p.m. Pacific
Standard Time that's when we'll be meeting every Friday afternoon we'll be
working together to get ahead and I'm live every single week you'll also be
part of my community it's called the jetsetter community I called the
internet jet-set because we're all working together to become part of the
jet-set which is location and time freedom that's the goal
in addition that I'm gonna throw in some of my old some my old swipe files of
health campaigns that I launched back when I ran health-related niche
advertising such as helping people lose weight and skincare and whatnot and
everything I'm going to show you is exactly what I've done to make all the
millions that I've made in affiliate marketing up into this point okay so
you'll literally have everything full open kimono of what we're doing and
you'll be replicating everything I've done to get to these numbers
wherever earning up to 2.7 million dollars a year so what the cost of this
is this isn't gonna cost you very much you know this is what I've spent to get
to this point just to let you know I have a full-time developer I'm paying
thousands of dollars a month to I've attended many high-end masterminds have
spent twenty seven thousand dollars last year to attend high-end masterminds I've
attended conference campus conferences and other networking events to figure
out the secrets and the hidden loopholes that I'm about to present to you today
and I've also spent countless dollars in advertising to find the winners here to
figure out what works how it works and give it to you on a silver platter
to grow and scale this business which is kind of insane so my friends think I'm
crazy and you also have to count into this the cost of opportunity of just
never knowing you know sitting alone in Europe you know wherever you're your
apartment or townhome or whatever your house and not not knowing what you're
doing right and what you're doing wrong but knowing that you wanna hustle and
you want to make money online you just don't have the correct system all of
that combined could easily be worth you know and I could easily value this at
$100,000 and certainly I've had many people tell me that that you know from
my preview from my previous students say this is worth way more than a hundred
thousand they made they learned much more being a student of mine than they
did in college so it could easily just five hundred thousand dollar price tag
but that's ridiculous if we were to add up all the value that you're getting in
this course what you're getting you're getting a paid advertising course you're
getting buyer data you're getting proven ad swipes you're getting presale pages
that work you're getting affiliate Network acceptance you're getting
community access live trainings with me every single week and you know all that
could easily be worth thirty seven thousand dollars if we priced it out
individually
now that's also ridiculous the price you're seeing on the screen right now is
what the first batch of students that worked with me did the first batch of
students that worked with me made an investment of $5,000 to take part in
learning from me and working with my system and you see I've already created
multiple millionaires from that batch of students
Tyler Ellison Jordan Bryan Pfeiffer Ronnie Sandlin all of them have become
internet millionaires from and that's from my previous batch of students now
you're not gonna have to pay this price today I chopped off some money now the
normal price of my program just the training system if your purchase just
the training system anywhere online it's it's nine one thousand nine hundred
ninety seven dollars okay that's the normal price of my training system any
other time you want to purchase it that's what you'll get the training for
now as a special for those of you who are looking to join my team and actually
work with me on this I wanted to make this just stupid simple to get into and
I'm actually reducing the price down a thousand dollars to 997 to make this
just for people who are really interested who are really looking for an
opportunity to get ahead who are hustlers who are committed and want to
make something happen and want to work with me I've made it very affordable so
if you're interested in getting started I've put the link on the screen so just
go there get started if you're interested in joining this program and
this offer is not going to be available for very long I'm only taking a small
batch of students building up my team building up my company and then
I'm taking a very long vacation again so I want to make clear this is the special
price today now if this is hard or out of reach and want to make clear I do not
offer payment plans I do not offer payment plans because you
need to have a certain level of success you need to have a certain level of
commitment to make this happen and I'm not looking I'm not looking for people
who are on the fence or who want to tip their dip their toes in the water now
that being said if if you are located in I believe it's the u.s. or Canada you
can use PayPal credit if you really want to get this but you just don't have the
means you can use PayPal credit I have basically when you're checking out you
select PayPal credit write this like on the screen and you'll just click yes and
you'll enter in some information and what PayPal credit does is they will
actually defer your payments for six months with zero interest so you don't
pay anything extra for six months and zero interest now also I want to make
clear this as well an offer a 30 day there's a 30 day refund policy no
questions asked now this is really more so for me than it is for you because if
me or my team is unhappy in working with you for whatever reason and we don't
want you to be a part of our team we'll let you know but we'll give you all of
your money back because we don't you know I've built my life around
having very low stress so if you're a problem for whatever reason
we will we will we do reserve the right to kick butt you know I do reserve the
right to kick people off my team but we will refund the money as well so don't
worry about that now here's here's what you get so basically guys the link is on
the screen you guys are getting the full training program
you guys are getting buyer data you guys are getting
and swipes proven ads that you can drag and drop
you guys are getting landing pages or presale pages I use the terms
interchangeably but basically will get pre-cell pages that are built to sell
and you don't even have to frickin download anything you just click them
and you clone them I've built this so it's so simple you don't have to do
anything zero programming zero programming involved and you guys are
getting huge value and you guys are getting webinars with me all the time
now I want to make this fast action bonus for the first five people who sign
up so the first five people who sign up make sure you guys are in make sure you
guys are in so this is for this is for sorry this for the next five people who
sign up basically phone call with me you'll I will I will call you I want to
get to know you I want to get to know the hustlers in this group I only know
the people who are super heavy who are super on the money and who are ready to
take this to the next level implement the system make some money online make
me some money online as well and start actually creating a real substantial
income also another unannounced bonus is as I said I'm gonna give you fully
pre-built campaigns in all the major health niches so you know for promoting
off for such as weight loss offers Skin Care offers anti-aging offers
anti-anxiety offers sleep aids muscle supplements I've done I've done
affiliate advertising in all these different niches and I have swiped files
and presale pages and everything so I'm actually just gonna give that to you
so that if you know if for whatever reason you also want to advertise some
health-related products you can 100% go out and do that the same way you would
with the business opportunity products that will be working together on I'm
also gonna throw in my 40 hour long that's a lot of content free traffic
course so I actually have a whole course on free traffic if you saw my first year
I used some free traffic methods to make a couple hundred thousand
now I'm gonna give you my secrets of how I've built a massive following on
Facebook on YouTube on Google etc and I'll show you how I've made money just
without spending a dime reviewing products in addition I'm gonna give you
60 hours of follow along campaigns - you know these are 60 hours of campaign
build outs because I've been recording myself for you know I've always wanted
to basically work with students and duplicate myself or work with media
buyers you know employees and I've filmed my campaigns of me creating
affiliate campaigns since 2013 actually so you'll get to see the best select
videos they're over 60 hours of me just on the computer
creating advertising putting it out and making it work and you'll see the
numbers you'll see the days where I'm making ten thousand twenty thousand
thirty thousand dollars a day marketing online and how crazy that is
and you'll see the progression of my beard kidding
consistently longer
now another unannounced bonus is you might be thinking that this is going to
be expensive you might have to have a lot of money to spend on advertising and
I actually you don't you don't have to have barely any money as long as you
have $75 to spend on advertising I've actually made because I'm fairly
influential I'm considered a social-media influencer in the
advertising space I've actually gone out and made deals with all of the major ad
networks other than Facebook Facebook has no problem finding advertisers and I
have eight hundred and ninety five dollars worth of free advertising
credits to help you get started on all these different ad networks all four
Spoony spending $75 so as long as you have $75 to spend on advertising you're
gonna get an additional eight hundred and ninety five dollars for free free
okay this is huge you basically have $1,000 to start off
with advertising which is great that's a lot of free money and this is and all of
this is very very limited I want to make clear this is for students only and this
is a very limited quantity and these are working with big companies such as being
you know Microsoft's Bing Google AdWords YouTube
Yahoo Gemini Amazon ads Apple Ads Yelp ads perfect audience big vert Iser
you're gonna be able to work with all of these different ad networks and you're
getting free advertising on them so in effect you guys are getting over $30,000
in a real value you know you guys are getting for the first you know for the
next five people that signed up you got you're getting a call with me you know
expect a call from me very shortly you're gonna get you're gonna get health
niche campaigns you're gonna get a free traffic course you're gonna get a follow
along video archive of like everything I've done I'm one of the most insane
people in terms of recording all of my affiliate campaigns and you guys are
gonna get eight hundred ninety five dollars of free ad credits these are all
time dependent you can only get these if you act now so you guys are getting all
of this in addition to getting the buyer data that defines the targeting
literally just drag you know just copy and paste the buyer data into Facebook
paste it into Google or paste it into YouTube and you have your targeting set
up for you okay imagine this just copy and paste the
buyers list and you have your targeting already set up look-alike audience you
have the ads that work you have the images and the headlines that are proven
to convert and you just drag those images drag those headlines create your
ads boom you have your pre sell pages which I walk you through very simply
there's zero programming involved literally you're just gonna click I've
made it as simple as a click and you clone my page it's called cloning and
you just lo on your screen and voila it's gonna be
on your site and you can change the links around and the third step is I'm
gonna give you you're gonna get accepted into my affiliate program you're gonna
be able to work with me we're gonna be working together you're gonna have the
top converting offers and you're gonna be working with me to promote this
program and we're both gonna be making money together now all of this is for a
very simple investment today and you'll be working with me and this is just like
how I worked with my mentor back years ago when I met my mentor he was best I
worked with his affiliate program so even though he had made tens of millions
of dollars he was vested in my success which is why
I would get a response from him every few weeks and you know he wasn't a very
active met but he showed me the path and you know there was and there was stuff
in it for him you know by all means he wanted to see me succeed because we were
in it together so you guys are getting all of this and
you guys can use PayPal credit for Christ's sakes like that's crazy
I would never offer a payment plan but you guys can use PayPal credit if you
want you guys are getting access to all this stuff if you're having trouble
purchasing I want to make this clear if you're having trouble purchasing go to
support at John crostini comm and seen some questions pop up in the chat guys
I'm gonna get to you I'm just you know I'm gonna get to you in a little bit I
just I'm gonna describe what the course is because I know people want to know
what's inside the six-week course so if you're having any problems purchasing
contact support at John crostini calm and just let them know the situation
okay now week number one what we're going over in week number one is a few
things first off its goal-setting everybody needs to have a goal
if you want to get somewhere if you want to get to a destination you need to know
where you're going otherwise you're not gonna get anywhere second off you need
to know yeah I'm gonna go over the whole system set up we're gonna get you an
affiliate networks we're gonna get your site set up we're gonna get you into my
affiliate program we're gonna get your pre sale page set up and we're gonna get
you get on Facebook Ads everything first week you're gonna be live you're gonna
be seeing clicks coming in hopefully you'll see money coming in if you set
everything up correctly week number two is we're gonna go week number two and
three we're gonna be going over skills we're gonna be going over all the skills
I consider mindset of skill researching you know doing research and finding
things yourself choosing an offer you know choosing the niche a little bit of
networking copywriting optimization I'm gonna introduce you to one of my
seven-figure students Ronnie Sandlin who knows who's even better copywriter than
I am so amazing copywriter week number four and five we're gonna go over
everything ad network related so we're gonna go over launching you know more
advanced Facebook ad strategies we're gonna go over Google AdWords which is I
love that ad network and you know Gmail ads and YouTube ads we're gonna go over
native ads okay so all the different native ad networks you saw one of my
hidden traffic sources today and week number six we're gonna go talk about
scaling campaigns and outsourcing campaigns I'm going to present you with
some case studies of massive amounts of money that I've made in affiliate
marketing okay now if you're at this point and you're still wondering if this
program is for you and I'm gonna get to all the questions in a second but I want
to address this first if you're at this point you're still wondering if this
program is for you I want to put I want to play a real brief video this is my
friend Kent he's a he's a student from the first batch of students I took in
he'll answer this better than I can so I'm just gonna pull up this video of
Kent right now so who do you think this training
you know the super affiliate system who do you who do you think this program is
made for so I would say this program is made for people who are you know I I
mean when I guess two kinds of people the kind of people that are motivated
you know they've really got big dreams and they really got you know freedom on
their mind they want time freedom and money of freedom and they want to move
towards that you know those kind of people and they realized that you know
their current path is not going to produce that result and secondly I find
it's people who are disenfranchised with their job and they're fed up in the
middle of a they don't want to continue with the job or the corporate rat race
and so on and so forth and they're looking for alternatives this is the
perfect gateway this is the perfect vehicle to cool so Kent's just a little
bit about Kent Kent is from he's from Portland Portland Oregon and he was
already earning seven figures before he met me so he's been very successful but
since he's gone through my program he's earned even more and he's taken in his
income even higher so that's where Kenda so I can't fully take credit for Kent's
success he was already a seven-figure in her before he met me but that's just to
give you kind of a clue into his background you know this is this this
kid over here went through my program been earning tens of thousands of
dollars a month and been very successful name's Joe Laughlin and he wasn't he you
know I wasn't even able to drink so pretty crazy and been very successful
kid
here's another successful student of mine this is Carlos Valiente he went
from working a nine-to-five job to earning twenty six thousand twenty six
thousand in a month and what he was able to do was he was able actually I think
this is really cool because at the end of the day it's not about the money
money is meaningless it's what you do with money that actually makes sense and
what he was able to do with his newfound freedom and
he was able to reconnect with his ex-girlfriend in California and travel
the world with her so she was his college sweetheart and he was just able
to get back in touch with her and you know do that thing which is great and
here's here's is uh here's a success you know second month he made 21,000 third
month he made $26,000 so crazy and I wanted to show you another this is one
of my six big are sorry seven-figure students Tyler Ellison he's made he made
over a hundred thousand dollars in a month and I'm just gonna play a brief
video of what he's done and have him tell you a little bit about the system
geez and he just totally flipped my role from being the the wannabe to being one
of the masters the first campaign that I actually went inside uh set up it made
money because the system is that good and when I saw that I'm like oh wow no I
have to do is duplicate what I just did so that's all I did and I duplicated so
many times that the system became very easy very streamlined and the income
just kept going up I've been able to pamper my wife more than I used to
taking more trips going out to eat buying jewelry that kind of stuff you
know I came to spend more time with my kids by not going I'm not having like a
set work schedule we've been spending more time together when I'm living now
is freedom I don't have to worry about paying my bills and bills are always
paid on time when he's not even really worried because if you're persistent in
the system that's giving you not what you want you know that's what they
define insanity as right you know persisting in the same thing and
expecting different results well the system we have worst so by
persisting in this system it's not insane because the results are there
they do work in it and you should give up whatever system that's not working
for you and invest in this because this does work
so guys the success has been unbelievable like next-level scale and
I'm accepting another batch of students today okay so this is gonna fill up fast
this is available on a very limited time schedule and all of those specials such
as you know the ad promotions and all this stuff are going away these are not
things that are that are evergreen or anything by any manner so you can get in
this you can be like John Walton he actually owns trailer parks now so this
is one of my former students he lived out of his car before joining my
training program and now he owns trailer parks and he's just this a punk kid from
from Oregon another guy from Oregon and you know this is these are as months
applying my system made over one hundred and fifty five thousand dollars within a
few short months and here's Ronnie Sandlin just we've we've become friends
went to Burning Man together just created massive otherworldly success now
a few things is one you need dedication to make this happen okay if you're not
on yet if you're not up understand this isn't gonna work if you're not gonna be
dedicated to this this probably isn't for you okay this isn't for you if you
can't be dedicated to something not looking for people with ADHD and shiny
object syndrome if you have shiny objects and Derman like jumping around
and trying out new things this isn't for you okay you need to be committed once
again I'm looking for people who are gonna dedicate themselves to this I'm
not looking for people who are interested in another training course
are interested in learning another system this is real this is real I want
to create success right here this is no joking around so I'm looking for people
who are committed okay so if you decide to do this you need to be all-in and
third off I need people who are focused again I am not looking for people who
are intervening object syndrome and are interested in another training program
this is for people who want to be put to work and build some marketing campaigns
that are gonna make them money and work with me so because I'm gonna make money
as well so how do you work how does everything work basically you're gonna
be a 1099 independent contractor you're gonna need about a thousand dollars to
spend on ads but again if you go today with one of the bonuses you have all you
have to spend is $75 and you get an extra nine hundred dollars for free okay
so I've just had so many success stories I'm gonna skip over some of these but
remember sometimes it's the smallest decisions that have the biggest impact
in your life so you know if you're still here it's your time let's do this
I'm gonna take some questions and then I'm gonna give away the bonuses okay so
first off a few questions I get are how much will I have to spend on ads or
software great question so first off ads $75 does it all you have to spend on ads
is $75 and you're good for software really all you need is a website so $3
am i special I worked with a hosting company to do this it's like three or
four dollars a month is all you need for hosting and you're gonna get a free
website with that now that being said I do recommend inside my program I
recommend you use clickfunnels which is a website builder you don't
need to use it you don't need to use clickfunnels but I recommend you use it
because it makes landing pages so much easier I have all the files available
for you to download but clickfunnels is an additional $97 a month so
realistically speaking if you want to go full in
my system there's an extra hundred dollars a month you'll need to spend and
then $75 in ads okay how much time will this take me per week about five hours
okay plan on about 30 minutes on average of training each day in about 30 minutes
of exercises okay now if you do that all at once on Saturday or Sunday or if you
do that throughout the week it doesn't matter to me you get access to
everything right away okay but plan on about five hours per week of work half
of that is training half of that is actually doing the work okay I already
answered this but yes it's all it's all at your own pace it's released all at
once if I take on a bunch of students is this gonna get saturated the answer is
no the reason I'm taking on students is because it's not saturated and I want to
get in the market the reason I'm taking on students is because I don't have
enough time I don't have enough willingness and you know to sacrifice my
lifestyle you know I don't have enough time to actually launch ads on these
different ad networks I'm not gonna think I'm not gonna find the images you
can find I'm not gonna you know think of or mix and match the headlines that
you're going to use I'm working to pass on my system you so that you're doing
the advertising work because keep in mind I'm still making money so I'm just
looking to pass it I'm looking to pay it forward but keep in mind I'm profiting
too so hope that makes sense if English is my second language won't I not be
able to write good ads so first of all that question doesn't timely make sense
but no by all means if English is your second language it's fine people speak
other languages all over the world so you could advertise you know by all
means we're looking for people who can add
ties in Spanish and Greek and Portuguese and German and French or Moroccan or
Arabic or whatever by all means that works because the
affiliate program I'm working with is an international affiliate program second
off you don't need to know English because I'm literally giving you the
headlines that work I'm giving you the images that work so literally you're
just copying and pasting so you don't actually need to know the lot you don't
need to write your own ass the whole purpose is not to write your own ads
because if you do write your own ads it's probably you probably have a higher
chance of them not working hope that makes sense
what if you want to sell something other than nutraceutical products or business
opportunity if you want to sell something other than that by all means
you totally can you can take my training and you can take it and you can go
wherever you want with the training the training applies to all verticals but
what I'm offering you with the buyers data with the pre sell pages with the
ads with the offers applies specifically to business opportunity or nutraceutical
products and again I'm only looking for people I'm only looking for students
that are actually going to be a part of my affiliate program because again I
want to be vested in your success okay that's the whole purpose of this I'm
looking for people to work with and that's the big thing here now if I just
copy what you're doing it can't possibly work right
first of all whoever asked this question I don't know first of all that scarcity
mindset and if you're already concocting reasons why things won't work in your
own head this program isn't for you because at the end of the day this isn't
this comes down to belief this comes down to belief and if you don't have any
in yourself I can't help you with that you know I'm I'm over the Internet you
know I'm not gonna sit down with you and give you a heart to heart you know if
what you need is me to come over there and sit down and give you a heart to
heart talk and tell you to believe in yourself I'm not gonna be that person
you have other things to deal with what I'm looking for with this program I'm
looking for freaking hustlers I'm looking for people who are ready to be
applied and make some money build some campaigns get some marketing going
create a lifestyle for themselves and involve me in that process as well okay
I'm giving you everything here I'm not I'm not gonna baby anyone I'm looking
for people who are ready to make something happen is this something you
can pass on to your employees to implement for your own business
congratulations for having a number of employees that means you're successful
already that's great and by one 100% yes everything's you know I even talked
about you know outsourcing and media buyers and everything so if you if you
have an operation already this is great no of course somebody asked is there
installment plan available again I already said there's no installment plan
available but you can use PayPal credit if you need to yes you can do this if
English isn't your native language yes this works if you're not technical again
everything I'm talking about receive involves zero zero programming zero okay
can you do this if you're under 18 actually yes it doesn't matter what age
you are to do this will there be updates I update that I
update the materials whenever whenever I can you know this is a at least it's
updated at least once a week because I'm updating because we're adding in the
replays of all of my live webinar sessions with my students so yes
your access lasts for at least a year how do you get paid to get paid from the
affiliate networks what support like we have Monday through Friday 9 to 5
supports the supports pretty important for me my assistant is my assistant
Sarah it helps out with support and she'll get anything you guys need done
if there's any questions if you lose your login or you know you're trying to
find something my support will help you out make sure everything's in order
okay so we have email support and again we also have the webinars that are every
week so if you have something pressing you know you can email but you also have
the webinars with me every week there's no time to think things over this is not
this is not something that's that's available on an ongoing basis all of
these things are time sensitive how can you trust a 30-day guarantee I you know
it's it's it's it's through a company called Clickbank so Clickbank hasn't
been in business for 20 years and transacted over a billion dollars so the
attendance bonuses I've put the link on the screen if you guys are interested in
the attendance bonuses to get my free marketing course and to get a referral
into my number one recommended affiliate program and all that other stuff you
have a link on the screen just follow that link and you will get all your
attendance bonuses yeah you'll you'll get everything you want so I'm just
gonna finish off with this final note which is uh look guys at the end of the
day you can watch you can watch life happen you could be that person who
wonders what happened looking back in the past or you could be somebody who
makes things happen okay and that's that's Dan Bilzerian but you could be
somebody who other people are watching who other people you are adding value to
other people's life and remember you could
that person who's making life happen and be that influential person in your
circle of family or friends now remember and I like this quote from the matrix
look you take the blue pill and the story ends and you wake up in your bed
and believe whatever you want to believe forget all this crazy nonsense forget
this crazy bearded guy with a weird haircut who's talking about making a ton
of money online all these successful jet setters around the world that are doing
the same houses in Malibu Lamborghinis forget all that forget all
that wake up the next morning to an alarm clock or you could take the red
pill and you could stay in Wonderland and I can show you how deep the
rabbit-hole goes we've gone over a lot today and you have an opportunity zero
risk absolutely zero risk to get started with a training program that works to
get started with a mentor that's vested in your success that wants you to
succeed to get started with all of the materials you need to be profitable
dragging and dropping and copying and pasting clicking and cloning and you
even have the opportunity to get eight hundred and ninety five dollars in free
ad spend as a bonus so almost everything is zero risk the only question at this
point is do you believe in yourself
okay so I'll leave you with that it was great talking to you guys today
hope you enjoyed everything here we had to go over the link is on the screen and
again if you're having any problems purchasing make sure to email my support
at John crostini comm and I'm gonna head out
I've liked in my office they they're on a timer they sense movement so they went
off and I'm gonna head I'm gonna I'm gonna head off but uh it was great
speaking you today I look forward to working with all those who joined I see
quite a number of you joined and I will be seeing you Friday at 3 p.m. Pacific
Standard Time we're gonna work together super excited for those of you who
decided joining we're gonna your life is gonna be forever changed I'm really
stoked so speak with you soon and those of you who joined a few of you are gonna
expecting should expect to receive of calls or voicemails from me in a brief
second here see you soon bye
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét