Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 2 2018

So I get this a lot, "you are not supposed to have a muzzle ring, only Telephone can have that"

Hey, I'm Dorago, and today we are going to talk about... Yeah..

Not saying that; just because a character has a muzzle ring

It's not equals (=) that's it's a dutch angel dragon

Do you you only look at this?

That's what I'm thinking sometimes; you only look at this

So as soon as they don't have a mammal nose and just a reptile shaped fursuit nose

then they say that it's a dutch angel dragon. And yes also because of the ears

And that's what I get a lot, because yes, Dorago here, he has a muzzle ring,

And when they see a character that is not a mammal and has a muzzle ring

They say: "you can not have that design, only telephone can have that"

Calm down! Just because you see a character with a muzzle ring doesn't mean it's a dutch angel dragon.

There are other species than dutch angel dragons

Regular dragons, normal angel dragons, wickerbeasts, hybrids

Yes, there are other species, and not just dutch angel dragons. Sorry to break your world

And if you do see a character with that

Ask nicely what species that it is instead of attacking them

please, ask before saying; "You can not do that"

So yeah, again, so many species that are not a mammal, can have a muzzle ring, and not be a dutchie

Every single one of them is allowed to have a muzzle ring, as long as they are not a dutchie

Please don't attack them

So there you have it. Think twice before claiming that a character can't have a muzzle ring.

Not everyone is a dutch angel dragon dragon.

So please ask nicely

Just a short video but

someone has to say this

And if this is your first time on this channel I would love to have you subscribe for more videos

If you like videos about fursuits and cosplay, crafting and tips

Please subscribe

And check out my Patreon where I post my work

and you get early access to videos.

So until next time, bye.

For more infomation >> Angry Dorago - Why Is Everyone A Dutch Angel Dragon? - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Why do Pluto and Charon orbit an empty point in space? - Duration: 1:51.

Why does Pluto and its big moon Charon orbit around a point in empty space?

Is there something invisible and hugely dense there?

As the New Horizons probe approached Pluto and Charon in 2015, it saw this orbiting phenomenon

up close and in detail.

But in reality, scientists where expecting this before New Horizons even arrived, even

though they had never detected anything present at that point.

This is because everything in space, not just Pluto, orbits around a barycenter.

A barycenter is the centre of mass between two objects.

To help visualise this, if I get a nice butternut squash on one end of a stick, and a kiwi on

the other end, we can see that the centre of mass is more towards the butternut.

For most of the planets, they have a much greater mass than the moons orbiting them,

so the centre of mass in these situations resides within the planet itself, meaning

it wobbles as its moon's gravity tugs on it.

With Pluto and Charon though, they are much more similar in mass, which means the point

in which they orbit is outside of Pluto, making it appear like they are swinging around an

invisible object in space!

The only other place that this happens with all the other big celestial objects in the

solar system is, surprisingly, the Sun and Jupiter!

Have a question like this for the new Astrum Answers series?

Post in the comments for a chance that your question will be answered next!

For more infomation >> Why do Pluto and Charon orbit an empty point in space? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Why Are You Learning English? | English Fluency - Duration: 0:13.

Why? Why are you studying English? And don't say, "I want to be fluent." I want you

to really think, and be super specific.

For more infomation >> Why Are You Learning English? | English Fluency - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

Daylight Saving Time ends Sunday morning: Why do we observe this? - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Daylight Saving Time ends Sunday morning: Why do we observe this? - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Why is it important for your brand to go to industry events? | Jemima Willcox Photography - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> Why is it important for your brand to go to industry events? | Jemima Willcox Photography - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

3 Reasons Why 49ers Nick Mullens is Great (So Far) - Duration: 5:03.

Ayo! It's Bryan here.

Today, going to talking about the San Francisco 49ers as always.

Doing another Top 3 video.

This time, talking about the 3 reasons why Nick Mullens has been great for the 49ers

so far in his starting QB career for this team.

Yeah, he had a really good game against the Oakland Raiders.

He dominated them.

He had 3 touchdowns, no interceptions, almost 300 yards.

What can you ask for a better performance?

He did a fantastic job.

Let me preface this.

This is only 1 game, first impression.

So, maybe the next couple games if he keep starting, it won't be like this, but hey.

First impressions is the best impressions.

I'll be going with that.

Before I get this video started.

Before I talk about our man Nick Mullens for 2018, please "Like" and Subscribe to support

my channel.

That would definitely help me out a lot and yeah.

Let's do it.

Let's kick some a**.

The Top 3 reasons why Nick Mullens is a great QB for the 49ers so far.

Coming in at number three, this is going to be similar to my last video when I talked

about the takeaways for the 49ers, Raiders game is he gave us our W. Yes, that is very

important.

When Beathard was the quarterback from the game that he started when Garoppolo got injured

week 3 all the way to the game against the Arizona Cardinals the second time, he did

not lead us to a win unfortunately.

That sucks pretty much.

I mean, they were really close in a lot of games.

Whether it's him or the defense.

They just couldn't get the W. They kept choking, the kept getting blown out like the Rams game

or the Cardinals game the first time they met.

Everything went wrong.

but when Mullens was starting against the Oakland Raiders yesterday, Thursday Night

football?

He got us our first win.

I got to give him credit for that because if Beathard would've started this game?

I actually do not know if he would've led us to this win against the Raiders.

Well maybe because the Raiders are bad, but I don't know.

I mean, losing to the Cardinals the way they did, I think if Mullens would've started both

games against the Cardinals the way that he played yesterday, he would have led us to

some wins.

I don't want to do any retrospect or what if scenarios if he started after Garoppolo.

So, going to keep like that.

Mullens, first win as a starter, first game as a starter, freaking awesome.

What else can you ask for.

Love ya Nick.

Thanks for giving us our first win.

Coming in at number two, I have getting receivers involved.

So, if you look at the statistics on my screen right now, you can see all the highlights

right there.

George Kittle, Richie James, Pierre Garçon having some big yardage days.

Garçon especially, having a good game for the first time in a while.

Kittle had a nice Odell Beckham catch somewhat.

That ended up leading to a touchdown.

Kendrick Bourne had a touchdown as well.

Look at this.

Everyone getting involved.

Everyone being in sync.

Mullens being a really good guy, knowing his progressions.

Knowing what to do.

I'm really impressed of him right now.

Stuff like this.

Getting people involved.

Not relying on one single target and what have you, I think that's a really good thing

for a young quarterback, especially in his first start.

He's not being like Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson or something like that.

Trying to force the ball on one person.

He's forcing it to everyone, which is a good thing to see.

Hopefully when he starts more during the season, he keeps distributing the ball evenly.

Yeah, I think that'd be a good thing and Kittle as I said, he's a beast and pretty much showed

it for this game against the Raiders.

Coming in at number one as the biggest reason why Nick Mullens is a great quarterback for

the 49ers so far is his preparation and composure.

Yes!

I heard on the NFL Fox come to your team with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman that Mullens, when

he was on the practice squad or whatever practice, he would always get the play book or whatever

and then just repeat the plays after practice when nobody was there, which is freaking awesome.

I mean, he showing dedication.

He showing that he really cares about the NFL and he really wants to do something in

the NFL.

Also during the game, he just seem so composed.

He seems so calm.

He seemed like he've been doing this for many years now in the NFL.

Yes, I know.

I'm going to say it one more time.

It was against the Raiders.

They're a terrible team right now, but to still do that in your first start.

I mean, a lot of people would kind of crumble under pressure if was their first start, but

he didn't.

He did a fantastic job.

He was doing all the right moves.

He was making plays.

I think that's the biggest difference between him and Beathard was he was actually making

plays.

Scoring touchdowns.

Getting in the red zone.

Completing his third down completions.

Just everything went right.

Everything went perfect in this game and I hope he can keep this up.

So Mullens, good job.

I'm pretty sure everyone in San Francisco is excited for you.

I'm pretty sure a lot people bought your jersey, which I don't blame them at all because you

deserve it.

That was a really good win, especially against the Raiders.

Our Bay Area rival or our would be, Bay Area rival.

Can't say anything else.

Very good first game.

Looking good so far.

Hopefully, he can keep this up.

I know it was only 1 game.

I knows it was against a bad team, but you know, with a first impression like that?

I think he can do something else for the rest of season.

We'll see what happens in 2019 when the quarterback situation gets settle with Garoppolo coming

back.

So yeah.

Going to keep it like that you guys.

Please let me know what your favorite thing is about Nick Mullens as the 49ers quarterback.

Please, I'd like to hear what you guys have to say and if you guys like this, please "Like"

and Subscribe to support my channel.

That would definitely help me out a lot and yeah.

I'll probably catch you guys up probably this week when I talk about the New York Giants

in the prediction game.

Be on a look out for that.

That should be a fun.

I'll see y'all then.

Bye guys.

Love y'all.

You guys have a good rest of your weekend.

I'll see y'all next week!

For more infomation >> 3 Reasons Why 49ers Nick Mullens is Great (So Far) - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Irregular periods complete information in Telugu||Why do women have periods? How does periods occur? - Duration: 6:43.

Hai Friends, Welcome back to my channel. This is Anusha.

If you are watching my channel for the first time, then Subscribe ANU MIRROR Telugu youtube channel

If you want to receive notifications from my channel

Click BELL icon beside SUBSCRIBE button

In this video I am going to explain

What are irregular periods?

Why do irregular periods occur?

Are there any chances to become pregnant during irregular periods

How to control irregular periods?

What are periods?

LIKE this video

SHARE this video

Write your doubts and opinion in comment sections

Write your doubts and opinion in comment sections

If my videos are informative and useful to you, then SUBSCRIBE Telugu youtube channel ANU MIRROR

If my videos are informative and useful to you, then SUBSCRIBE Telugu youtube channel ANU MIRROR

If my videos are informative and useful to you, then SUBSCRIBE Telugu youtube channel ANU MIRROR

Click BELL icon to receive notifications from this channel

Click BELL icon to receive notifications from this channel

Click BELL icon to receive notifications from this channel

Click BELL icon to receive notifications from this channel

Thank you for watching

Thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Irregular periods complete information in Telugu||Why do women have periods? How does periods occur? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Why do you exist? - Duration: 1:03.

What is your business purpose?

G'day folks is Den here and today I want to

ask you why does your business exist? What is your purpose? What would you like

your legacy to be in a hundred years from now? Do you just want to be someone

who provides video services or creator services for money or would you like to

leave an impact on the world leave the industry you're in in a better shape

than it was when you started. The more you can focus on being clear about your

business purpose, the more refined effort you will put into achieving that and

helping more people. So my business purpose is helping creatives get more

successful at business. So anything that comes across my desk has to be aligned

to that purpose. Otherwise I just say no and the power of saying no enables you

to stay really focused and help more people and you're given a niche.

So get really clear on why you exist as a purpose as a business.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét