Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Auto news on Youtube Nov 2 2018

Hey guys it's John Kevitz from Acquire Liberty thanks for spending your time

with me here today. Today I want to show you where you can make money doing

something that you probably already do anyway and if you don't you'll get

yourself in better shape right it's as a you know a pretty awesome thing you put

it on your phone and you just walk and you make money yeah

not bad right but before we get into that I want you to subscribe to my

youtube channel click on the little Bell notification so every time I make an

upload you'll get to see it first and remember if you're serious all I'm

making a passive income they can generate you between three hundred to

five thousand dollars a day and yes I know it's true because oh yes I've done

it alright guys listen click that link below it's the first

line in the description if you want support if you want a business that's

ready to get going as soon as you sign up and you can make passive income that

means you set something up right now and it just keeps churning out the money for

you because you don't have to keep working on it constantly it set

something up once and it just keeps working for you

alright well any further ado let's get into this and it is called life coin

life coin yes you put this app on your phone it doesn't matter if you have an

Android or an Apple phone okay you could put it on both types of phones or both

different types of systems you put that app on your phone and you

make sure it's open when you go walking outside you can't let's just say your

work in a retail or a factory you're constantly moving around all day I throw

I can make a lot of money walk and new it only accounts for when you're walking

outside which it means they basically want to know how much you're exercising

you're doing physically physical things outside and I thought to myself Oh

that'd be great for some people who work inside or like retail apartment stores

they're walking back and forth in the store all day long boy they'd make out

like bandits on this one but no this is just for people who go if I like walks

in the park at night or in the morning or you know doing a little bit of

exercise outside but if you already do that throw this app on your phone you're

gonna make some serious Jing I'm you know I mean serious has an extra income

for what doing what you already do anyway and if you want to start where

out walking outside and doing some walking in the morning or in the

what better motivation to do that then they throw this on your phone turn the

app on and at the end of it whether it's two months three months four months six

months ever the case may be at the end of it you're gonna make some extra money

right can't hurt and what you get here is now what you can see here I hate this

thing they don't have a scrollbar on the website they have these stupid little

bubble things here so when you go real scroll down it just goes through the

whole section you can't like manage how far the the page goes up and down that

drives me crazy but here here are some of your rewards

you got $100 our PayPal gift card you get an Amazon gift card whatever you

choose and there's a whole other bunch of them here but I can't scroll because

of the stupid page they go nice and slow so if you want to pause and see what

these two re right here series 3 Apple watch see they have all these kind of

rewards that you can get for working or walking a certain amount of distances

with their app open on your phone now I've read some reviews on this you go to

your Google Play Store look up life coin you could download the app and also with

the Apple Store it's the same thing ok now I've read some reviews now the

ratings and reviews for both the sites are actually pretty good it's four point

seven and four point one and I read some of the reviews and the Rays are pretty

good so I thought to myself I'm gonna show this to some people because I got

people who liked part time stuff full time stuff and people just want to make

some extra money online so this is a legitimate thing you can make some extra

money simply by walking folks and I thought to myself you know if people

just want to try this throw this on your phone give it a shot you got nothing to

lose right if it doesn't work out free after three three months six months over

the case maybe and you're not happy with it scared of it you don't need it but I

figure hey if we just out there walk in anyway make some extra money maybe you

get a hundred dollar PayPal card right can't hurt but yeah I mean I would say

it's a good deal if you if you like walking or need motivation to go walking

in the evening or early morning wherever the case may be outside right do it or

Eve on the weekends it'll add up eventually you're gonna be

doing all right with your with that okay all right guys I saw a guy free today

listen I told you scummy Oh short simple because it's real simple and it's real

easy to do but you can ice make it one nice little extra money on the side

doing what you probably are you want to do anyway

alright guys before I let you go remember to subscribe to my youtube

channel click on a little Bell notifications every time I make an

upload you'll get to see it first and remember if you're interested in

generating some serious full time passive income from home and you want to

be your own boss you could generate between three hundred to five thousand

dollars a day doing this and I know from personal experience okay and I also know

there are people out there who are generating more than that I've talked to

people who have had ten thousand dollar days and actually even more than that

which actually blows my mind to think that actually not too far long from now

that's going to be me yeah but if you're interested in passive income why don't

work from home generate a full time income click that free link or that link

below watch the free video it's the same video I watch they got me started not

only myself but thousands of other people have the ability to work from

home now and they do after getting involved with the system alright guys

that's all I have for you today remember you can follow me on Twitter Instagram

and YouTube all under Acquire Liberty check out my website here as I have here

in front of you it's AcquireLiberty.com I have a lot of resources I have my blogs

latest updates all on my website and you also can contact me personally by going

to the contact sheet and filling out a form and I'll be talking to you

hopefully soon alright guys what I always say before I let you go what do I

always say I say God Bless guys take care until next time bye now

For more infomation >> How To Make Money By Just Walking - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to make money | సంపాదించిన డబ్బు మొత్తం పోయినప్పుడు తిరిగి పొందాలంటే? | Solutions for lost money - Duration: 2:27.

For Updates Please Subscribe

For more infomation >> How to make money | సంపాదించిన డబ్బు మొత్తం పోయినప్పుడు తిరిగి పొందాలంటే? | Solutions for lost money - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Easiest Way To Make Money on Facebook By Fan/Like Page Creator 2019 !! - Duration: 9:52.

✅✅🔳For more details see the link below🔽

✅✅🔳For more details see the link below🔽

✅✅🔳For more details see the link below🔽

For more infomation >> Easiest Way To Make Money on Facebook By Fan/Like Page Creator 2019 !! - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Are you afraid to ask for money as a creative? - Duration: 3:09.

- Let's talk about money.

(upbeat music)

Growing up, my family and I, we didn't really talk

about money.

It was sort of always this taboo subject.

And so as an artist, as an entrepreneur,

as somebody who creates things, I've always had

to struggle with finding that balance between

ignoring, completely ignoring money,

and actually understanding it and wanting it.

Because to grow as a creative, we need to be able

to pay our bills.

For me it's been this sort of constant internal

struggle, between creating and ultimately asking

for what I'm worth.

- [Caller] Ready Jerry?

- I'm ready.

- I want to make sure you're ready.

Here it is.

Show me the money.

(upbeat music)

- One of the first photos I ever got printed

that was of this car.

I should probably have one last moment with it,

you know?

All of that, in that long winded adventure to say,

I can't tell you how excited I am.

Money has been a sticking point for me.

Selling myself has been a challenge.

In November, as part of Cody Wanners,

hashtag, no small November, what I'm going to be doing

is meeting up with some of the best salespeople

I know, entrepreneurs I know.

(laughs)

They're gonna be like hey Mike, this is what you should do

to make money, and I'm gonna go do that stuff,

and I'm gonna see if it works.

And then I'm gonna leave.

(upbeat music)

Is this thing on?

All of that to say, that I'm for hire.

(laughs)

Outside of selling my body, which for the right price,

I'd probably do that.

If you want to create awesome content videos,

then let's talk, okay?

(upbeat music)

If you're a creator, I want to help you.

I'm gonna help you get over that fear

and sell yourself, because you deserve it.

Boom.

Tweet at me Mike Kilcoyne.

Message me on whatever platform you're watching this on.

I'm gonna help you make money,

and I want to help you build awesome stuff,

and I want to help you get your creativity,

your vision, out in the world.

I think that's it.

I think that's.

For more infomation >> Are you afraid to ask for money as a creative? - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

How To Sell a Service That Makes Money - Duration: 6:21.

What product or service should you sell on Upwork. Hey tribe, Matt Laker here!

In today's video will answer the question, what is that product you should

sell on Upwork. So you might not know you might be thinking what should I sell?

Maybe some friends told me that they made money on Facebook ads and somebody

said that now cryptocurrencies are hot so I should get into this industry or

maybe you think web development because everybody's selling web development and

you're not sure you're thinking, what the hell should I sell? What is the best

thing for me to sell? So in today's video we're gonna answer this question, I'm

gonna show you the framework, few easy steps literally two three steps for you

to determine what is gonna be your product and service to sell through

Upwork and through other freelancing platforms so you're gonna turn this into

a business that is actually serving you you are going to get a lot of clients

and you are going to build amazing company. So the first problem you have

when you're about to start, you're like, what is that product? What should I sell?

And you're thinking.. you know, there are so many options but how do I decide? Is

it based on market demand and supply of what.. upwork and other platforms and if

you're thinking that then you're partially thinking right but let me

solve your problem let's look at how you should determine your product and

service or service on that work so the first thing that you want to look at is

what do you actually like and it sounds a little bit crazy for me to say because

as you know from my other videos I'm always telling you focus on money first

don't think too much about what you like and what your passions are but if you

can try choosing something that you like rather than something that you don't

like so make a shirt list of things that you like so if you hate coding maybe you

don't have to do maybe if you like designing landing

pages this is a better idea just write down every single thing right now take a

piece of paper open google doc in a new tab and write down the list of things

that you actually like just just write them down literally right now as we're

going through this video I'm waiting for you to open new tab okay if you're

writing this down now there is gonna be the second category of things that are

things that you are actually capable of doing so if you have absolutely no idea

about rocket engineering then you don't have to necessarily go with this if you

have some kind of knowledge about let's say funnels you already have some basic

understanding you don't need to be an expert then you can already decide that

hey maybe this is a good idea so you should actually understand this at least

a little bit so you should be able to do this you should be capable of doing this

and the third circle is what people actually want to pay for so this is

driven by the market demand and supply of up work or whatever freelancing

platform you're at right now now how'd you bet your mind demand and supply of

the freelancing platform that you're at right now well that's not too hard all

you have to do is log in to up work or fiber or wherever you are let's go with

the example of upward right now and search for what you're offering okay so

for example let's say that I'm searching for copywriting okay so I gonna go to

app work search for copywriter and I'm gonna see how many jobs has been posted

there in the last 24 hours okay then the next thing I would do is I

would see how many people apply to this job is it between one and five five and

20 20 and 100 thousand thousand and I'll put all this

information in the spreadsheet so you always look at the last 24 hours

the same time period for different configures once you do that you can

determine which of the services has the highest demand and the lowest supply on

the market and that's it and this is what is solving your problem of figuring

out what is the supply and demand on work itself there are some order more

advanced ways to go through market research and make sure that the product

and/or service you're offering is gonna bring you legitimate amount of money

because it might be that it's just bringing you you know that there is no

demand for something but there is also enough too many jobs or maybe they're

not really paid well so there's also another equation to calculate how much

money are you actually gonna make from specific product or service but more on

that during my webinar training that you can go to at mattlaker.com it's free

for now for a limited time so you can check this out just open this in a new

tab, Mattlaker.com, there is a free training where you're gonna find out

even more how this works and now as the last thing try to just something that is

also useful for people so this sounds a little bit like ambitious goal but once

you are building your business to a certain level,

you're gonna focus or you will want to focus on offering value to the humanity

just like Allan masks is figuring out how we can become multiplanetary species

maybe eventually you will think that I want to come up with bigger idea like

this as well and this will be your sweet spot of your product or service see you

in tomorrow's video and I hope you enjoyed it!

For more infomation >> How To Sell a Service That Makes Money - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make $7000 ON THE SIDE by Selling Clothes Online - Duration: 10:04.

what's going on guys today we're gonna talk about how I made it 7k on the side

and you can too alright guys so I want to talk today about how I made 7k on the

side by literally doing no work at all now I put a little bit of work in

obviously that goes without saying but realistically it wasn't much at all I

listed a few things and then kind of just collected sales and money as the

year went on so what was the time frame that I specifically made the 7k in how

did I do it where did I do it what did I sell and how did I go about this entire

process and tell you all that here right now so that you can replicate that if

you want and make money yourself with the same exact method and I honestly

might have done you know when the beginning when I was listening maybe an

hour every other week and then probably nowadays I literally don't do anything I

don't do anything I don't even share really realistically anymore my

automation software does that for me and I simply just collect the money so it

goes through you know I'll be going through my day I don't even pay

attention to this obviously we're gonna talk about Poshmark which is an app and

a site here in a second that's where I list the clothes and actually make the

sales but I'd literally do nothing and go out my daily bait my day just like a

normal day I do a little bit of arbitrage in the morning I record some

stuff like this where I'm talking to you maybe I take a couple consulting calls

and I go back to recording some content and editing and then you know maybe I

script some stuff for the next day and kind of get situated before I read or

something like that it's my typical day I don't do any

selling I don't I don't push any clothes I don't share anything on Poshmark

nothing every once in a while every couple days or so I'll get a sale on

Poshmark and collect an extra 10 to 50 bucks potentially depending on how many

sales that is per day without doing anything because I've built the business

up and set it up this way you can do it too so how do I do it first and foremost

what was the timeframe how much money did I make because I'm basing this claim

off the fact that I made seven grand and that was actually over this entire year

to date so it's currently 11 one November 1st so that's 11 months that I

made 7 grand not the best but if you factor in the fact that I literally have

done no work whatsoever I'm sure you can use an extra 7 grand this coming year or

the next year after that and every year to come potentially and there's no

reason why you can't exponentially increase that once you build up you'll

see here that I only have about forty-two thousand followers on Poshmark

and I my automation software shares for me and I have about 370 listings and I

made about seven GS with obviously they're still close I'm gonna show you

here in a second so seven grand divided by that's seven hundred that is not

seven grand seven grand divided by eleven months is about six hundred and

thirty six dollars a month so that's about six hundred and thirty six dollars

extra that I get paid a month for literally doing nothing because I set

some stuff up on this website so let me show you here exactly what I mean before

I talk about what you can sell how you can source products and how you can

actually scale this business model up so you can make that money so here's I

actually sold this today I had two pairs of these Express photographers stretch

cotton pants I'm gonna show you this here in a second they don't fit me

anymore they were 34 there were 32 34 34 30 twos or something I'm a 32 32 so they

were a little bit wide in the waist so they didn't really fit me so I actually

sold one of these today and I will be shipping that out a little bit later so

that's an extra 30 bucks that I just made Poshmark takes its cut but they

take their cut from the buyer so if you list it for 29 you don't pay shipping

the buyer pays the shipping the buyer pays the fees you get paid that $29 or

actually I take the back I apologize you do actually pay the fees the buyer pays

the shipping you pay the fees so if I listed this for 20 29 2 bucks I forget

what I actually make but let's check it where is this I might make of course

it's not gonna tell me here I might make like 32 bucks from this there's a slight

percentage that posh Martin Poshmark takes or sorry 22 bucks but the key here

is it doesn't cost you anything to list it doesn't cost you anything to ship it

they literally you can print the shipping out label for free shipping

label out for free ship that product in free envelopes which I'm going to talk

about here it's super simple free envelopes and free boxes that you can

get from the post office 100 sent free the whole business model can be set up

super super cheaply and pretty much free and you can use old clothes so you can

sell your old clothes in your closet or you can sell other stuff that you source

really really cheaply I'm gonna give you examples of both of those here in a

second so let me just go through my closet and show you exactly all the

stuff that sold sold sold sold sold sold sold just

cuz continue scrolling your sold sold so all sorts of stuff sold all these are

not for sale because I cancel the listings but sold sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold I could keep scrolling and scrolling and

scrolling I've sold so many things on the site and the key here is it's not

like another e-commerce platform I don't do any work I really don't I barely do

any work and you don't have to either you can setup automation software to do

while you're sharing for you what do I mean by that put simply I'm not going to

get into this to too much but if I were gonna go to let's go to a party

typically what happens is Poshmark is a site where people go ahead and they buy

and sell clothes but people are really really passionate on this app and for

whatever reason they like to share your content they like to put it they'll post

you know they'll share your potential closet listening to their followers

they'll share your potential closet listing to you know their their

followers on Twitter or their their Pinterest page or whatever it is so

basically what you do is you go through and you typically share stuff and then

those people will see that you shared and they'll share it back to their

followers and that's how you gain exposure and sell clothes without

getting too to into the business model you don't have to do that you can set up

automation software that does all that for you 24/7 and that's how you scale it

up with no work necessary now when you do go ahead and list you're not to list

some stuff obviously but it's super super simple so if you can use an extra

six hundred to a grand a month by pretty much doing nothing I would suggest

looking in the Poshmark now I do have a Poshmark course there's a $10 discount

link in the description if you guys want to check that out and go ahead and grab

that it will teach you the ins and outs of setting up stuff listing the stuff

the most optimal time to share endless how to form your listing so that you get

the most bang for your buck and exposure on the on the actual platform and then

obviously how to set the automation up so that you can basically scale this

business up you can do this on the side like I do I literally I don't even do

this an hour a week I might do this twenty minutes a week all I simply do is

what I'll do here is I'm about to tell you some specific examples of stuff you

can sell this is something I sourced on Amazon for 50 Cent's if somebody went

ahead and bought this I could sell this this is a an anti snore kit so I could

go ahead and sell this on Poshmark for like 10 to 20 bucks and one buys it I

make money I put it in the prepackaged steal the package up prints the shipping

label out tape it onto the front and boom Dawn's dropping in a

post-office mailbox somewhere it's paid for I don't do any work takes maybe five

minutes of my day on the way home to drop it in you know on the way back to

my actual apartment to drop it in the mailbox

super simple now these are free you can get boxes from post office free all

different sizes 100% free I show you the how to do that in the course I believe

the tape was like I bought a package of it right here on Amazon as I frequently

do for arbitrage as well for I think it was like ten bucks for six of these

things so super cheap super easy to set up and the key here guys is you can

scale this business model you can make the six hundred dollars a month on the

side you can scale this business model all the way up to probably a couple

grand a month realistically if you have enough things to sell so what can you

sell well you can sell a lot of things for example like I said the express

photographer short pants so this is something for my closet I have a bunch

of other stuff right over there that I'm about to list might take me 20 minutes

the list 30 things super super easy super cheap super simple super cheap

it's super free and that's realistically it you can start with old stuff from

your closet everybody has old clothes that they don't wear that have just hit

the back of the rotation in the closet you can flip them and make money off

them then use that couple hundred bucks that you use to make money off those old

clothes and turn it into a longer-term business on Poshmark if you want to do

that we can take that money invested into another all in term business off

the site the key here is it's super easy to make side money on Poshmark because

people are already inclined to buy clothes on the site they're already

looking for all the name brands and all the clothes on this website you can sell

any use clothes on this website you can sell new clothes on this website you can

sell new items that are close or relevant on this website and people for

some reason I'm not a Poshmark aficionado but for some reason they love

buying clothes on this website I don't get it

but I'll gladly take their money in exchange for the clothes I do not want

so I would recommend that if you want to go ahead and straight sourcing I teach

you how to straight sourcing I teach you how to do that in course you know source

items that are that are sent new on Amazon like this right here i source

these all the time for like 50 cents to two bucks return on Poshmark

you know is probably a good 10 to 20 bucks per item roughly depending on the

item make a lot of money doing that if you're not gonna do arbitrage with these

you can sell them back on a Poshmark or for whatever reason

anything else that you might have around the curl around the house that are close

relevant you can also go to the backyard cause it and sell like I said those old

clothing items and make money that way and then reinvest them back into a

boutique or buy wholesale from a Poshmark manufacturer I teach you all

that in the course so I want to talk about that today because it's a great

opportunity to make some side money it's also a great opportunity to make a

living you know if you're looking for an extra hunter not not sure hundred an

extra couple of thousand dollars a month this might be a good option for you

especially if you're more clothing oriented so lengthen description to the

$10 discount link for the course if you want to grab that hit that like button

if you appreciate the value in today's video and you appreciate you know me

kind of going through and showing you exactly how I'm making money online

because I love to share those things with you and with that being said I'll

see you the next one

For more infomation >> How to Make $7000 ON THE SIDE by Selling Clothes Online - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Scrapping Metal For Money #105 Halloween Hustle! - Duration: 2:48.

Good morning from Coach Dom I'm driving a load of metal before work with a

happy Halloween weird hat day and my crappy white tee which might be the name of

my next clothing company crappy white tees I know who cares My comment

for this morning is I live in Southern California and I'm in you know my

Dicky shorts and a t-shirt but it's cold out here I mean it's not

snowing like the Minnesota or something I know no one cares if I'm cold or not

but listen if you got a hustle and you can do it before work or school go do it no

one cares if it's cold or it's still dark out just get out there and hustle

and this metal thing that I do I've done it over a lot of years and people know

what I do they call me to pick it up or they deliver it to me or I pick it up

back and forth to work and we'll see in a few minutes after I dump it what I

came up with this morning before work here we are gonna get weighed there's

the mountain of Steel be safe kids when you do this stuff always wear gloves be

safe and I don't know if you need to pay homage but the mountain of steel

all hail now we drive back home to work but you guys gotta see all these trains and

containers on Alameda in Los Angeles

I guess they're bringing in all the stuff from China for Christmas

Americans like to buy lots of stuff so kids we made a quick 80 bucks

the price is pretty good $180 per gross ton that's two thousand two hundred

forty pounds because I'm a science teacher and I roll like that

so I did all this before work I'm just saying have that mindset you don't have

to do a job at a certain time of the day you want a hustle get out there and

hustle before work before school get a truck haul stuff but be safe a lot of

people will say hey easy for you but listen I got a truck I like to hustle

I'm showing this to the kids a lot of kids look at this story and they go how

do you do it I'm not waiting to get a side job at a business I'm doing this on

my own I want to teach kids that are watching this listen and provide a service or a

product get out there and hustle be safe don't think about getting a car get a

truck you could haul stuff do stuff let people know what you do and the work

will slowly come to you be safe no matter what you're doing dealing with

people or heavy heavy metal scrap loads like me have a great day kids talk to

you soon Coach Dom Costa OUT!!!

For more infomation >> Scrapping Metal For Money #105 Halloween Hustle! - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Passive Income Online - Generate $100,000 a month - How To Make Money Online (2018) - Duration: 22:02.

generate passive income, how to make money fast, how to make money online, how to make money online fast, how to make passive income online, make money from home, make money online, make money online 2018, make money online in 2018, make money passive income, make passive income, passive income, passive income 2018, passive income ideas, passive income ideas 2018, passive income make money, passive income online, passive income streamswhat is up it is Jordan from by nine-to-five helping you say goodbye to

your 9 to 5 and today I'm really excited because I am about to release something

told you guys I was working on something and that would be released in about a

week well it's here and I'm really excited to show you guys what it is and

on top of that I'm going to an Iowa State game tonight they're playing West

Virginia who's ranked number six in the country and I've got third row tickets

on like the 25-yard line so I am excited for that I'm getting ready for Iowa

State so excited for that after a big win against number 25 ranked Oklahoma

State last week so Ames is gonna be hopping so I'm excited about that but

let me show you guys what I have here that I cannot wait to show you guys so

right here I have a course selling master class and I'm going to show you

guys everything about why this is important but basically you know you

guys will know I'm sure you know that you know tons of people teach a lot of

information online right and most people they hide the fact that they sell

courses you know they'll tell you they sell courses but they never tell you how

much they make selling courses they never teach you how they sell the

courses they kind of just sweep that under the rug right and that's not what

I want to do I have studied these things I've studied how they sell courses the

psychology behind it how to sell courses and I'm gonna show you guys obviously

that I know what I'm talking about which you guys already know I sell courses

I've already told you kind of how much I make doing it but I know a lot about it

ok with a small amount of subscribers I've been able to get a whole lot of

money and I'm about to teach you guys everything that I learned and why this

is so you're gonna be hard-pressed to find somebody who you know has become a

millionaire online without selling courses it's just something that you

know it's so passive and you can make so much money out of just one person that

is ridiculous and you know this is really if you want to you know get

wealth like legit wealth online selling courses something that needs to be done

how do you think ty Lopez is living in mansions driving Lamborghinis and has

his own private jet because he sells courses he sells a lot of courses and

I'm gonna teach you the psychology behind every single bit of that which I

have learned through my own trial and error as well as

a lot of other people and I'm not gonna hide those things from you I'm gonna

teach you exactly how it's done the things that they don't teach you the

things that they you know kind of sweep under the rug I'm going to bring to the

forefront for you guys and show you exactly how it's actually done and you

know through that to my own trial and error as well as you guys already know

and why this is so lucrative guys first of all if you if you google it you

learning is growing exponentially like it's supposed to grow by billions in the

next like five years so you need to jump on this trend before it's oversaturated

I know you guys don't think people will buy your courses but they will and I'm

going to teach you whether you're an expert or not you don't even have to be

an expert on a topic to sell a course and I'm gonna teach you how to do in any

niche whether it's video games whether it's cooking whether it's you know

anything making money is obviously a good niche to do but there's tons Andy

she doesn't have to be making money literally anything you enjoy anything

you know a little bit about you can be fluent enough to build a course on it

and that's what I'm going to walk through whether you want to use a camera

or microphone or not I'm going to teach you ways where you can use the camera

and microphone or ways where you don't even have to do that at all there's a

lot of other ways to go about it so I'm going to teach you everything that I

know about it guys and here's why it's such a big deal because when I show you

how I make money on YouTube in order to make a hundred thousand dollars on

YouTube by downloading and reposting videos which like I say is one of the

best ways to make money online but the thing is in order to get a hundred

thousand dollars doing YouTube you need about thirty five million views thirty

five million times ten percent click-through rate times three cents

would give you a hundred thousand dollars but you can make that same

amount of money by just selling $160 course to six hundred and fifty people

so I mean the difference is ridiculous so with just six hundred fifty people

buying your course you can get six figures where with YouTube you would

need thirty five million views so you're talking six hundred fifty versus thirty

five million views to get the same amount of money and that's why selling

courses is so freakin lucrative and you know so whatever the prices of the

course at this time think about it if my course helps you sell one

course you will get your money back that's the thing if my course can help

you which I know for a fact it will if my course can help you sell one course

you will get the money back from the course that you just bought okay and

then from then on it's all profit because you don't have to spend any

money at all I do go over how to do AdWords ads the

ads that pop up on YouTube at the beginning I do go over how to do that

and I show you the ads I have used to be successful doing that and also Facebook

ads but you do not need that at all most of my sales almost all of the $220,000

I've made that I'm about to show you they all came from you know organic

sales just from building a following which I teach you step by step how to do

inside this course so one course sale from this course is going to give you

all the money back that you spent on this course the rest will be profit but

yeah 650 people can get you a hundred thousand dollars there's not a lot of

things where 650 people can do that for you for instance I have what a thousand

five hundred subscribers on my channel so all I need to do is convert literally

in order to get six hundred fifty people which is a hundred thousand dollars I

have eight thousand five hundred subscribers I only need look at that

less than one percent point zero seven five percent less than one percent or

actually that's seven and a half seven and a half percent sorry seven and a

half percent is all I need out of my subscribers to make a hundred thousand

dollars so if seven percent of my subscribers buys my course that's a

hundred thousand dollars so that is why it is such a lucrative thing and I'm

gonna go in here and I'm going to show you all of the courses all the things

that I have done here so let me go in here and I'm going to show you and I

want to hide the student information so just to keep that stuff private but I'm

gonna go in here and I'm going to show you first of all my transaction page

right here so as you can see right here this is how much I've made total this

year and a lot of this has come from the past six months or so so as you can see

here two hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars is how much I have

so I've made 245,000 teachable takes a small cut of that and I go through all

that inside the course but then on top of that 228,000 is how much I'm actually

made and gotten and then that is taking into account the five thousand eight

hundred dollars and refunds that I've done in sixteen chargebacks which some

of those I'm about to win and I go through inside the course how did it

deal with chargebacks and things like that but you know two hundred twenty

eight thousand dollars right there and so I'm gonna go and show you I get paid

every single day from stripe okay from stripe and from PayPal I'm gonna log

into stripe and PayPal and show you this but I get paid every single day and let

me show you the breakdown here to real quick and just to show you how much I

make like on a daily basis monthly basement basis and things like that so

here's the breakdown here I just want to make sure all the student information

safe and not being shown here okay so I think we're good here on this page okay

so here's the earnings for every day okay but then what's more important is

the breakdown of the month so it is so right now it is August 13th okay so you

know basically in 12 days for October I've made nine thousand two hundred

dollars just selling courses okay September was thirty eight thousand

eight hundred and fifteen dollars my biggest month selling courses was August

and that was seventy seven thousand seven hundred sixty three dollars on

July 64 thousand seven hundred eighty four dollars June 13 thousand eight

ninety three I was going on a lot of trips here and stuff so I didn't really

do a whole lot with this but 1400 in May and then here's the beginning kind of

where I was just doing Shopify course only you know and then it started to

pick up from there so that's my monthly breakdown I'm also going to show you

really quick I'm gonna hide the student information again but I'm going to show

you my biggest day ever as well while I'm here so I'm gonna go to daily view

and show you the all-time the student information is on the right so I don't

want to show you that okay so as you can see right here we got daily view and

this is kind of how much I'm making every day selling courses you know so

somewhere between one and three thousand normally this day five thousand 256 six

thousand two hundred and five dollars my biggest day right here seven thousand

one hundred eighteen dollars in one freaking day selling courses only can

you imagine how that would change your life guys so let me go in here and I'm

going to show you I get paid literally every day every day I get paid from

stripe and PayPal for selling courses so every day I get somewhere between one

and three thousand dollars normally from stripe and PayPal directly deposited

into my bank account you don't have to wait a month or anything like that if

you sold a course today you would get paid today okay

or tomorrow so I get paid every single day from stripe and PayPal direct

deposit in my bank account so if I go into my bank account here in US Bank and

I search stripe you'll see a payment every single day except for like

weekends and holidays alright so I mean every day look 10 12 10 11 10 10 10 9 10

5 you know skipping the holiday on Monday

and the weekend but then 4 3 2 1 I'm getting paid every day dude I mean look

at this let me blow this up a little bit too so as you can see here 1300 522 714

and then this isn't including PayPal so I get paid from PayPal too so this is

only the stripe part 2006 93 504 1002 11 2002 68 600 613 485 3,000 160 1200 1500

1200 1400 6337 I was a good day 1005 90 1,700 1,700 and then if I go in here and

I search PayPal this one you can authorize whenever you want so I usually

do that every month or or I'd usually do it like once or twice a week is when

I'll authorize a payment from PayPal but you can go in and do it every single day

if you wanted to and so same thing here so this you'll see you probably once or

twice a week you can do it every day but I only do it once or twice a week so

that's what you'll see here three thousand six hundred one thousand three

hundred one thousand one hundred three thousand two hundred two thousand one

thousand five thousand one hundred five thousand four hundred six thousand nine

4,800 and the list goes on guys six thousand nine hundred so I'm getting

both of those deposits in my bank every freaking day okay so this is a very

lucrative thing I'm gonna go in here i'ma log in to stripe and I'm gonna show

you guys my stripe information here oops

and show you so stripe and PayPal you get paid by boat depending on if they

enter their credit card information or they use PayPal to buy it which doesn't

really matter you get paid either way and so as you see here net volume for

the past year right here one year a hundred and twenty five thousand dollars

in that volume from sales from courses and then I can do the same thing here on

PayPal and these are things most people don't do most people not show you this

stuff but you know that's what I'm out to do I want to teach you guys every way

that I know of making money I want to hide the student information let me do

that real quick all right and let me go to reports right here all right so 30

day view past 30 days 14,000 438 and then we'll go to 2018

total 114 thousand sixty-five dollars in sales so as you can see here I got a

hundred twenty-five thousand front pay or from stripe that's been in it put

into my bank and then I also have another 114 thousand from PayPal that

has been put into my bank so obviously this is a very lucrative thing guys and

so inside this course I teach you everything about it so you know that's

kind of my goal i everything that I know about how to make money online right I

know a lot about Shopify I know a lot about downloading reposting videos and

making money on YouTube with ads and I know about selling courses and so those

are the three things that I'm really really good at and the three things that

have made me almost a millionaire at this point and so those are the three

things I'm teaching you this is one thing I haven't taught you yet that I

really know a lot about and so this is what I want to teach you guys next

because if you do want to really get a lot of wealth online and have a lot of

passive income I get paid a thousand to two thousand dollars even on days

weeks where I don't do any work at all maybe post one video on by nine to five

and that's it and then basically I'm just getting course sales all day and

whenever you get a course sale it literally gets emailed to you and says

oh you got another sale so all day you're just like oh another sale oh

another cell and every time it's not you know of three cents for an ad click it's

freaking a hundred and fifty bucks or whatever you're selling your course at

right so it's really really cool so in here this is all the same screen

search I literally just logged in to and showed you and so you know like I said

it's a quickest and easiest way to become a millionaire online because each

person can give you 150 or they buy two of your courses three hundred dollars or

if you price it a thousand a lot of people price across of course is that a

thousand dollars you can do that as well and so you know it could change your

life with just literally a few sales and that's the thing it's the longest most

in-depth and most beneficial course I have ever made by far literally I I

teach you how to make over you know a hundred thousand dollars with him very

small amount of followers like I said I started selling courses with under a

thousand subscribers and still made two thousand that first day because it just

doesn't take for many people buying your courses for you to make a lot of money

and like I said I teach you how to do it whether you want to use the camera or

microphone or not whether you're an expert in a certain niche or not I'm

gonna teach you how to be successful in so courses regardless the psychology

behind what makes people purchase how to do it the right way and then on top of

that you know I'm gonna do step by step I'm gonna go through teachable I'm gonna

go through you to me I'm gonna show you my dashboards I'm gonna show you how to

do you know Google AdWords Facebook Ads I'm going to show you the actual ads

that I used to be successful with those things what you don't need to do the ads

but if you want to get those extra sales you can do that as well and so in here

I'm also going to give you access to my Facebook group and YouTube groups and so

those are only for paid students that I already have but you're gonna get access

to the by nine to five locked Facebook group and the locked YouTube group so

what that's going to do is I do teach you know obviously how to build a

YouTube channel and then how to use that YouTube channel

to sell courses just the way I do right now and so I'm going to teach you how to

do all those things so it would be beneficial for you to grow that YouTube

channel to help you grow those course sales as well so you're going to get

access to both of those groups and like I said there's a thousand students in

that YouTube group and basically you just post your YouTube channel or a

video up there and people will give you subscribers for free students that I

have will give subs to you they'll watch your videos give them watch time which

will help them move up the rankings that's gonna help build your YouTube

channel it's gonna help build your you know your YouTube following your YouTube

subscribers and all those type of things which is really gonna help you out when

it comes to you know ranking and selling courses at the end of the day from

YouTube and then on top of that you're also gonna be able to advertise to my

students your courses so if you make a course you'll be able to advertise that

literally to my students which is a big deal for you guys as well and you know

you'll also be able to partner up with other people inside that group to be

affiliates which I do teach in the course as well and so you know you can

have some of my students literally selling your courses for you as an

affiliate you can partner up and do things like that side of course as well

which is a really really big deal for you guys so you know like I said this is

the longest course I've made the most in-depth course I've made so you're

gonna get access to both of those groups like I said teach you ways of getting

creating content getting over camera fear why you should learn this from me

selling on teachable versus udemy the teachable overview and their pricing

plans showing you my teaching teachable data and my analytics and teaching

showing you my dashboard and teachable you know my overview and pricing plans

showing you my you know book udemy data analytics and dashboard why you don't

need to be an expert to sell courses why people definitely will buy your courses

how to choose your niche case studies of successful niches that are making tons

of money so I'm gonna show you a bunch of different case studies of a bunch of

people how they're selling their courses what they're doing it with how they're

doing it you know the psychology behind why it's

working those sort of things how to create a course on teachable how to

create one on udemy what to put in your courses how to price them how to use

coupons how to use sales how to use them effectively to get more money how to

create effective sales page to get more sales how to use a Philly

to hit more sales how to create record videos with a free software that's

really easy to use it's the same exact software I use to make all of my YouTube

videos and my course video so I'm going to teach you that software creating your

brand name and image setting up your channel how to create videos and find

unlimited topics for you to make videos about how to grow your channel subs and

SEO ranking inside YouTube how to use your YouTube channel to sell courses

building courses in a channel without a camera or microphone creating a Facebook

group and fanpage so this will be your Facebook strategy how to leverage your

Facebook group to make more money selling courses Instagram strategy

creating your Instagram profile growing your Instagram getting fout followers

fast hack so it's a hack that you can use to gain a lot more followers on

Instagram how to leverage Instagram to make money selling courses how to

advertise on Google AdWords so those videos that pop up at the beginning of

every YouTube video I teach you how to make those and how to target them I show

you the exact ads I use then the results that I got from those ads as well how to

advertise on Facebook and create effective Facebook ads how to advertise

with Instagram influencers and create effective ads when to do a sale when to

create a new course tricks for how to effectively similar courses and scale

your income so kind of the psychology behind what makes people purchase these

courses using affiliate links to increase your income refund policies

handling refunds and charge backs I show you how to do all that how to handle

customer service how to handle feedback in negative comments special wording to

protect your business tax information and conclusion so guys like I said you

know I teach you everything that I know my goal is to teach you guys how to make

make as much money as possible on the internet and the three things I know our

Shopify YouTube and then selling courses

obviously as you have seen so I'm going to teach you everything that I know

about it because a lot of people I mean you're not going to find this

information anywhere else and if you do they're selling it for a thousand bucks

and I'm not going to do that I know there's other courses out there there's

a couple courses that sell something similar to this but they're selling it

for a thousand bucks guys I'm not going to do that to you I know exactly what

they're doing I know the psychology behind it because I've gotten close to

that amount of money with literally way less subs than these people you know and

so I'm showing you exactly with a small following how you can still

make six figures very very quickly like I said you only need like 600 people to

buy your course to make six figures and so you guys you guys make probably

somewhere between twenty and forty thousand a year probably right

so that is literally like three hundred people if you can get three hundred

people in a year to buy your course which I guarantee you using you know the

blueprint that I teach you and everything that I teach you inside this

course you're gonna be able to do that easily okay even just imagine how

selling ten if you sell ten courses at 150 bucks that's over ten thousand bucks

right you know so seriously if you're able to sell one hundred and fifty

dollars worth of course is to ten people I mean that's a thousand five hundred

dollars just you know and that's just ten that's just ten okay so you know

most you probably make three thousand or less a month so all you need to do is

sell literally twenty courses on Mon I had one hundred fifty dollars and you're

gonna make you know what you make a month at work and that's just twenty I

get twenty on a day in a day all the time okay so very easy to do and I'm

gonna show you step-by-step how to get this done no matter whether you want to

use the camera or not or a microphone no matter what nice it is that you guys

want to do whether you're an expert or barely know next to nothing I'm going to

teach you how you can still build courses and still sell courses even if

you don't really know a lot about the subject that you're teaching you know

I'm gonna show you how how to show different proof and sales pages and all

of those sort of things that you need to know so I know this is going to change

your guy's life and that's kind of my goal is just to show you guys every way

I know to make money and this is one of the best ways that I know

so go ahead jump in and I can't wait to see you guys in there and help you guys

out and I'm off to the aims I want to go see the Iowa State game so can't wait to

help you guys out with this six off for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét