hi guys today I'm here with my daughter Gianna who's 14 and my son Antonio who
is 12 and today they're gonna give me dating advice so don't go anywhere we're
starting in three seconds so we did this video a year ago and I'm feeling that a
lot has changed in the last year so let's see what happens
have you watched any of my videos yes preferably at times to speed cuz I don't
want to watch this have you watched any of my videos yeah
what was your favorite one I mean the one go ahead I mean the one that I was
in of course okay that's good okay have you read
dating 2.0 or dating 3.0 I'm not a strong reader so have you read dating
2.0 or dating 3.0 so Antonio I've been single for a while
now and my question to you is what do you think is the best way for me to find
a mate um it's called going on to the public
and actually meeting somebody person okay all right so Jenna I've been single
for a while now okay yes I have been single for a long time and
I've been divorced for five years yeah there's been don't go there I went there
what do you think is the best way for me to go about finding a mate there are
like social media apps okay if you're like looking for something serious and
like you really want it you could like go on The Bachelor okay let's say I
wanted to go on a dating app what dating app do you think I should go on see I
would say Bumble but I feel like that apps more for like Millennials so
probably probably tinder tinder tinder is pretty simplified to think about
tinder how about match.com oh I forgot about that yeah what do you
think my profile name should be I think it should be Antonio be okay I don't
think I don't think you should state your last name it should be Antonio
Briella your real name what do you think I should say on my profile should I say
like charming professional hilarious like what should have I describe myself
how would you feel if a girl put on their on their profile romantic I want
charming I like it all right so just wrap in your dad then just wrap like
what should I wrote like if I had to write it for me might be like Gianna
right my profile what would you say I would say went to Wayne State University
I would say proud father too I would say like your hobbies like what
were your hums what do you do I hang out with my kids that's not a hobby oh oh
you make videos okay on YouTube that's one of your hobbies I guess oh yeah
you'd be like don't get out much
okay should I say like funny is my middle name please don't say that and
you'll scare people should I have a picture of Mike of your dog really no
cuz that's just like saying like yo look my daughter as a puppy like come hit me
up if you want public it's like saying I know you only want me for the dog okay
people like sophisticated people not instead of like oh I like surfing what
adjectives should I use to describe myself like Oh courageous courageous
yeah what's one courageous thing super smart
ambitious professional let's get back what about social media like is there
any good ways of meeting people on social media like Facebook or Instagram
or snapchat if someone like reaches out to you I'm not saying like like I'm not
trying to be sexist here because usually the guys see girls I think if they reach
out to you I slide in your dear
why did you say you we really went there
what does that mean sliding the D I don't even you can just say D ever yeah
she's just DM her and be like hey I like your pictures you got the tractive
that's like really creepy that's so creepy how do I slide into someone's DM
slow down tiger
I'm not ready for that type of responsibility that I mean if you want
to you can kind of sleep like use a really cute pick-up line on her I know a
lot of people like pickup lines you could just be like like what kind of
pick-up line you could be like you could be like hey are you trash cuz I'd love
to take you out today or something what are some signs that a woman would do if
she liked to be like well I don't need your video today are you telling me like
what should I look like I would like act like really obnoxious like to like try
to get attention from my god without mentioning his name do you steer it I'm
gonna give my I mean I'm doing my Sarabeth do you wink
I'm not saying I do I'm just saying this is what people do they'll like like
we'll start to talk like loudly and like try to get them to notice us but I'm not
saying like this is just a scenario you're right you remember you'd never do
any of course not what do you think women want from a man for the qualities
what are the qualities that women want from a man they'd probably want somebody
who's like serious zing-zing funny be a good chef Dean keep
going makes a lot of money like I know it's like you have to describe yourself
in okay so let's do that it describe me feel like I love coffee girls and then
you could put like you could be like girls with like confidence problems or
like girls with a low self-esteem are the cutest or something like that like
you could just like Vogue type out there that's my tell you you could you like
girls with like trust issues so what should I tell them about me I mean like
you're not that boring of a person just like don't make yourself orange so what
should I text a woman that I like to that text shouldn't be like hey what's
what's your sign what you know like what's yours your sign what's your
favorite color are you a morning person oh that's so
annoying are you no you can't feel like pancakes or
waffles no you'd have to get to know her in person all right so what should if I
wanted to go out with a woman what should I do with her
where should I take her I mean the first one I would not go to the movies because
like the movies like a place to like make out yeah I would not take her to
the movies is a place to make out yeah it's a place to watch a movie yeah and
make out okay what are good qualities that a woman would want from a man I
think that when guys like aren't afraid to express their feelings to their
expressive being I think that's I think that's really attractive and a guy also
when he calls you beautiful instead of hot keep going that's - I got um kind of
just like being there for hilarious ding yeah woman when a guy makes you laugh I
find that really attractive yeah like when he's when he acts the same around
his friends as he does when you're alone with him that's like the best thing you
can find in a guy like if he doesn't change the way he acts when use with
other people so he's his true self yeah cool thank you my Don I want to show my
full undivided attention to them and so they think oh this guy is really like
paying attention to what I'm saying he's really like listening and that's what
the girls and then after the first date like should I call her right away when I
get home I'd say maybe like maybe a few hours after like hey maybe we should do
it again sometime you know there's Nikita and here's my
question do you think you'd give better dating advice and Gianna yes sir she's
older than you though she's little more spirit she's older and she's way more
mature way more what immature
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét