Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 2 2018

Anyway, you are about to watch a comedy

sketch about two people going on a date

but if the date was like online dating

but in real life. That was such a bad explanation.

Watch it and please subscribe. Please hit

the subscribe button because the arrows

like appearing on the screen now. Thank

you.

Oh Ducky Darling Sketch Show. Hi, you lovely

looking face you.

Swipe right.

Hey Rosetta, Hey, John. I like your face I'm

intrigued if your personality is

as great, winky face.

I'm biased but I like to think it is.

Winky poky-outy-face.

You alright? Oh, yeah, I'm

good. Um how are you? Good thanks. Cool.

So what do you do? I'm an Eng Prov. Oh, cool,

smiley face. So HBY?

No, I studied... I studied art at

University but it wasn't really for me

profession wise so I'm gonna go back and

I'm gonna study history. Nice so how's

life as an English Professor? It's good

though I have a lot of grading to do.

Waw FACE.

What's your favorite item of clothing? A

shirt. Why aren't they a bit shirty. If you had

a superpower, what would it be? The

ability to get under your sheets, Winkie-poky-out-y face.

Mmmm... what? No if we're being

serious, I would go for teleportation

because who wants to work places. Who

wants to walk places? I'd be down for

that, which one. Apple what sorry I was autocorrected.

So how are you this

fine day? Good, I'm good enjoying the

lovely weather. It's snowing. Oh you look

nasty, I bet you could do a good job on

my lady parts. What, oh no sorry, that was

my sister. She just likes to butt

in and mess with the people I

fancy. Butt I don't see anyone else?

Your profile said that you consider

yourself a modest person why would you

say that is? Oh well, I've just never been

comfortable bragging about myself. I think this

is going really well. I really like you.

I agree, I really like you too. So, I

think we should do this again sometime.

How about we go to the cinema, there's a

new spy movie out, maybe you want to go

and see that? if you don't like movies

what's your favorite book. You know what

is your favorite movie. Oh, are you okay?

Are you alive?

Okay, bye. Thank you so much for watching

this video, it means the world to me it

really does, not just saying that, well I

kind of am just saying that but you

know what I mean. Um, please subscribe.

This video is kind of based on my

experiences with online dating. I guess

like... I think it's so weird to like talk

to people online because I feel like a

lot of people are like different from their

selves online. Like, I am way more like

flirty and confident and human being

like online I think, than I am in real

life. In real life I'm just like an

awkward mess but thank you for watching

please subscribe, please hit the

subscribe button, please hit it hit it

hit it and I'll give you a free unicorn.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Online dating in real life | ODSS Comedy Sketch | Rosa Fairfield - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to start dating in Jacksonville, FL- How to start dating after a break up or divorce - Duration: 1:42.

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

WWW.MATEFORME.WEBSITE

For more infomation >> How to start dating in Jacksonville, FL- How to start dating after a break up or divorce - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

🔴Red Flags to Think Twice about When Dating | Engaged at Any Age | Jaki Sabourin - Duration: 24:34.

hi ladies Jaki Sabourin here I'm missing you I'm just back from my love

in the city New York retreat and I wanna touch base with you and talk about red

flags that make you think twice before pursuing a romantic relationship and so

this is a really important topic because I know that as women we we encounter red

flags but then we wish that maybe there were just a small drawback you know it's

not really that big of a deal and it doesn't really indicate something bigger

so we tend to ignore it or then you know if it doesn't work out we think that we

feel badly about ourselves we don't feel badly about them we don't blame them um

or maybe it's a man defenses you know and he says offensive things to you or

he treats you disrespectfully and then you blame yourself for choosing him like

oh I choose the wrong guy just don't have good choosing skills it's all a

bunch of BS because we have to pay attention to the red flags and then we

also blame ourselves for not ending it sooner we also you know wish you would

have text him back when we should have remained silent or

maybe you know we wish that we wouldn't have gone out with him in the first

place based on how he treated us but what happens is the the desire for a

partner is universal and with the holiday season coming up I know it's so

shared moments that are so special and yet this desire can cloud your judgment

and lead to poor choices right and and it can even make you feel like it's too

much work to start over so you'll stay with someone even though you have that

niggling feeling that there's so many red flags you just want to get through

the holidays because you don't want to be alone and so I want you to pay

attention those deep down nagging feelings because often red flags are the

the obvious ones the abuse verbal or physical abuse are very obvious but it's

the more subtle ones that we miss and so let's talk about the more subtle flags

and I would love for you to post in the comment box here

and share with me that's the subtle flags that you miss or the red flags

that have really really traumatized you and so one of the big obvious red flags

is that they they only want to hang out with you at night or they only want to

hang out during the weekdays if a man is showing up for you on the weekdays but

not showing up for you on the weekends you really need to have to ask more

probing questions and that can be very confusing because it it can be a subtle

flag and I have a situation with the client who she had a man showing up

beautifully for her during the weekdays he was doing things for her helping her

move fixing things around her house and he was being quite lovely and they were

having a very nice exchange and then he wasn't really showing up on the weekends

and so but because he was showing up on the weekdays and everything was seeming

to go really well she wasn't really wanting to confront what was going on

the weekend and there were other factors involved but I'm trying to make a point

that without asking those feelings we ignore those red flags and then what

happens later is we we blame ourselves for that so that's why it's so important

and I encourage you to ask questions right up front or ask questions as

things surface inside of you you start to get those feelings those intuitive

hits go ahead and ask the man you're dating the questions and so what what

she ended up finding out was that after having about I don't know I think it was

four or five dates where he helped her move and she cooked him dinner and they

played tennis and they have we're having a really lovely time finally she had the

courage to ask him about spending time on the weekends and some other things

that might be deal-breakers for him that had come up in conversation and he

confided in her that he was getting over a breakup with the fiancee big red flag

right bless her heart so if she would have asked sooner then she would have

found that out but because things were going well it's hard for us to want to

put ourselves even further out there because we don't want to rock the

oh just in case you know we're gonna be loan on the holiday so we ignore those

those subtle those subtle signs so it's really important to pay attention to

those but now that she has her clarity she's back in balance and honestly she

feels much better about what's ahead because now she dot only has more

courage to ask those question this experience taught or something very

valuable so it really there really is a silver lining in it and so another red

flag and sometimes it can be some list catching them in little red or white

lies right sometimes we say white lies are really acceptable but really are

they well and what is it an acceptable white lie and so maybe maybe it's like a

man telling you that he's gone off line but then you go online and you see that

he's online and so that's really a bold-faced red lie and so that would be

I would recommend that you address that either you ask him about that and then

you'd have to clean why you were online so it goes both ways on that one and it

maybe you don't have a committed to exclusive relationship and so he has

every right to be poking around online just as much as you do but it's okay to

mention it don't leave the elephant in the room go

ahead and say I was online last night so you're already admitting it and I notice

that you were too how interesting and just let that hang there and see if

he'll fill in the blank sometimes it's so hard for us to speak our truth but

don't come from a place of where you're accusing him of anything you want to

come from a place of letting him know that you're aware these online and

letting him know that you're online that could create a little tension for you as

long as you come from a playful attitude you come from love and come from

curiosity so again I was online last night notice you were - what do you

think that means and laugh because you know let's see what he says and then put

duct tape over your mouth don't say anything I'll let him answer you all

right so another another red flag would be there on the phone around you I mean

and this is just plain rude it's okay for somebody to take a call

you know we all have busy lives but if they're always on the phone around you

and they're like hold on just a minute I'll be right with you and you can never

really get in there and create some momentum and intimacy that would be a

red flag because you want to think about how is that going to affect you in a

relationship long term so remember all of these things are giving you clues on

how they do life and it doesn't mean that it's definitely about thing but it

may not be something that is is going to work for you

that's why you want to be microscopically honest with yourself

about what's important to you and that's where the dating platform is so valuable

it gives you insights into what works for you and what doesn't and so make

sure remember that don't undervalue the the experiences you have online if you

have the courage to ask good questions it'll save you a lot of time and

heartache and you won't have to it's more like quality dating than quantity

dating and so another red flag would be would be being flaky you know hey I

can't meet at 7:00 can you meet at 8:30 or something came up can you meet

tomorrow morning and maybe he's showing up but he's always changing his plans

and that's you know I don't know how you feel about that but that can be a little

disenchanting I mean we all want a man that we can depend on so if man's

constantly changing this plan he might be putting you as Plan B like if

something better comes along he's gonna go ahead and go for it because he knows

you're gonna be there and so what I would suggest in that case is for you to

say actually I'm sorry it doesn't work for me I'm yeah that's not gonna work

for me you don't have to explain yourself there's a boundary you're not

in a committed relationship you don't have to clean yourself you just simply

say you know that's not gonna work for me but you know enjoy that and I'll just

catch up to you later maybe we can get together this weekend let's see if our

schedules work and we'll talk more then so don't hang up the phone and be abrupt

and get all defensive that is not what I want you to do I just want you to say no

it doesn't work for you and you don't have to explain why it just doesn't

maybe you're tired that day and you don't want to meet later say let's make

another plan and let's talk about it tomorrow I'm

available after 10:00 I have a median at 9:00 let's talk then have a good time

enjoy bye and and so approach it like that and another huge red flag is not

respecting your boundaries and this is really really a big one for women

because we have a tendency to have weak boundaries and weak boundaries means

having a weak self-esteem so I really want you to work on your boundaries and

so what would be some things that are not respecting your boundaries and I'm

just looking in the Amjad box here to see what your feedback is on this so for

me what would not be when a man isn't respecting my boundaries he is he's not

picking up on the personal clues that's body languages that I'm putting out if

he's good closer to me I might I might scoot a little bit over and then sit

more at an angle to create a little bit of personal space between us and if he's

not picking up on that then that would be of a boundary violation and you could

always say hey not so close slow down you're my personal bubble so always come

from fun and love and see how they take that if honey catches a lot of flies

versus vinegar and that's why I say doing this another way that men can

violate your boundaries is by you know asking you questions that you're not

prepared to answer such as when's the last time you had sex

unacceptable red flag none of his business is when you know it's like what

I would say is why do you want to know that's kind of inappropriate don't you

think and then just let that hang there you know always want to try to bring

some levity to the situation instead of just smacking him down and being like

how dare you ask me a question like that I mean that's not the kind of women that

I want you to be I want you to be a woman that asks a lot of questions and

hey if he gets sexually aggressive with you vote with your feet and you all know

what that means right now and just say you know this is going in a direction

and I'm not going so lovely gossip wine thank you and I'm going to head on home

stand up vote with your feet and get the heck out of there don't hesitate to ever

do that if you're ever feeling uncomfortable maybe a man might ask you

a question about you know what happened in your divorce and so you give him your

scripted answer which is up the authentic answer well we have some

difference in in parenting and we spent a lot of time arguing about how to

parent our children and it just wore me down

and it also wore my children down and I just felt that since we had such

differences about parenting that I felt very strongly that I would I would

probably do better as a solo parent he can parent the children hunkee want and

we'd go our separate ways and stop the arguing in front of the children and so

maybe that would be your answer and if he kept saying well what do you mean can

you be more specific and you're like I think they've pretty specific but if he

keeps pressing and pressing you need to hold that boundary so that's a boundary

violation not okay if you're not ready to talk about something so you're not

withholding intimacy which is a boundary not answering that question that is a

boundaries you want to create an invite intimacy on these dates and so if the

man asked you that question give them a good answer but don't give him the whole

story because it's none of his business and

first of all you don't even know what your relationship with is with this man

yet when that's why I don't want you to give him the whole story leave something

for next time and when you reveal the whole story

it puts you in a vulnerable position and I talk a lot about being vulnerable and

I want you to be vulnerable but not until you you you you discover if it's

safe to be vulnerable and so I know I'm itching my elbow a lot I just realized

my skin's really dry I didn't realize how dry it is in New York so coming back

I really need to do like a big moisture treatment so anyway back to the red

flags hope this is helpful ladies do you have any comments here that I can read

tell me about the sex life when we don't know each other well if it's where the

context for the conversation a little bit but let's talk about sex since it's

always such a fascinating topic questions about anything about sex if

you're talking to a man on a date or on the phone and you don't really know him

or really inappropriate you need to create a boundary you need to let him

know where you end and he begins and and any kind of conversations around

sexuality is going to excite him a little bit it's gonna get him going and

if you intend to charge this guy up then that's kind of teasing him and if that's

your intention good for you but if it's not your intention then he's

going to judge you as somebody who's being manipulative so you want to tread

carefully around sex because it is a hot topic and so a red flag would be a man

that continues to probe and push and ask you questions about about your sexual

preferences and your positions or and just any kind of things around you know

the the sex talk and what you can say is you know for the the duration of the

time that we've known each other I'm not comfortable having this conversation but

you know let's see where it goes and there's certainly not off the table just

it's not a no it's just a not right now so you really need to hold the boundary

when it comes to sex because you don't want to lead men on I mean all roads

lead to that if you want an intimate relationship but it's it's when they

lead to it you set the timing for that and you said it from the very moment

that you meet them by how you dress and how you speak and how you look at them

there's ways that we can communicate whether we're open to having sex we're

not ready to have sex and so you want to be mindful of that let me see if I have

any more my obvious oh here's another one being in a secret relationship or

being in relationships with your ex so I have a healthy relationship with my

ex-husband what does that look like we don't we don't communicate on a regular

basis hardly ever but when we do it's cordial it's typically about the

children it's respectful it's not disclosing too much and it's if not a

consistent thing and so the doors are open especially since we have children

but that's it there's no reason for me to reach out to him

for a question about something that happened or hey around when something by

you so if you're dating somebody or talking

to a man and he's talking about his ex and how they're friends and I did

another training on your bFGF your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend or all of his

girlfriends it's really important to you to watch that training it's on YouTube

and I'll post a link in the box below but it's not really appropriate because

here's why how can you keep the door open to manifesting the love of your

life when you got this door over here still kind of open so what happens is

thoughts about him are still percolating you know how he touched you or that he

brought you coffee and better or he liked your family whatever it is

whatever excuse it is for you to not close that door the boundary violation

and a red flag for you because you're not really emotionally available to a

new relationship when you've got him on your mind and it's hard it is to let go

of people it's so important to do that because we send a clear signal to the

University as much as as good as some of the things in that relationship were

it's over it's over and you need to close that door completely so another

one can open and that is just the bottom line it is really hard to let go and I

think it's hard to thing for humans to do because in the process of letting go

of one thing we don't have anything else to hang on to what are like holding on

to this and so we can then latch on to the next thing but what I want you to do

is let go of control let go of the steering wheel and just allow the law of

attraction to do its things so you have to learn to live in the unknown right

the nones your ex is is everything you've already experienced and the

unknown knows where all the magic is where your man is and so talking about

your ex too much or having a man talk about his ex is fine even if he gets a

little wound up about it I mean we're people we have emotions we have feelings

or feelings get hurt you can get angry so you have to watch that you have to

weigh in and see is this something that we can work through together or is he at

a level 7 & 8 in his anger bitter resentment and I just can't work through

that now if he says I want you to be friends with my ex

because she's wonderful run for the hills because that means he's still

emotionally enmeshed with her over connected to her and it could upend a

relationship with her and I don't care if it's because he has kids he owes her

money they own a house together a business

together if they don't have a respectful working relationship like an employee

relationship then he's over connected to his ex and she's always going to be in

the picture it's gonna be the three of you and you don't want that so run in

that case vote with your feet end and take take off another red flag for me is

a mismatch in intelligence I'm not saying that we all have to be I mean I'm

not the brightest grin the Vox and I admit that I'm good at these videos but

you know I'm not I don't have the highest IQ you know I'm I'm me but I

need to be with somebody who that I can relate to and that's really what I'm

referring to I need you to be with somebody that you can relate to if

you're interested in physicists then by all means date an engineer or a

scientist that would be really fascinating to you or at least be

interested in it or be able to have those conversations so you want to make

sure that you are on the same level intellectually or somewhere in that

range so that you can relate to each other and enjoy a stimulating

conversation and that's why it's nice to have interest that you are both

interested in so that you can share in those interests in flexible attitudes or

another thing those are released you know red flags because rigid thinking

lacks flexibility and we all have to be flexible I mean I just went to New York

for a week with my beautiful women and so many things happen and you have to be

willing to go with the flow otherwise what happens is you're so rigid they can

spoil the moment and and once it spoils the moment it really affects the people

around you so for example you go to a restaurant and you even have a

reservation and they're full they overbooked and this nice restaurant and

you can't eat there did it blowing up and getting all upset about it you just

go you know what let's just go find another place but if that one person is

really stuck on it really rigid like a we wanted to take you there I'm really

upset they go on and on and on it spoils the evening doesn't it's a rigid

thinking black sex ability and it's really hard to get along with people in

the long run you're constantly going to be wanted trying to convince them going

into convincing about how they need to do this they need to do that they need

to be in the moment they need to relax and then here you are you turning into

their mother or their coach or their and you sound critical right you end up

sounding like you're being critical even though you have wonderful inspiring

insightful important things they need to hear but they're too rigid to hear them

and so and so the final thing I want to leave you with before I go is is giving

money to men of any kind the only exception of a say is that at

the ballet if she says do you have a couple bucks sure by all means of course

and book contribute that's five bucks sure

I recommend that in fact I do that with Michael you know wearing the over who's

got the money or the cabs who's got a little bit of cash on the dates that's

totally fine you just bought your lovely dinner go ahead and pull out your wallet

but any other money I don't care if it's $20 or more tell that man don't ever

ever ask me for money I am NOT a bank that's what I would say I would not a

bank don't have bank written on my forehead that's where I would get I

would get busy with an attitude that's where the hammer comes in men do not

need to ask women for money okay that's a big red flag and if they do shame on

them you know depending on the relationship of course temper that with

where you are in that process but especially online dating you have to be

very careful there are so many scammers out there people that are looking to

take advantage of when you're naive and you're lonely and you're looking for

love in all the wrong places if you give a man money and I know that that's

happened to a lot of money now remember one of my coaches said when I was

divorced I did get a settlement and I was very worried about being taken

advantage of and one of my coaches at the time said Jackie why are you so

worried about being taken manager I said I'm afraid that he's going to want my

money and he said are you gonna give him your

money Jackie and I was like no he's like then don't worry about it I'm like right

I'm not gonna give him the money then why am i right about it isn't that crazy

I didn't even think that I could say no I was just so worried about you know

being able to say no and maybe that was it I couldn't say no so Noah's your

power word ladies red flags don't defer to the holidays don't don't overlook

them follow your gut it's usually right or post on my page or send me a private

message if you are not sure about a boundary it's so important to follow

those red flags because when one door closes another one opens and that is the

goal to quickly move through those doors these are like revolving door of men

until you get to the right one the sooner you you identify what your

red red flags are the faster the process goes and the more clear of a signal that

you're sending out to the law of attraction of exactly what you want okay

ladies I'm going to post a link to that um the relationship you want to have

with your boyfriend's girlfriend's in there for you and by the way what

would do me a really big honor if you would like my facebook page that would

be fantastic to you watching my videos and you find them valuable it would be

really generous of you and way to give back to me not that you have to but if

you feel led to please go ahead and like my facebook page and write me a review

if you're feeling led - I would really really appreciate that and make sure you

give me five stars and I'm giving you all five stars for showing up and having

the courage to get out there and remember you can never fail if you never

quit okay I just want you to know how much I love all of you and I really do

care about you and next week I'm coming up with an all new man plan webinar

that's really going to hone in on the three secrets you need to attract a man

that will commit to you make sure you sign up for that it's free and I'm

giving away a free gift when you do I'm gonna be posting the link in that I'm

coming up and I'm gonna put some lotion on because my skin's really dry

okay ladies thank you so much for being here sending you so much love by

For more infomation >> 🔴Red Flags to Think Twice about When Dating | Engaged at Any Age | Jaki Sabourin - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dating the Teacher - Duration: 3:38.

(upbeat music, cheering, and applause)

Hi, it's time for Ask Wendy.

Everybody have a seat, come along.

How you doing?

How you doing?

Fine, thank you, what's your name,

where are you from, what do you do?

My name's LaToya, I'm from New Jersey,

and I work in pharmaceuticals.

Okay.

Okay, I have a 13-year old son,

he's in the eighth grade, and I've been crushing

on his teacher now for like two years, hard.

(laughter)

Yes.

Okay, but I think that he may like me as well,

but I'm not sure, so my question to you is:

should I make the first move and ask him out,

or should I wait for my son to graduate

and then ask him out in the summer?

(laughter)

So he was his teacher in seventh grade?

Yes.

They didn't change classes or anything

in seventh grade, in teachers and stuff?

They did.

Okay.

Mm-hmm.

And he's a teacher of your son's in eighth grade,

or just a teacher at the school?

He's a teacher at the school,

but he actually takes my son to the movies as well.

(gasping)

Yes, yes.

So he's already family.

Where's Dad?

Ooh, Wendy.

(laughter)

Welcome to Ask Wendy.

Dad is.

(applause and laughter)

Dad's around, he's around.

I would wait until the end of eighth grade.

Okay.

So your son goes off to high school.

Okay.

And then double back around,

and express interest in the teacher.

Okay.

It's gonna be awkward though,

'cause your son knows him as Mr. Bob or whatever,

and now Mr. Bob is there for pancakes in the morning,

with only his drawers on.

I mean, there are a whole lot of men in Jersey.

That's true.

Alright, but just wait.

Okay, I could do that.

If you must.

Alright.

Okay.

Thank you Wendy.

Thank you.

(applause)

Ooh.

Hi Wendy, my name is Allison, how you doing?

You're porcelain.

Thank you.

Oh my gosh, come over here, right?

Okay so, I go to college, and I have two roommates.

My brother just graduated, and he comes over, we go out,

we party, we drink a little bit, and my roommates

always tell me how hot he is, and it's kinda creepy.

And, I swear, they always tell me that nothing's going on.

But I just get this feeling that something's happening.

He sleeps in the living room, I sleep in my room.

Sometimes I go to bed, they're still up talking,

who knows what's happening, you know?

And, one night, I think I had a little bit too many,

and I'm walking across, I swear Wendy,

I thought I saw someone on the couch with him.

You did.

Right?

(laughter)

You did.

Yeah.

So what's your problem, why are you blocking your brother?

Well, I just want them to tell me.

I don't know, I wanna catch them in the act, or I wanna.

(laughter)

I wanna know what's going on.

You know what, because they're treating him as a hookup,

as opposed to a boyfriend, which should probably

make you feel better, so it's not awkward

when they come over for Thanksgiving,

and this is my girlfriend, you know,

Allison's roommate Lori, whatever.

It's almost better that they just

hit the skins and scram, you know?

Yeah.

Yeah.

Mm-hmm.

Good luck with this one.

Thank you.

Alright.

(upbeat, pop music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét