So I said to her, 所以我告诉她
that's not how you use a hotdog bun 热狗面包不是这样用的
and there was hotdog everywhere! 到处都是热狗
Yeah, you know.. 是啊 你要知道
relationships in China can be tough. 在中国的情侣关系可能没那么简单
They can be. 他们可以是
I used to know this one girl 我曾经认识这样一个女孩
who could just not fathom 她真的不知道
the comfort of a soft bed. 一张舒适柔软的床是舒适的
You know? Just couldn't fathom it. 你懂吗 她真的无法理解它
This is prison. 这简直就是监狱
Sleep on the sofa if you really need something soft. 你一定要软的话睡沙发算了
This is not soft. 这个一点都不软啊
Soft surfaces are not good for your back. 睡软对背不好呀
The bed should be hard to relieve pressure on the spine. 床要硬这样才能缓解对脊柱的压力
Yeah, well 是吗 好吧
what about the pressure exerted on my bones from gravity. 那么重力给我的骨头施加了什么压力呢
Look, can I at least turn on the AC? 那么 我至少能开下空调吧
I'm getting pretty rè sǐ le over here. 我在这里要热死了
Turning on the air conditioner is also bad for your health. 开空调对身体也不好呀
If you are hot just use the fan! 你热的话就用扇子吧
Just go to sleep! 少废话 快睡觉
Did you stick it out? 那你们还在一块吗
Did I stick it out? 那我们还在一块吗
Let me put it to you this way, alright? 我这么跟你讲吧
I've got 99 problems, but a hard matress 生活千疮百孔,但一张硬床
is not one.. of the current 99 problems 不过是鸡毛蒜皮
that I'm dealing with. 不值一提
Look, her parents didn't like me anyway. 她的父母无论如何都不喜欢我
It was like a whole thing. 这就是一个大问题
Really? 真的吗
But Chinese parents love foreigners. 但是中国的父母喜欢外国人啊
Dad, mom, 爸 妈
I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend. 给您介绍以下我的女朋友
This is Rebecca. 这是瑞贝卡
Hi 嗨
Huh. 是吗
I've never had that reaction before. 我以前从未碰到过这种情况
Actually, it's been pretty rough. 实际上 它还蛮糟的
Smelly foreigners, coming to China to steal our women. 臭老外 来我们中国抢女人
Watch how I'll kick your ass. 看我回头怎么收拾你
Hey, I just heard what you said. 嘿 我刚刚听到你说了话
And we are not like this. 而且我们不是这样子
Oh! Your Chinese is very good! 哟 你中文很好啊
Stop pretending. 别装了
Be careful, I'll kill you. 小心我宰了你
Like I said, pretty rough. 就像我说的 很糟
No... 不会吧
That can't be right. 不可能是真的
Well done! For the good of our people! 好样的 替我们国人争气
Whatever happened with that one Chinese girl, 话说你跟那个中国姑娘后来发生什么事了
you know... 你知道
The one that said the "n word." 跟你用种族歧视语的那个
Which one? 哪一个
You guy relax, 你们放松点嘛
It's fine, it's China. 没关系的 在中国
Everyone is basically saying the "n word" whenever 几乎所有人一旦想不起来要说什么
they're having trouble thinking of the next thought. 都在跟我用种族歧视语
Hmm. 嗯
Um... 那个
Um... 那个
Um... 那个
Um... 那个
Do you guys have iced coffee? 你们有冰咖啡吗
Yes we do. 我们有
Can I get an iced coffee with the Guatemala blend. 我可以点一杯危地马拉咖啡豆做的冰咖啡吗
And can I get oatmilk instead of milk. 我可以用燕麦奶代替牛奶吗
Yes. 可以的
Thanks, I'll get that to go. 谢谢 我需要打包带走
Cheers. 谢谢
Really, bro? 真的假的 兄弟
Anyway, 无论如何
You think it would be easier to find love here, 你觉得在这里找到爱情会很容易
what with all the people. 因为中国人口很多
Yeah, but sometimes that language barrier 是的 但有时候语言障碍
just makes it too hard to connect on a deeper level. 让它更难以在更深层次的再近一步
I was just thinking, 我觉得这件事情吧
The career and personality of a woman. 和事业还有女人的性格嘛
It all doesn't matter. 都没有关系
Think about it. 你想一想啊
If they're unmarried from 25 to 30 25岁 30岁的女生
they get called leftover women, I feel it's very unfair. 你就叫她剩女 我觉得很不公平啊
What do you think? 你说呢
Umm... 嗯
Correct. 对
I don't want this. 我不要这个
Thank you. 谢谢
That's why I'm trying to learn more Chinese. 所以说我在试着学习更多的中文
But... 但是
you ever feel like sometimes you're just being used? 你有时觉得自己只是在被利用吗
Hello. 你好
Adam? 亚当
Hello! 你好
Do you want to walk me to class? 你要陪我去上课吗
Ah, alright! 啊 可以可以
Okay. 好啊
really? 真的吗
Really! 真的真的
How have you been? 你最近怎么样
I'm fine. 我挺好的
Good. 好的
You? 你呢
Also good. 可以
Hello everyone. 嘿 大家好
This is my foreign friend. 这个是我的外国朋友
Hello. 你好
Hello! 你好
Let's go. 走吧
Thanks. 谢谢
Well, that was cool. 好吧 感觉还不错哦
So... 那么
Do you want to get something to eat? 我们一块吃个饭吧
Oh, uh well... 呃 那个要不
I have something. 我有事
I'm leaving now. 我先走了哦
Bye bye. 拜拜
At least she wanted you around. 至少她想要在你身边
Temporarily. 暂时的
That's better than this one time, 你的故事还不算什么
when this one guy ruined my discounts. 当这个人毁了我的购物折扣
500RMB for both? 500块钱两个
Okay, sure. 好 可以
Babe? 宝贝
Can I come in now? 我可以进来吗
My feet are cold 我的脚冷死了
and this old guy keeps staring at me. 还有一个老人一直盯着我看
Uh, 1000RMB. 呃 1000块
But.. 但是
better to have that 好在至少
than someone who always wants your help with shopping. 比那些总是希望你帮助来购物的人要好啊
Oh hey, 哦 嘿
can you help me buy this LED giraffe chair, please. 你能帮我买这个LED的长颈鹿椅子吗
Oh and 哦哦 还有
also these Gucci tissues. 还有一些Gucci的纸巾
I really like Taobao. 我真的超爱淘宝
I totally agree. 我绝对同意
Taobao is the best. 淘宝绝对是最棒的
Hmm. 嗯
Home colonoscopy kit. 家庭装结肠镜套件
Neat! 太赞了
Hey babe, can you help me buy something really quick? 宝贝 你可以帮我买点东西吗很快的
Can you do it yourself? 你可以自己买吗
It's just... 只是
It's all in Chinese. 全部是中文
Could you please! 可以吗 求求你啦
Please! 拜托啦
Give me your phone. 把你手机给我吧
Thank you, it's an emergency. 太谢谢你啦 非常紧急的
Also, a few other things if you don't mind. 另外 如果你不介意 还有其他一些事情
If you could schedule the Ayi that would be excelent. 你如果可以帮我约一个保洁阿姨那就太赞啦
And the utility bills have been there for four months. 还有4个月的水电费要交
Also my tourist visa is running out. 还有我的旅游签证也快到期了
...it ran out three years ago. 已经超过3年了
So if you don't mind helping me finish some of those things. 所以如果你不介意帮我完成其中的一些事情
Also I think there's a guy outside. 还有我觉得有个人一直在门口
He's been there for about twenty minutes. 他在那里待了大约二十分钟
Hey! 嘿
Hello!? 喂
Anyone home!? 有没有人啊
Your delivery's here! 你的外卖到了
No idea what he wants. 不知道他要干什么
Okay. 好吧
But the matching outfits... 但情侣装
definitely a Chinese girl thing. 中国女生的问题
Look, 你看吧
I respect you. 我尊重你
And I usually love your fashion sense, but 我还是很喜欢你的审美观 但是
why can't we wear these cute matching outfits? 为什么我们不一块穿这个情侣装呢
I'm not wearing that out. 我才不要穿这个出去
Don't be like that. 别这样嘛
Just this one time. 就一次
It's cute! 萌萌哒
I had the same problem with this one guy. 我和一个男人也碰到过同样的事情
Look, 你看
I love you 我爱你
and respect you. 我也尊重你
But why can't you wear this!? 但是你为什么不能穿这个呢
I'm not going to wear that. 我才不要穿这个
Don't be like that. 别那样嘛
Just this one time. 就一次
It's cute! 萌萌哒
In Canada, we have saying. 在加拿大 我们会说
It's not going to happen, bro. 这是不可能的 兄弟
Alright, alright. 好吧 好吧
Anyway, you guys. 无论如何 你们
Let's not forget why we're all here, okay? 我们不要忘记为什么我们都在这里 好吗
Yes, let's not forget why we're all here. 是的 我们不要忘记为什么我们都在这里
We're here to remember our good friend, Andy. 我们在这里要记住我们的好朋友Andy
Who recently passed because... 谁最近已经不在了 因为
we all failed to believe that he had actual Yellow Fever. 我们都没有相信他有真正的黄热病
Wait, we? 等等 我们
That was you. 应该是你吧
Matt...
I need your help. 我需要的的帮助
What's up, Andy? 怎么了 Andy
I have.. 我得了
Yellow Fever. 黄热病
Funny. 你真会开玩笑
No, I'm serious. 不 我是认真的
"No, I'm serious." 不 我是认真的
You ol' hound dog! 你个色狼
What're you doing later anyway, want to get some drinks? 话说回来你晚点准备干嘛 要一块出去喝一杯吗
I'm dying of Yellow Fever. 我都病的要死了
But that's why we moved to Asia, am I right? 这就是我们要搬来亚洲的原因 对吧
Fist me. 握拳
Ah! 啊
I just crashed my horse into a tree. 我刚把我的马撞到一棵树上
Please call for help. 请帮我打急救电话
Do not worry. 不用担心
I'll get you condoms just right after I finish 等我玩完这一局就给你拿套套
robbing this train. 抢劫这列火车
To Andy. 敬Andy
To Andy. 敬Andy
But, 但是
of all the infectious diseases he can get in China... 想想在中国各种死法,他居然染上……
Dude, exactly! 兄弟 绝对
Okay. 好的
Mask is on. 面罩已经戴起来了
What to do now? 现在呢
Teach me English, bitch! 教我英文 小*人
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét