Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 2 2018

hi ladies Jaki Sabourin here I'm missing you I'm just back from my love

in the city New York retreat and I wanna touch base with you and talk about red

flags that make you think twice before pursuing a romantic relationship and so

this is a really important topic because I know that as women we we encounter red

flags but then we wish that maybe there were just a small drawback you know it's

not really that big of a deal and it doesn't really indicate something bigger

so we tend to ignore it or then you know if it doesn't work out we think that we

feel badly about ourselves we don't feel badly about them we don't blame them um

or maybe it's a man defenses you know and he says offensive things to you or

he treats you disrespectfully and then you blame yourself for choosing him like

oh I choose the wrong guy just don't have good choosing skills it's all a

bunch of BS because we have to pay attention to the red flags and then we

also blame ourselves for not ending it sooner we also you know wish you would

have text him back when we should have remained silent or

maybe you know we wish that we wouldn't have gone out with him in the first

place based on how he treated us but what happens is the the desire for a

partner is universal and with the holiday season coming up I know it's so

shared moments that are so special and yet this desire can cloud your judgment

and lead to poor choices right and and it can even make you feel like it's too

much work to start over so you'll stay with someone even though you have that

niggling feeling that there's so many red flags you just want to get through

the holidays because you don't want to be alone and so I want you to pay

attention those deep down nagging feelings because often red flags are the

the obvious ones the abuse verbal or physical abuse are very obvious but it's

the more subtle ones that we miss and so let's talk about the more subtle flags

and I would love for you to post in the comment box here

and share with me that's the subtle flags that you miss or the red flags

that have really really traumatized you and so one of the big obvious red flags

is that they they only want to hang out with you at night or they only want to

hang out during the weekdays if a man is showing up for you on the weekdays but

not showing up for you on the weekends you really need to have to ask more

probing questions and that can be very confusing because it it can be a subtle

flag and I have a situation with the client who she had a man showing up

beautifully for her during the weekdays he was doing things for her helping her

move fixing things around her house and he was being quite lovely and they were

having a very nice exchange and then he wasn't really showing up on the weekends

and so but because he was showing up on the weekdays and everything was seeming

to go really well she wasn't really wanting to confront what was going on

the weekend and there were other factors involved but I'm trying to make a point

that without asking those feelings we ignore those red flags and then what

happens later is we we blame ourselves for that so that's why it's so important

and I encourage you to ask questions right up front or ask questions as

things surface inside of you you start to get those feelings those intuitive

hits go ahead and ask the man you're dating the questions and so what what

she ended up finding out was that after having about I don't know I think it was

four or five dates where he helped her move and she cooked him dinner and they

played tennis and they have we're having a really lovely time finally she had the

courage to ask him about spending time on the weekends and some other things

that might be deal-breakers for him that had come up in conversation and he

confided in her that he was getting over a breakup with the fiancee big red flag

right bless her heart so if she would have asked sooner then she would have

found that out but because things were going well it's hard for us to want to

put ourselves even further out there because we don't want to rock the

oh just in case you know we're gonna be loan on the holiday so we ignore those

those subtle those subtle signs so it's really important to pay attention to

those but now that she has her clarity she's back in balance and honestly she

feels much better about what's ahead because now she dot only has more

courage to ask those question this experience taught or something very

valuable so it really there really is a silver lining in it and so another red

flag and sometimes it can be some list catching them in little red or white

lies right sometimes we say white lies are really acceptable but really are

they well and what is it an acceptable white lie and so maybe maybe it's like a

man telling you that he's gone off line but then you go online and you see that

he's online and so that's really a bold-faced red lie and so that would be

I would recommend that you address that either you ask him about that and then

you'd have to clean why you were online so it goes both ways on that one and it

maybe you don't have a committed to exclusive relationship and so he has

every right to be poking around online just as much as you do but it's okay to

mention it don't leave the elephant in the room go

ahead and say I was online last night so you're already admitting it and I notice

that you were too how interesting and just let that hang there and see if

he'll fill in the blank sometimes it's so hard for us to speak our truth but

don't come from a place of where you're accusing him of anything you want to

come from a place of letting him know that you're aware these online and

letting him know that you're online that could create a little tension for you as

long as you come from a playful attitude you come from love and come from

curiosity so again I was online last night notice you were - what do you

think that means and laugh because you know let's see what he says and then put

duct tape over your mouth don't say anything I'll let him answer you all

right so another another red flag would be there on the phone around you I mean

and this is just plain rude it's okay for somebody to take a call

you know we all have busy lives but if they're always on the phone around you

and they're like hold on just a minute I'll be right with you and you can never

really get in there and create some momentum and intimacy that would be a

red flag because you want to think about how is that going to affect you in a

relationship long term so remember all of these things are giving you clues on

how they do life and it doesn't mean that it's definitely about thing but it

may not be something that is is going to work for you

that's why you want to be microscopically honest with yourself

about what's important to you and that's where the dating platform is so valuable

it gives you insights into what works for you and what doesn't and so make

sure remember that don't undervalue the the experiences you have online if you

have the courage to ask good questions it'll save you a lot of time and

heartache and you won't have to it's more like quality dating than quantity

dating and so another red flag would be would be being flaky you know hey I

can't meet at 7:00 can you meet at 8:30 or something came up can you meet

tomorrow morning and maybe he's showing up but he's always changing his plans

and that's you know I don't know how you feel about that but that can be a little

disenchanting I mean we all want a man that we can depend on so if man's

constantly changing this plan he might be putting you as Plan B like if

something better comes along he's gonna go ahead and go for it because he knows

you're gonna be there and so what I would suggest in that case is for you to

say actually I'm sorry it doesn't work for me I'm yeah that's not gonna work

for me you don't have to explain yourself there's a boundary you're not

in a committed relationship you don't have to clean yourself you just simply

say you know that's not gonna work for me but you know enjoy that and I'll just

catch up to you later maybe we can get together this weekend let's see if our

schedules work and we'll talk more then so don't hang up the phone and be abrupt

and get all defensive that is not what I want you to do I just want you to say no

it doesn't work for you and you don't have to explain why it just doesn't

maybe you're tired that day and you don't want to meet later say let's make

another plan and let's talk about it tomorrow I'm

available after 10:00 I have a median at 9:00 let's talk then have a good time

enjoy bye and and so approach it like that and another huge red flag is not

respecting your boundaries and this is really really a big one for women

because we have a tendency to have weak boundaries and weak boundaries means

having a weak self-esteem so I really want you to work on your boundaries and

so what would be some things that are not respecting your boundaries and I'm

just looking in the Amjad box here to see what your feedback is on this so for

me what would not be when a man isn't respecting my boundaries he is he's not

picking up on the personal clues that's body languages that I'm putting out if

he's good closer to me I might I might scoot a little bit over and then sit

more at an angle to create a little bit of personal space between us and if he's

not picking up on that then that would be of a boundary violation and you could

always say hey not so close slow down you're my personal bubble so always come

from fun and love and see how they take that if honey catches a lot of flies

versus vinegar and that's why I say doing this another way that men can

violate your boundaries is by you know asking you questions that you're not

prepared to answer such as when's the last time you had sex

unacceptable red flag none of his business is when you know it's like what

I would say is why do you want to know that's kind of inappropriate don't you

think and then just let that hang there you know always want to try to bring

some levity to the situation instead of just smacking him down and being like

how dare you ask me a question like that I mean that's not the kind of women that

I want you to be I want you to be a woman that asks a lot of questions and

hey if he gets sexually aggressive with you vote with your feet and you all know

what that means right now and just say you know this is going in a direction

and I'm not going so lovely gossip wine thank you and I'm going to head on home

stand up vote with your feet and get the heck out of there don't hesitate to ever

do that if you're ever feeling uncomfortable maybe a man might ask you

a question about you know what happened in your divorce and so you give him your

scripted answer which is up the authentic answer well we have some

difference in in parenting and we spent a lot of time arguing about how to

parent our children and it just wore me down

and it also wore my children down and I just felt that since we had such

differences about parenting that I felt very strongly that I would I would

probably do better as a solo parent he can parent the children hunkee want and

we'd go our separate ways and stop the arguing in front of the children and so

maybe that would be your answer and if he kept saying well what do you mean can

you be more specific and you're like I think they've pretty specific but if he

keeps pressing and pressing you need to hold that boundary so that's a boundary

violation not okay if you're not ready to talk about something so you're not

withholding intimacy which is a boundary not answering that question that is a

boundaries you want to create an invite intimacy on these dates and so if the

man asked you that question give them a good answer but don't give him the whole

story because it's none of his business and

first of all you don't even know what your relationship with is with this man

yet when that's why I don't want you to give him the whole story leave something

for next time and when you reveal the whole story

it puts you in a vulnerable position and I talk a lot about being vulnerable and

I want you to be vulnerable but not until you you you you discover if it's

safe to be vulnerable and so I know I'm itching my elbow a lot I just realized

my skin's really dry I didn't realize how dry it is in New York so coming back

I really need to do like a big moisture treatment so anyway back to the red

flags hope this is helpful ladies do you have any comments here that I can read

tell me about the sex life when we don't know each other well if it's where the

context for the conversation a little bit but let's talk about sex since it's

always such a fascinating topic questions about anything about sex if

you're talking to a man on a date or on the phone and you don't really know him

or really inappropriate you need to create a boundary you need to let him

know where you end and he begins and and any kind of conversations around

sexuality is going to excite him a little bit it's gonna get him going and

if you intend to charge this guy up then that's kind of teasing him and if that's

your intention good for you but if it's not your intention then he's

going to judge you as somebody who's being manipulative so you want to tread

carefully around sex because it is a hot topic and so a red flag would be a man

that continues to probe and push and ask you questions about about your sexual

preferences and your positions or and just any kind of things around you know

the the sex talk and what you can say is you know for the the duration of the

time that we've known each other I'm not comfortable having this conversation but

you know let's see where it goes and there's certainly not off the table just

it's not a no it's just a not right now so you really need to hold the boundary

when it comes to sex because you don't want to lead men on I mean all roads

lead to that if you want an intimate relationship but it's it's when they

lead to it you set the timing for that and you said it from the very moment

that you meet them by how you dress and how you speak and how you look at them

there's ways that we can communicate whether we're open to having sex we're

not ready to have sex and so you want to be mindful of that let me see if I have

any more my obvious oh here's another one being in a secret relationship or

being in relationships with your ex so I have a healthy relationship with my

ex-husband what does that look like we don't we don't communicate on a regular

basis hardly ever but when we do it's cordial it's typically about the

children it's respectful it's not disclosing too much and it's if not a

consistent thing and so the doors are open especially since we have children

but that's it there's no reason for me to reach out to him

for a question about something that happened or hey around when something by

you so if you're dating somebody or talking

to a man and he's talking about his ex and how they're friends and I did

another training on your bFGF your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend or all of his

girlfriends it's really important to you to watch that training it's on YouTube

and I'll post a link in the box below but it's not really appropriate because

here's why how can you keep the door open to manifesting the love of your

life when you got this door over here still kind of open so what happens is

thoughts about him are still percolating you know how he touched you or that he

brought you coffee and better or he liked your family whatever it is

whatever excuse it is for you to not close that door the boundary violation

and a red flag for you because you're not really emotionally available to a

new relationship when you've got him on your mind and it's hard it is to let go

of people it's so important to do that because we send a clear signal to the

University as much as as good as some of the things in that relationship were

it's over it's over and you need to close that door completely so another

one can open and that is just the bottom line it is really hard to let go and I

think it's hard to thing for humans to do because in the process of letting go

of one thing we don't have anything else to hang on to what are like holding on

to this and so we can then latch on to the next thing but what I want you to do

is let go of control let go of the steering wheel and just allow the law of

attraction to do its things so you have to learn to live in the unknown right

the nones your ex is is everything you've already experienced and the

unknown knows where all the magic is where your man is and so talking about

your ex too much or having a man talk about his ex is fine even if he gets a

little wound up about it I mean we're people we have emotions we have feelings

or feelings get hurt you can get angry so you have to watch that you have to

weigh in and see is this something that we can work through together or is he at

a level 7 & 8 in his anger bitter resentment and I just can't work through

that now if he says I want you to be friends with my ex

because she's wonderful run for the hills because that means he's still

emotionally enmeshed with her over connected to her and it could upend a

relationship with her and I don't care if it's because he has kids he owes her

money they own a house together a business

together if they don't have a respectful working relationship like an employee

relationship then he's over connected to his ex and she's always going to be in

the picture it's gonna be the three of you and you don't want that so run in

that case vote with your feet end and take take off another red flag for me is

a mismatch in intelligence I'm not saying that we all have to be I mean I'm

not the brightest grin the Vox and I admit that I'm good at these videos but

you know I'm not I don't have the highest IQ you know I'm I'm me but I

need to be with somebody who that I can relate to and that's really what I'm

referring to I need you to be with somebody that you can relate to if

you're interested in physicists then by all means date an engineer or a

scientist that would be really fascinating to you or at least be

interested in it or be able to have those conversations so you want to make

sure that you are on the same level intellectually or somewhere in that

range so that you can relate to each other and enjoy a stimulating

conversation and that's why it's nice to have interest that you are both

interested in so that you can share in those interests in flexible attitudes or

another thing those are released you know red flags because rigid thinking

lacks flexibility and we all have to be flexible I mean I just went to New York

for a week with my beautiful women and so many things happen and you have to be

willing to go with the flow otherwise what happens is you're so rigid they can

spoil the moment and and once it spoils the moment it really affects the people

around you so for example you go to a restaurant and you even have a

reservation and they're full they overbooked and this nice restaurant and

you can't eat there did it blowing up and getting all upset about it you just

go you know what let's just go find another place but if that one person is

really stuck on it really rigid like a we wanted to take you there I'm really

upset they go on and on and on it spoils the evening doesn't it's a rigid

thinking black sex ability and it's really hard to get along with people in

the long run you're constantly going to be wanted trying to convince them going

into convincing about how they need to do this they need to do that they need

to be in the moment they need to relax and then here you are you turning into

their mother or their coach or their and you sound critical right you end up

sounding like you're being critical even though you have wonderful inspiring

insightful important things they need to hear but they're too rigid to hear them

and so and so the final thing I want to leave you with before I go is is giving

money to men of any kind the only exception of a say is that at

the ballet if she says do you have a couple bucks sure by all means of course

and book contribute that's five bucks sure

I recommend that in fact I do that with Michael you know wearing the over who's

got the money or the cabs who's got a little bit of cash on the dates that's

totally fine you just bought your lovely dinner go ahead and pull out your wallet

but any other money I don't care if it's $20 or more tell that man don't ever

ever ask me for money I am NOT a bank that's what I would say I would not a

bank don't have bank written on my forehead that's where I would get I

would get busy with an attitude that's where the hammer comes in men do not

need to ask women for money okay that's a big red flag and if they do shame on

them you know depending on the relationship of course temper that with

where you are in that process but especially online dating you have to be

very careful there are so many scammers out there people that are looking to

take advantage of when you're naive and you're lonely and you're looking for

love in all the wrong places if you give a man money and I know that that's

happened to a lot of money now remember one of my coaches said when I was

divorced I did get a settlement and I was very worried about being taken

advantage of and one of my coaches at the time said Jackie why are you so

worried about being taken manager I said I'm afraid that he's going to want my

money and he said are you gonna give him your

money Jackie and I was like no he's like then don't worry about it I'm like right

I'm not gonna give him the money then why am i right about it isn't that crazy

I didn't even think that I could say no I was just so worried about you know

being able to say no and maybe that was it I couldn't say no so Noah's your

power word ladies red flags don't defer to the holidays don't don't overlook

them follow your gut it's usually right or post on my page or send me a private

message if you are not sure about a boundary it's so important to follow

those red flags because when one door closes another one opens and that is the

goal to quickly move through those doors these are like revolving door of men

until you get to the right one the sooner you you identify what your

red red flags are the faster the process goes and the more clear of a signal that

you're sending out to the law of attraction of exactly what you want okay

ladies I'm going to post a link to that um the relationship you want to have

with your boyfriend's girlfriend's in there for you and by the way what

would do me a really big honor if you would like my facebook page that would

be fantastic to you watching my videos and you find them valuable it would be

really generous of you and way to give back to me not that you have to but if

you feel led to please go ahead and like my facebook page and write me a review

if you're feeling led - I would really really appreciate that and make sure you

give me five stars and I'm giving you all five stars for showing up and having

the courage to get out there and remember you can never fail if you never

quit okay I just want you to know how much I love all of you and I really do

care about you and next week I'm coming up with an all new man plan webinar

that's really going to hone in on the three secrets you need to attract a man

that will commit to you make sure you sign up for that it's free and I'm

giving away a free gift when you do I'm gonna be posting the link in that I'm

coming up and I'm gonna put some lotion on because my skin's really dry

okay ladies thank you so much for being here sending you so much love by

For more infomation >> 🔴Red Flags to Think Twice about When Dating | Engaged at Any Age | Jaki Sabourin - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to start dating in Jacksonville, FL- How to start dating after a break up or divorce - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> How to start dating in Jacksonville, FL- How to start dating after a break up or divorce - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to get the CULT ENDING in DREAM DADDY A Dad Dating Simulator - Duration: 3:14.

Hey, there Hoodie here and welcome now like the title says I'm gonna show you how to do it

I did it the very complicated way of going into the code and all that and changing that up

There's a much easier way. Literally I will show you every step

So make a new game and hey if you guys want to see more of these dream daddy stuff

Be sure to leave a like god damnit subscribe if you haven't already

It's all good. All of my showing aside literally just get to the builded dad part. Ok, that's all you got to do

Just get to the build of dad part. I'm leaving this entire thing in just so that what you can see

It's legit. You can go test it out right after this

We're doing this I suppose I don't know build that dad choose exactly every single option that I choose

You can't deviate at all don't don't make any sort of differences literally just choose everything that I choose. Okay?

This is just crazy

They had to hide it in such a way that you wouldn't be able to find it during the actual game

Because a lot of people like I said, we're not fans of this ending, right?

We're gonna need music up here too because you'll hear the difference in a second and then clothing. There we go character

Exactly like that, right you need to make sure it's exactly like that. Looking good

Name your dad

Jimmy

Buffett

Do you hear the cult ending music be that dad and there you go congratulations

If you are here you found that one secret path that you have worked really hard to get I literally stream for five hours trying

to get the Senate

You're clearly pretty clever

so since you already met all the conditions will let you skip straight to the ending if you want free of charge or you can

Still play through the game knowing that what's at the end to get to the entire story?

I'd read that wrong up to you if you have no idea what we're talking about and somehow got here by accident

Nothing to see here. Maybe change your dad sign up a little bit change a name and we'll send you on your merry way

Give me the nightmare will skip you straight to the ending

They literally explain it up in like the next ten seconds of why they had to cut it

But like I just I love it so much

It is not canon, but it's canon to a lot of us right like it just it makes a lot of sense

I love the ending. I absolutely love the fact they included it in before and on Halloween to dream daddy team

You guys did an amazing job

Hey, we originally put this in the game because we're big horror fanatics, but cut it before we released for obvious reasons

But then people found an old version of it buried deep within the game files. Anyways, I'm sorry. Hey, okay

I was a part of that, my bad

We absolutely acknowledge that this ending is conceptually messy

And if the existence of it's so easier experience with the rest of the game just know that it is totally non-chemical

We made it intentionally impossible to get unless you're actively seeking it out

So nobody could stumble upon it by accident

without further ado

here is the cult ending and then it pops you straight into the cult ending if you want to see the entire thing and you

Don't have the game or whatnot hop on over there'll be a link down below or just like I said subscribe to the channel

I've got all the dream daddy videos everything you could possibly want what after selling myself out like that. Go. Take it easy go

Enjoy a day. Go relax and whatever you want to do. I'm not your dad

But literally just go have a good day. I will see each and every one of you

Later, take it easy guys the gals later

For more infomation >> How to get the CULT ENDING in DREAM DADDY A Dad Dating Simulator - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

My Kids Give Advice on Dating - Shocked and Confused? - Duration: 10:19.

hi guys today I'm here with my daughter Gianna who's 14 and my son Antonio who

is 12 and today they're gonna give me dating advice so don't go anywhere we're

starting in three seconds so we did this video a year ago and I'm feeling that a

lot has changed in the last year so let's see what happens

have you watched any of my videos yes preferably at times to speed cuz I don't

want to watch this have you watched any of my videos yeah

what was your favorite one I mean the one go ahead I mean the one that I was

in of course okay that's good okay have you read

dating 2.0 or dating 3.0 I'm not a strong reader so have you read dating

2.0 or dating 3.0 so Antonio I've been single for a while

now and my question to you is what do you think is the best way for me to find

a mate um it's called going on to the public

and actually meeting somebody person okay all right so Jenna I've been single

for a while now okay yes I have been single for a long time and

I've been divorced for five years yeah there's been don't go there I went there

what do you think is the best way for me to go about finding a mate there are

like social media apps okay if you're like looking for something serious and

like you really want it you could like go on The Bachelor okay let's say I

wanted to go on a dating app what dating app do you think I should go on see I

would say Bumble but I feel like that apps more for like Millennials so

probably probably tinder tinder tinder is pretty simplified to think about

tinder how about match.com oh I forgot about that yeah what do you

think my profile name should be I think it should be Antonio be okay I don't

think I don't think you should state your last name it should be Antonio

Briella your real name what do you think I should say on my profile should I say

like charming professional hilarious like what should have I describe myself

how would you feel if a girl put on their on their profile romantic I want

charming I like it all right so just wrap in your dad then just wrap like

what should I wrote like if I had to write it for me might be like Gianna

right my profile what would you say I would say went to Wayne State University

I would say proud father too I would say like your hobbies like what

were your hums what do you do I hang out with my kids that's not a hobby oh oh

you make videos okay on YouTube that's one of your hobbies I guess oh yeah

you'd be like don't get out much

okay should I say like funny is my middle name please don't say that and

you'll scare people should I have a picture of Mike of your dog really no

cuz that's just like saying like yo look my daughter as a puppy like come hit me

up if you want public it's like saying I know you only want me for the dog okay

people like sophisticated people not instead of like oh I like surfing what

adjectives should I use to describe myself like Oh courageous courageous

yeah what's one courageous thing super smart

ambitious professional let's get back what about social media like is there

any good ways of meeting people on social media like Facebook or Instagram

or snapchat if someone like reaches out to you I'm not saying like like I'm not

trying to be sexist here because usually the guys see girls I think if they reach

out to you I slide in your dear

why did you say you we really went there

what does that mean sliding the D I don't even you can just say D ever yeah

she's just DM her and be like hey I like your pictures you got the tractive

that's like really creepy that's so creepy how do I slide into someone's DM

slow down tiger

I'm not ready for that type of responsibility that I mean if you want

to you can kind of sleep like use a really cute pick-up line on her I know a

lot of people like pickup lines you could just be like like what kind of

pick-up line you could be like you could be like hey are you trash cuz I'd love

to take you out today or something what are some signs that a woman would do if

she liked to be like well I don't need your video today are you telling me like

what should I look like I would like act like really obnoxious like to like try

to get attention from my god without mentioning his name do you steer it I'm

gonna give my I mean I'm doing my Sarabeth do you wink

I'm not saying I do I'm just saying this is what people do they'll like like

we'll start to talk like loudly and like try to get them to notice us but I'm not

saying like this is just a scenario you're right you remember you'd never do

any of course not what do you think women want from a man for the qualities

what are the qualities that women want from a man they'd probably want somebody

who's like serious zing-zing funny be a good chef Dean keep

going makes a lot of money like I know it's like you have to describe yourself

in okay so let's do that it describe me feel like I love coffee girls and then

you could put like you could be like girls with like confidence problems or

like girls with a low self-esteem are the cutest or something like that like

you could just like Vogue type out there that's my tell you you could you like

girls with like trust issues so what should I tell them about me I mean like

you're not that boring of a person just like don't make yourself orange so what

should I text a woman that I like to that text shouldn't be like hey what's

what's your sign what you know like what's yours your sign what's your

favorite color are you a morning person oh that's so

annoying are you no you can't feel like pancakes or

waffles no you'd have to get to know her in person all right so what should if I

wanted to go out with a woman what should I do with her

where should I take her I mean the first one I would not go to the movies because

like the movies like a place to like make out yeah I would not take her to

the movies is a place to make out yeah it's a place to watch a movie yeah and

make out okay what are good qualities that a woman would want from a man I

think that when guys like aren't afraid to express their feelings to their

expressive being I think that's I think that's really attractive and a guy also

when he calls you beautiful instead of hot keep going that's - I got um kind of

just like being there for hilarious ding yeah woman when a guy makes you laugh I

find that really attractive yeah like when he's when he acts the same around

his friends as he does when you're alone with him that's like the best thing you

can find in a guy like if he doesn't change the way he acts when use with

other people so he's his true self yeah cool thank you my Don I want to show my

full undivided attention to them and so they think oh this guy is really like

paying attention to what I'm saying he's really like listening and that's what

the girls and then after the first date like should I call her right away when I

get home I'd say maybe like maybe a few hours after like hey maybe we should do

it again sometime you know there's Nikita and here's my

question do you think you'd give better dating advice and Gianna yes sir she's

older than you though she's little more spirit she's older and she's way more

mature way more what immature

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét