I think questions all the time what is the best essential oil company
what is it good brand of essential oils in this series of videos I'm going to
tell you what brand new oils I do and why they stood out among all of the
different choices of essential oil companies as the best essential oil
company state company in today's video the first in a series of videos I'm
doing on what the best essential oil company is we're going to talk about
why I use doTERRA essential oils I feel like they are the best essential oil
company one of the things that I feel makes them ahead of the crowd is their
testing process it is not simply your GC Ms test doTERRA labels their bottles
add CPTg or certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils I get comments all
the time that it is a marketing ploy it doesn't mean anything and it's made up
by doTERRA I'll say that one of those things is true when it was made up with
doTERRA but it's not a marketing ploy and it absolutely does mean nothing
here's what it means. CPTG when they stamp the bottom of that label that
bottle has gone through a very rigorous testing process during all phases of
distillation, shipping and receiving to ensure that what is in that bottle is
the exact molecular makeup that doTERRA scientists have said makes them
therapeutic. How is this testing done typically will companies employ two tests
gas chromatography and mass spectrometry tests and those tests are
the standard in the industry. those tests however can miss some
things so doTERRA employs additional tests with the oil in addition to the
gas chromatography and mass spectrometry tests they do a specific gravity which
gives a scientific weight of the oil based on the scientific weight of water
they do an optical rotation check which will identify any chiral molecules
that might have been missed in the GCM and MS testing. They do a reflective index
test because every oil reflect light at a different and very specific rate so
these three tests are done in addition to the GC and MS test to make sure that
every oil is acceptable doTERRA gets the distiller and a third party to test the
oil when they're distilled they send the test results to doTERRA and doTERRA says
yep that looks like a good test result or, no it doesn't meet doesn't
meet the standard. If it meets the standards doTERRA issues a purchase
order the oil is then shipped and upon arrival of doTERRA them tests it again
to make sure that wasn't accidentally contaminated or intentionally
adulterated during the shipping process or after that original test what an
example that they gave isn't oil that the distiller bottled in plastic bottles
and upon receipt the phthalatess had leached from the plastic into the oils
and the whole batch was contaminated so the test on the receiving side makes
sure that the oil is the exact same makeup as when it was shipped so in a
testing is done by the distiller in a third party after distillation before
shipment after shipment the testing is then done by doTERRA and a third party
to make sure that it matches the first test only if all those tests are
matching up doTERRA accepts the shipment and deems
that is certified pure therapeutic grade and acceptable to put their label on
each bottle of essential oils that doterra tests has the number, the batch
number on the bottom you can go to a website I'll link it below, called source
to you where you can put that number in and it will give you the GC and MS test
results so they publish it online for everyone to have available to them so if
you want to believe doTERRA that's fine because now this
process is so refined and doTERRA oils are being found to be so pure that it's
drawing attention from academics dr. Timothy Le of the Roseman University
Health Sciences did research on doTERRA testing and tested doTERRA oils versus
three other oil brands in the industry what he found is that doTERRA oils
doTERRA oils consistently increased the MKT or helpful cells in the body while
three of the other essential oil companies did not in his research at the
conference that I was at and I listened to his lecture his closing line was
"doTERRA oil have a unique fingerprint and become therapeutic because of their
consistency" this is by someone's completely unrelated to doTERRA who just
decided to do some testing on essential oils and he's a research scientist at a
university he has nothing to gain by falsifying his research for doTERRA so
that's what CPTG is it's a promise from doTerra that they have done
everything they possibly can to ensure consistency in their oils and highest
quality essential oils that CPTG the label means a lot more than just a
marketing ploy. I feel like doterra is the best essential oil company there is
because of their diligence in making sure that they're providing their
customers with the best quality necessary that's why I use them in my
home on my family that's why I feel comfortable distributing them. say what
you will but they're doing the testing and that's something that is irrefutable
so if you want to get your hands on some doTERRA essential oils reach out to me
my email is below otherwise don't forget to watch the rest of this series I still
have 4 more videos planned to talk about the doTERRA difference and why I believe
doTERRA is the best essential oil company thank you so much for watching
I'll see in the next video




For more infomation >> OZARKS TONIGHT: How Young Adults Can Make Difference This Election - Duration: 6:59. 

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét